Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

He's ba-aaack

<< < (9/16) > >>

ladya:

--- Quote from: newone1 on February 16, 2019, 08:56:24 AM ---Raynee was awesome. She is a must try.

--- End quote ---

ye she's pretty good. not a go-to but she's really good at getting personal characteris tics and what not of the person. I was impressed at what she picked up regarding individual personaliti es.

josh34:
Hey sunshine! Did any other readers get this right for you?

marciamia:
Wonder if that’s “unicorn” on this thread...?

ladya:

--- Quote from: Silverlightnmoom on February 19, 2019, 03:24:34 PM ---https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/Psychic/comments/9q1iqt/lookout_mountain_medium/

Is that the post? I don’t see anything about curses and threats?

And it def sounds like unicorns situation.

--- End quote ---

that def sounds like unicorn. almost identical to what she posted on this forum.

ladya:

--- Quote from: lozka on February 19, 2019, 03:33:03 PM ---I'm not sure if you're insinuating I'm this "unicorn"? No, that's not the post. It was nearly a year ago in the summer of 2018. Pretty sure the girl deleted her thread after that. Her username was Lauren proceeded by a bunch of numbers.

--- End quote ---

haha no not you but the story youre talking about! the link that was posted the girl there talking about her bf is def unicorn. its exactly what she posted here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version