Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > The Polls

Choosing psychics before you found the board

(1/4) > >>

Sooshi:
Ok, moment of truth here, how many of us initially thought the more expensive readers on platforms would be better prior to finding this review board?

josh34:
Second from the bottom, for me:)
It makes me realize though that reviews don't really mean a thing! I've seen many on, for example, bitwine and purple ocean, with many good reviews, timeframes, everything, and those still turned out to be fakes.

Chelle9054:

--- Quote from: Sooshi on November 24, 2018, 12:04:47 PM ---Ok, moment of truth here, how many of us initially thought the more expensive readers on platforms would be better prior to finding this review board?

--- End quote ---
Me. I naively thought, in my worst moments, that the more expensive the better. Now I’m skeptical of super-expensive. Or on Keen when a reader changes their rate 2-3x a day. In the beginning I was like, “what the...” Who is that guy on Keen? Oh, Peter Doswell! $50 a minute. I never did that but I think the people that did were either very well off financially or just in so much pain
: (

star1:
Mines these two:

Tried both cheaper and expensive ones
Used the platform's reviews to try to choose

LAW1974:
I was an Oranum user - I know, I know....  but something about seeing them made me comfortable!  I chose the advisors that were ranked the highest.... So I guess they were probably the most expensive too!  And they might have had reviews but I could never actually find them?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version