Luna love, I am so so sorry you are going through this. I’m glad you found a psychic who will just give it to you straight so you don’t waste time waiting for this guy. And who knows, maybe you move on and he does end up coming back, but you may not want him back by that time anyway. Sometimes the brutal honesty is exactly what we need, so I’m glad you asked for the raw truth.
Fidget, her prediction for me has not flip flopped. I chatted with her a second time because I was expecting it to because I don’t quite believe what she says will happen lol or i have a hard time seeing it at least. PoI has been pretty MIA, but she still stuck by it. I referenced something she said the time before and she said “well I don’t remember what i told you before but....” so At least it doesn’t sound like she gave the same reading just because she remembered. I still can’t see it happening yet, there hasn’t been any movement, but I’ll update if/when. Luckily, I have been able to put it out of my mind for the most part and stopped getting readings about him bc a potential career opportunity has popped up that I have been focused on instead, so I’m not dwelling on him anymore, but i would still love for him to come back around. If he pops up and her positive prediction ends up being right, great!
Great ShootingSta
r. That's good to hear on all accounts. What time frame did she give you if you don't mind saying? I'm cautiously optimistic, but I have a February/March time frame and a "2" which she said "could" be weeks. There is also a June prediction. I'm trying desperately to put it out of my mind as well. She made a point of saying that he is picking up (spiritually) on my anger, so if I put it aside, the progress may be faster. She said the same to me about not remembering what she had previously said. I also think that she just gives information as it comes. What she thinks it could mean and what it actually means may be slightly different. She tries to explain it, but in my situation, what she saw happened, but not like either of us imagined. So there seems to be room for interpretat
ion. She never once said to me that we will not reconcile. She said she doesn't see reconciliat
ion when we get back in touch. She also said that the conversatio
n/communication that I do have with POI will not be what I am expecting as far as closure. It sounded negative, but maybe it's not. There is also free will, which I don't think she anticipates
. I won't be the one to start any further communicati
on. That I'm sure of. I honestly can't see POI starting any communicati
on "unless" he has a desire to reconcile. I mean, why would he after all this time? That's a huge step for him to even contact me, so I can't see him doing that after a year to just randomly chit chat. So who knows. I'm just going about my life and update if anything happens.