Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > The Polls

Choosing psychics before you found the board

<< < (3/4) > >>

aquagirl:


Keen takes about 60% now. It never used to be that high. 

Wanderlust619:
I'd read reviews and just look at the pictures on CP. If they look kind, I'll probably try them. Lol also I didnt know the lingo so I thought mediums were empaths so my filters were off too. I didnt go for expensive though because I was a broke college student. Thank God for that hah

Jili1945:

--- Quote from: josh34 on November 24, 2018, 12:54:51 PM ---Second from the bottom, for me:)
It makes me realize though that reviews don't really mean a thing! I've seen many on, for example, bitwine and purple ocean, with many good reviews, timeframes, everything, and those still turned out to be fakes.

--- End quote ---

100% agree. The same for Kasamba. It took me a while to realize they just publish positive reviews.

Jili1945:

--- Quote from: HopelesslyHis on June 26, 2019, 12:14:32 AM ---I'd read reviews and just look at the pictures on CP. If they look kind, I'll probably try them. Lol also I didnt know the lingo so I thought mediums were empaths so my filters were off too. I didnt go for expensive though because I was a broke college student. Thank God for that hah

--- End quote ---

haha yeah, I look at pictures too.

_sydney_vicious_:
I chose based off reviews. Not reviews where it says “the reading was good since she read my POI very well” - I’m talking about actual predictions passing, etc. You can always get a good read but if the predictions don’t come to pass then what’s the point?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version