Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > The Polls

Choosing psychics before you found the board

<< < (2/4) > >>

LAW1974:



How much of the "per minute" do you think the advisor gets?

psychicgirl87:
relied on word of mouth and barely knew about psychic platforms. In fact I used to think the concept was terrible well look at me now lol...

ladya:


i believe they take 40 percent now

LAW1974:

--- Quote from: Still tired on November 25, 2018, 10:50:05 PM ---I was told Keen takes over 60%. Whatever it is, the rates are outrageous. When I found out how much cheaper it was to read with someone off of Keen it was an eye opener. Keen is run by scumbags, I won't ever give them another dime.

--- End quote ---

OMG - that is ridiculous if they do......

SweetT:

--- Quote from: Still tired on November 25, 2018, 10:50:05 PM ---I was told Keen takes over 60%. Whatever it is, the rates are outrageous. When I found out how much cheaper it was to read with someone off of Keen it was an eye opener. Keen is run by scumbags, I won't ever give them another dime.

--- End quote ---

They get a little more than half of the amount earned each minute.  So the advisor really doesn't get what is shown price per minute. My sister works on it, and she gets annoyed that Keen keeps raising the fee. So they charge a little more to make something as Keen takes their share.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version