Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

How does it work? *warning, very cynical view here*

<< < (3/6) > >>

LAW1974:
[quote


Because the truth is, if he wants you ENOUGH, you will know it, he will come and get you. Period. Men are simple/straightforward.
[/quote]

Actually I dont think it's that simple for anyone!  especially for men!  There are many reasons why even if they have feelings for us, even if those feelings are strong they may choose to ignore them and NOT come back or come after us!  Men are VERY different than women emotionally! 

star1:

--- Quote from: LAW1974 on December 01, 2018, 01:37:03 PM ---[quote


Because the truth is, if he wants you ENOUGH, you will know it, he will come and get you. Period. Men are simple/straightforward.

--- End quote ---

Actually I dont think it's that simple for anyone!  especially for men!  There are many reasons why even if they have feelings for us, even if those feelings are strong they may choose to ignore them and NOT come back or come after us!  Men are VERY different than women emotionally!
[/quote]

I agree that some men will push their feelings down and not do anything about it, some have commitment issues and some are like little boys at heart. But I disagree that over 90% of these men, our POI's and exes on here all love us but won't do anything about it. It's funny how over 95% of men apparently care but won't do much about it supposedly. . All men are different. Some men are feminine in nature being ashamed and shy of rejection etc, and others are tough and if they want something - will go after it.

star1:
I don't understand men.. This is going to sound bad written down online, but my POI was a little possessive in our relationshi p.. So for him to have gone this long without contact, I can't understand. . I would have thought that he would be worrying I'd be moving on and would have done something by now to prevent it or see what I'm upto.

I don't buy men not reaching out because I think they would do anything to prevent you from moving on.. He's surely scared to lose you, some men have a reason to make contact like in my case but I won't say the reason on the board. There isn't alot of excuse. If you love someone why would you go around your life surpressing feelings for someone but dating others? Surely something in you must go "I really can't avoid her, I miss her and I've tried everything but can't move on". I think it's an excuse readers make that he cares but won't reach out. I also think it's something people are saying to themselves to make themselves feel better. "Aww he loves me, but he doesn't want to reach out to me". If it makes you feel better than think that. At the end of the day, none of us know what our POI's and exes are like except the person themselves. So Law and Smoothie, only you two know what he's like.. If he really did care for you, if he has commitment issues so he would be scared to reach out first. Every case is different.

whskers:

--- Quote from: smoothie88 on December 01, 2018, 02:53:00 AM ---
Could this be the reason why none of us ever have a reading where the psychic say the POI doesn’t love you? Has ANYONE at all here ever have a reading where they say nope there’s no feeling? LOL.


--- End quote ---

I was dealing with ex poi.. and the following said he is not worth it..

In 2014 I first met him but i was in a cool of relationshi p.

Stephanie’s guided tarot - she said he has a phobia in relationshi ps and will never want to be committed. He’s a player and don’t waste time on him. Stick with the other guy I was waiting for.

The other guy came back in 2014 and we were in a relationshi p until 2016. In 2016 he passed away unexpectedl y so I came close again with the ex poi. But he was very deceiving.

Moira of psychic source - no he’s not good for me. She said it in a very firm and direct way and the call ended after 1 minute.
Sweetheart tarot - she said this guy is not a good person and she will not waste my money on him. Please don’t ever call about him again.
Stephanie’s guided tarot - said he’s not good for me and she will not say he is just to make me feel better.
Christy of psychic source  (? - can’t remember exact name) - she didn’t like him at all.
Spiritual advisor and Aries institution was the closest. They said communicati on will increase but will never be a relationshi p. I found out something about him so I stop communicati ng. That’s when he contacted me everyday for 2 months straight.

Basically the guy was a jerk and is a player. They were correct. He is afraid of relationshi p because his long term gf who he proposed to dumped him.

star1:


Thank you for explaining. Men coming back once the woman has moved on seems to be common, but I never have had an ex come back before. However, it appears to happen often. Men seem to think that we will wait forever on them and we are stagnant in our lives like a statue for them, lol. If my ex comes back after playing about, I'm sorry but that's really disrespectf ul and I'm not going to be walked all over like that. If he comes back and says he wasn't ready, he was scared and was honest and said he was scared of the C word, I could accept more.

I think in my case, the guy has commitment issues from when I've spoken to you privately and probably finds it easier to hop to girls and block them after a while of contacting. As much as I didn't get much with Psych Shelly, she told me he's like the kid in the sweetshop licking the lollies but he isn't meeting any of them. It's all online communicati on and he makes excuses when it comes to meeting up. I don't know what's true, but obviously he hasn't been in a monk in all of this time and he's seen at least someone. I definitely think it's more to do with trouble of commitment but I could be wrong as I'm not a doctor.


But yeah when it comes to freedom, I think there's a thin veil between that and the commitment phobia. I think what's acceptable is some of our men don't want to commit and prefer to come to us, see other women, come to us so they're not getting hurt and can't commit to anyone.. But it's not about wanting the best of both worlds of freedom and playing about putting into any hole lol, I don't think that's good enough personally.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version