Author Topic: My Psychic Experiences  (Read 66100 times)

Offline sparky

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #75 on: December 19, 2019, 11:51:29 AM »
I could of put this in vent but I didn't feel like making a new thread.  lol.  So sometimes I ask the universe for a sign (not really sure what I think of if it actually works or not) about my ex or just something silly like getting me to win the powerball so I can retire early lol.  I usually don't think anything of it when I do it and just live my life after.  But I remember a few weeks ago I did ask if my ex and I were meant to be and to give me a sign.  I would say a couple days later at the most, I start to see her name everywhere.  Out shopping in a store or online and there is something customizabl e with a name or even some kind of Ad.  It has her name on it.  Go to the dating app and a butch of profiles have her name.

I honestly don't know if it is a coincidence or not.  She does have a common name so it is possible.  But at the same time it is annoying.  If the universe is trying to tell me that we are meant to be then why make me struggle with this time apart?  I know at the time when I did ask I was hoping that if it did give a sign it would of been like "No, you're being stupid. You are not meant to be."  To help the moving on process.  Basically my vent is if you are asking the universe or trying to manifest something.  I wish that the answer wouldn't be so vague.  Anyways that is all I have to say about that.  Enjoy my little vent  ;) lol.

Yup, this is exactly why I don’t ask the universe to give me a sign.  The name thing happened to such an extreme extent with a former POI that had a relatively unique name, it had me begging the universe and God for clarity.  Then one day I realized that I had all the clarity I needed.  The answer of whether me and that POI should be together or whether we were ever going to be together had been clear as day all along.  It was a big fat No, and the answer was evident in how he treated me and that he wasn’t planning on changing and that he didn’t want to change.  Looking back, I think that when I asked the universe to give me a sign, I manifested his name appearing everywhere.  The energy I put out when his name appeared caused his name to keep on appearing.  I don’t know if I’m correct, but I don’t ask the universe to provide signs anymore.  It was like a self fulfilling prophecy from hell.

That right there is why I think manifesting can be a bit of BS.  Because how do we not know that is actually what happens.  That it is our own energy doing it instead of the universe providing it.  I also thought the same thing about seeing her name more recently.  Thinking well duh of course I see it more because asked about it.  Though it could be a subconsciou s thing going on too.  We met on New Years Eve and as that day gets closer.  I can see my subconsciou sness bringing her up more.

Offline sparky

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #76 on: December 23, 2019, 06:13:16 AM »


I could see this as being something.  I think the one thing with me is when it comes to manifest and this is just my understandi ng.  Is that if you wish to be a millionaire and or more food.  That the universe just doesn't give it to you but gives you an opportunity to have it.  It is up to you as to what you do with that opportunity .  As millionaire really is more cash than what you have this could just be a new side job that might only make you 20 bucks a week at the time but maybe in 5 years could make you millionaire from total money earned.  Is it really what you meant no but the universe answered to it.  People just see that initial 20 and thinking it isn't enough and not what they wanted.  So they stop and as a result their wish never occurs.

I too believe in predestinat ion, but I dont believe we decided on it. No one will ever convince me that there are souls who choose to come to this life and to get murdered or ran over by a bus at age 7 to learn lessons for the next incarnation .

I think there is more a pre-destiny even if someone dies at age 7 or murdered could be that way.  As we don't know what that soul's life is just its incarnation is for that time on earth.  It could be that the death at age 7 or murder was there not to teach them a lesson for the next incarnation but more so to start a new life at a given time that could have more meaning.  That the young age or murder was just a life to fill a gap for the soul.  It could also be a purpose to touch the soul of another for them to have a life lesson. 

Offline Star_01

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 389
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #77 on: December 27, 2019, 08:33:23 PM »


I completely agree with this, especially the bit in bold. I do believe every single person we meet is for a reason and often times a lesson, which helps when they have hurt me or the situation is tough. If they leave my life I know that they were not meant for me or they would still be here.

By the way I've had my own experiences and proof of predestined events I couldn't control.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 08:35:20 PM by Star_01 »

Offline jhuskindle

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 488
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #78 on: January 06, 2020, 07:38:20 PM »
So glad loa is losing steam here. I've never believed in it.

Offline Lyssa

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 89
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2020, 08:11:02 PM »
OMG I AGREE! I think the concept of manifestati on is quite toxic actually. Especially the fact that if we manifest the good then we manifest the bad? I found this article when I was looking into LOA. I just truly cannot wrap my head around continuousl y believing that I already have something that I don't or any of LOA really.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-blame-game/201609/the-truth-about-the-law-attraction

Offline Jenjen

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 337
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2020, 09:54:30 AM »
Thx for sharing...I need to rethink. Good and bad and mostly the ugly.  :-\ :-\