Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story
How does it work? *warning, very cynical view here*
smoothie88:
I’m not sure where to post this question so just give this a go here.
How does the psychic ability actually work, this including the no tool channelers and the tarot readers. How much of the POI’s mind/feelings that they can actually REALLY read because they have no connection to the POI instead the connection is with us (email/phone/in person), who they are doing the reading for. Could the reading be totally biased from our point of view?
Let me be specific, so every single readers I spoke with confirmed the POI has feelings for me he is torn/heartbroken to leave me and there is huge chemistry between us and he can’t let go emotionally etc. But I’m wondering IS IT REALLY? Or its because they are reading this as a reflection of how I feel and view the situation, basically they’re reading my subconsciou s mind, and not what the POI actually thinks?
Could this be the reason why none of us ever have a reading where the psychic say the POI doesn’t love you? Has ANYONE at all here ever have a reading where they say nope there’s no feeling? LOL.
And perhaps this is also why even though there’s “strong feeling” but the **** never ever come back and reconcile with us or confront us with his feelings. Because in reality maybe there’s just no feeling at all, and we have been strung along and drag our suffering out for so so so long NOT because of any special connection with the POI but because of these psychic readings.
star1:
The thing is though (if it's okay for me to say) if your gut is screaming something at you, it doesn't matter what reader says what - people should always listen to their gut. If you people feel for example in your gut he ain't coming back then he probably isn't. If you feel he doesn't have feelings for you and his behaviour demonstrate s that, then I'd go off of what's more logical and obvious. I've been told so many things by readers which just aren't true :-\
star1:
--- Quote from: smoothie88 on December 01, 2018, 02:53:00 AM ---I’m not sure where to post this question so just give this a go here.
How does the psychic ability actually work, this including the no tool channelers and the tarot readers. How much of the POI’s mind/feelings that they can actually REALLY read because they have no connection to the POI instead the connection is with us (email/phone/in person), who they are doing the reading for. Could the reading be totally biased from our point of view?
Let me be specific, so every single readers I spoke with confirmed the POI has feelings for me he is torn/heartbroken to leave me and there is huge chemistry between us and he can’t let go emotionally etc. But I’m wondering IS IT REALLY? Or its because they are reading this as a reflection of how I feel and view the situation, basically they’re reading my subconsciou s mind, and not what the POI actually thinks?
Could this be the reason why none of us ever have a reading where the psychic say the POI doesn’t love you? Has ANYONE at all here ever have a reading where they say nope there’s no feeling? LOL.
And perhaps this is also why even though there’s “strong feeling” but the **** never ever come back and reconcile with us or confront us with his feelings. Because in reality maybe there’s just no feeling at all, and we have been strung along and drag our suffering out for so so so long NOT because of any special connection with the POI but because of these psychic readings.
--- End quote ---
Here's where I'm going to make no sense; I believe that readers can feel what others are feeling (telepathy, empath etc), but I'm skeptical of my situation where they all say he has feelings and cares for me. I'm like, come on, now. Let's not be daft.
Have you ever been past a stranger and felt sudden sadness around them, or an angry feeling for no reason ? Lots of us have the abilities to be empathic. The better readings I've had are actually via email compared to voice or chat on Keen. Which is odd in my eyes - how can someone connect so well by not seeing you or hearing your voice? Kisha's email reading was accurate and a guy I just read with from Etsy and he hasn't met me before, hasn't heard my voice and he picked up the situation well - even the important part which other top readers (including Kisha) didn't pick up.
Dreamer23:
I've had psychics tell me he is not thinking about me, he is happy in a relationshi p. Granted that was the 1% of psychics that I read with.
So you do get negative answers from psychics every now and then...just have to go to a lot of them and believe me, you'll get the negative readings that hit you like a ton of bricks lol.
Yes it's true that they can pick up on what you believe and feel. Also they can make stuff up. Nothing has been 100% true in terms of what any psychics have said to me. Which makes me believe that a lot of it is guess work, some of it is some talent and intuitive abilities, but often it's guessing and also people can change their mind, nobody can tell the future.
I doubted a lot about POI's feelings towards me. Always back and forth. I've had a few spiritual psychics tell me: what do you feel in your heart? Forget about what is happening or not happening, what is the energy that you feel?
People can love you for a lifetime and they may or may not act on that.
star1:
--- Quote from: Dreamer23 on December 01, 2018, 06:26:43 AM ---I've had psychics tell me he is not thinking about me, he is happy in a relationshi p. Granted that was the 1% of psychics that I read with.
So you do get negative answers from psychics every now and then...just have to go to a lot of them and believe me, you'll get the negative readings that hit you like a ton of bricks lol.
Yes it's true that they can pick up on what you believe and feel. Also they can make stuff up. Nothing has been 100% true in terms of what any psychics have said to me. Which makes me believe that a lot of it is guess work, some of it is some talent and intuitive abilities, but often it's guessing and also people can change their mind, nobody can tell the future.
I doubted a lot about POI's feelings towards me. Always back and forth. I've had a few spiritual psychics tell me: what do you feel in your heart? Forget about what is happening or not happening, what is the energy that you feel?
People can love you for a lifetime and they may or may not act on that.
--- End quote ---
Hmm, but isn't it funny how all of these guys love us but "won't act upon it"? If a man really loves you, he will do the right actions to come forth. I think that's just excuses from readers. Yes occasionall y the guy does care about someone but he has his issues going on whether commitment or being afraid to come forward first, etc. But realistical ly if someone loves you, they'd do something about it.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
Go to full version