Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story
How does it work? *warning, very cynical view here*
star1:
Unfortunate ly, it's hard to change a person, let alone a narc (which is almost impossible). A narcissist has to realise that they are one with the issues, and they never do. They have to realise that they're the problem, and it's always someone else's fault - but don't you dare say it's theirs. I can't believe I'm saying this, But Shelly is talking sense to you, there.
star1:
MP I'm glad that you're beginning to toughen up on this man and begin to give no fucks about him anymore. Yes - he probably will have his life come down on him as karma for how he's treated you and others. He will come running to you as you're his source who is always there at his beck and call in the past, then when you help him he will go running again. I don't think he has the capacity (although I'm not a psychologis t) to realise what he's done and how he's treated you as I have had my experiences with a guy like this for a long time. They never realise how good you were for them - well they do, but they manipulate that. Think of the smiling devil emoji. He's laughing, but he won't be laughing when you finally put your foot down. Then it's off to find the next woman who will do everything he wishes for. It's a horrendous cycle.. His Mother being a narc means he has no true experience and never was taught how to treat women in life, he probably is scared of them deep down so treats them like shit to either get back at women, or because he is wary of them. Not that that's any excuse.. I had an awful childhood and know basic morals of how to act in a relationshi p.
star1:
"Then, after my dad passed, this **** got upset because I was grieving and didn't want to know about it." what a lovely guy he is.. Honestly this guy all he ever seems to care about by the sounds of things is himself. I'm sorry to be rude about your POI, but he lacks any compassion for people. Most people would typically understand the death of a parent and be there for and comfort their partner. And sorry if my comment brought up some things that remind you of parts to your situation that you wanted to forget about.
And Still Tired - thanks, I'll check out the link. Thank you for sharing.
jhuskindle:
From a reader perspective 90% are cold readers and will tell you he has or had feelings for you to make you feel better and honestly is probably very true, its not easy to hear "This dude does not love you or like you, he is using you for attention, nothing more."
psychic girls:
--- Quote from: jhuskindle on December 04, 2018, 03:05:19 PM ---From a reader perspective 90% are cold readers and will tell you he has or had feelings for you to make you feel better and honestly is probably very true, its not easy to hear "This dude does not love you or like you, he is using you for attention, nothing more."
--- End quote ---
I agree 95 percent of the time your poi not into you anymore but they tell us what we wanted to hear.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version