Author Topic: My Psychic Experiences  (Read 66135 times)

Offline sparky

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2019, 04:18:51 AM »
QofC is accurate just not a long term seer. I am wondering how far out some of them see and if these things will happen a year or two later like Yona. I agree with you Sparky if someone walks away from me and marries someone else I don't think I could or would go back. That is just too hard to get past. Good luck with the new love interests!

Thanks Maggs30.  They are still going slow but that is okay.  I think the main thing at least for me when someone walks away and marries someone else.  Is more so the trust has been broken.  How can I trust that when life gets tough that they don't bail which is how I feel what she did.  Plus them doing that shows a very selfish act.  I would be more okay with it if the marriage didn't happen within a couple of years after we broke up and they dated for a long time.  But to date only for 6 months to get engaged and them married in 9 months of only knowing each other.  They married a year after she broke up with me.  Knowing how fast that all happened it really puts a bad taste in your mouth over someone.

Offline maggs30

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 942
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2019, 08:02:57 AM »
QofC is accurate just not a long term seer. I am wondering how far out some of them see and if these things will happen a year or two later like Yona. I agree with you Sparky if someone walks away from me and marries someone else I don't think I could or would go back. That is just too hard to get past. Good luck with the new love interests!

Thanks Maggs30.  They are still going slow but that is okay.  I think the main thing at least for me when someone walks away and marries someone else.  Is more so the trust has been broken.  How can I trust that when life gets tough that they don't bail which is how I feel what she did.  Plus them doing that shows a very selfish act.  I would be more okay with it if the marriage didn't happen within a couple of years after we broke up and they dated for a long time.  But to date only for 6 months to get engaged and them married in 9 months of only knowing each other.  They married a year after she broke up with me.  Knowing how fast that all happened it really puts a bad taste in your mouth over someone.

I totally get it. At one point my husband and I separated for over a year and I dated someone for 6 months. That dude married his baby mama while we were dating because she threatened he would never see his kids again. Somehow now 14 years later 7 years after his divorce and 2 years after mine he is back talking to me. I could never trust him but for some reason God had him pop back up.

Offline sparky

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2019, 08:24:54 AM »
It has been awhile but I wanted to provide a couple of updates.

First on my Effie reading.  Effie was the only one out of my original readings that said my ex would make contact of August/September this year.  That hasn't happened and now that we are going to be into November I don't see it happening.  I haven't spoken to my ex in over a year.  So I figured I would give an update there.

An update on Sandra Logan.  I didn't mention this before in the thread but she did mention to me about something with tires during the winter months.  She just said to keep an eye on my tires as something will happen in the winter that would leave me stranded.  I had a reading with her Nov 2008 so she thought it was for was last winter but at this point I really think that is today.  I thought it was a couple months ago when I purchased new tires for my car but I am pretty positive it is today.  Today I ended up running over something and ended up getting a flat tire and it needs a completely new one and cannot be repaired.  That is way more stranded than you want to be when you have to change a tire on the side of the road.  Also money is a bit tight right now for the next week so a new tire isn't something I want to purchase right now.  So it is making me feel a bit stranded there.  It is cold here now so I am just going to say that today has to be that prediction.  Also she did correctly predict that I would be moving last April.  As I bought a house and closed last April.  So I would say there are a couple of hits there that should be credited.

Otherwise I haven't had a reading since March.  So I got that going for me.  Now with Effie's prediction timeline finally passing I can say that not much has really happened with my readings.  Mattie was the one most right about my POI but wrong regarding her coming back and not following through with her marriage.  Maybe her timing is off just like Kisha's.  Who predicted the same thing during the cold months.  Maybe for things to manifest it is this winter.  Either way I will not hold my breath.  Personally I just believe I will never find someone and been living my life as that.

Offline Fidget1028

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1719
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2019, 08:49:55 AM »
It has been awhile but I wanted to provide a couple of updates.

First on my Effie reading.  Effie was the only one out of my original readings that said my ex would make contact of August/September this year.  That hasn't happened and now that we are going to be into November I don't see it happening.  I haven't spoken to my ex in over a year.  So I figured I would give an update there.

An update on Sandra Logan.  I didn't mention this before in the thread but she did mention to me about something with tires during the winter months.  She just said to keep an eye on my tires as something will happen in the winter that would leave me stranded.  I had a reading with her Nov 2008 so she thought it was for was last winter but at this point I really think that is today.  I thought it was a couple months ago when I purchased new tires for my car but I am pretty positive it is today.  Today I ended up running over something and ended up getting a flat tire and it needs a completely new one and cannot be repaired.  That is way more stranded than you want to be when you have to change a tire on the side of the road.  Also money is a bit tight right now for the next week so a new tire isn't something I want to purchase right now.  So it is making me feel a bit stranded there.  It is cold here now so I am just going to say that today has to be that prediction.  Also she did correctly predict that I would be moving last April.  As I bought a house and closed last April.  So I would say there are a couple of hits there that should be credited.

Otherwise I haven't had a reading since March.  So I got that going for me.  Now with Effie's prediction timeline finally passing I can say that not much has really happened with my readings.  Mattie was the one most right about my POI but wrong regarding her coming back and not following through with her marriage.  Maybe her timing is off just like Kisha's.  Who predicted the same thing during the cold months.  Maybe for things to manifest it is this winter.  Either way I will not hold my breath.  Personally I just believe I will never find someone and been living my life as that.

Sorry Sparky. The best I can tell you is to live your life. I've found that most things manifest when we just let it go. You definitely will find someone, but our low energies prevent the good stuff from coming in. Take the time to heal and surround yourself with good, caring friends. My friends have helped me more than anything.  I force myself sometimes to get out there, but I always end up having a good time. It just takes time and a boatload of redirection .

Offline sparky

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #64 on: October 31, 2019, 09:04:56 AM »
It has been awhile but I wanted to provide a couple of updates.

First on my Effie reading.  Effie was the only one out of my original readings that said my ex would make contact of August/September this year.  That hasn't happened and now that we are going to be into November I don't see it happening.  I haven't spoken to my ex in over a year.  So I figured I would give an update there.

An update on Sandra Logan.  I didn't mention this before in the thread but she did mention to me about something with tires during the winter months.  She just said to keep an eye on my tires as something will happen in the winter that would leave me stranded.  I had a reading with her Nov 2008 so she thought it was for was last winter but at this point I really think that is today.  I thought it was a couple months ago when I purchased new tires for my car but I am pretty positive it is today.  Today I ended up running over something and ended up getting a flat tire and it needs a completely new one and cannot be repaired.  That is way more stranded than you want to be when you have to change a tire on the side of the road.  Also money is a bit tight right now for the next week so a new tire isn't something I want to purchase right now.  So it is making me feel a bit stranded there.  It is cold here now so I am just going to say that today has to be that prediction.  Also she did correctly predict that I would be moving last April.  As I bought a house and closed last April.  So I would say there are a couple of hits there that should be credited.

Otherwise I haven't had a reading since March.  So I got that going for me.  Now with Effie's prediction timeline finally passing I can say that not much has really happened with my readings.  Mattie was the one most right about my POI but wrong regarding her coming back and not following through with her marriage.  Maybe her timing is off just like Kisha's.  Who predicted the same thing during the cold months.  Maybe for things to manifest it is this winter.  Either way I will not hold my breath.  Personally I just believe I will never find someone and been living my life as that.

Sorry Sparky. The best I can tell you is to live your life. I've found that most things manifest when we just let it go. You definitely will find someone, but our low energies prevent the good stuff from coming in. Take the time to heal and surround yourself with good, caring friends. My friends have helped me more than anything.  I force myself sometimes to get out there, but I always end up having a good time. It just takes time and a boatload of redirection .

Thanks Fidget for that.  I would love to hang out with my friends but sadly they don't ever invite me to anything and I got sick of always being the one reaching out.  So since the breakup from my POI a year and a half ago.  I reevaluated the people in my life and started to only have those in my life that want me to be there.  Which is sadly no one.  I can easily go a whole months without anyone just wanting to chat or even just ask to grab a quick bite or drink.  Well that is unless I reach out first then as long as it fits into their schedule they will do something.  So when it comes to that network I am at a loss as well.  Mentally I feel good just wished sometimes I had people to hang out with.  Definitely makes me wonder why I am spending so much on a cellphone when really all I use it for is to browse the internet.

I will say one good thing with my new neighbors is I do talk to them but we don't always hang out.  So there is the possibility of friendships there but just giving that time.

Yaz88

  • Guest
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #65 on: October 31, 2019, 11:14:03 AM »
It has been awhile but I wanted to provide a couple of updates.

First on my Effie reading.  Effie was the only one out of my original readings that said my ex would make contact of August/September this year.  That hasn't happened and now that we are going to be into November I don't see it happening.  I haven't spoken to my ex in over a year.  So I figured I would give an update there.

An update on Sandra Logan.  I didn't mention this before in the thread but she did mention to me about something with tires during the winter months.  She just said to keep an eye on my tires as something will happen in the winter that would leave me stranded.  I had a reading with her Nov 2008 so she thought it was for was last winter but at this point I really think that is today.  I thought it was a couple months ago when I purchased new tires for my car but I am pretty positive it is today.  Today I ended up running over something and ended up getting a flat tire and it needs a completely new one and cannot be repaired.  That is way more stranded than you want to be when you have to change a tire on the side of the road.  Also money is a bit tight right now for the next week so a new tire isn't something I want to purchase right now.  So it is making me feel a bit stranded there.  It is cold here now so I am just going to say that today has to be that prediction.  Also she did correctly predict that I would be moving last April.  As I bought a house and closed last April.  So I would say there are a couple of hits there that should be credited.

Otherwise I haven't had a reading since March.  So I got that going for me.  Now with Effie's prediction timeline finally passing I can say that not much has really happened with my readings.  Mattie was the one most right about my POI but wrong regarding her coming back and not following through with her marriage.  Maybe her timing is off just like Kisha's.  Who predicted the same thing during the cold months.  Maybe for things to manifest it is this winter.  Either way I will not hold my breath.  Personally I just believe I will never find someone and been living my life as that.

Sorry Sparky. The best I can tell you is to live your life. I've found that most things manifest when we just let it go. You definitely will find someone, but our low energies prevent the good stuff from coming in. Take the time to heal and surround yourself with good, caring friends. My friends have helped me more than anything.  I force myself sometimes to get out there, but I always end up having a good time. It just takes time and a boatload of redirection .

Thanks Fidget for that.  I would love to hang out with my friends but sadly they don't ever invite me to anything and I got sick of always being the one reaching out.  So since the breakup from my POI a year and a half ago.  I reevaluated the people in my life and started to only have those in my life that want me to be there.  Which is sadly no one.  I can easily go a whole months without anyone just wanting to chat or even just ask to grab a quick bite or drink.  Well that is unless I reach out first then as long as it fits into their schedule they will do something.  So when it comes to that network I am at a loss as well.  Mentally I feel good just wished sometimes I had people to hang out with.  Definitely makes me wonder why I am spending so much on a cellphone when really all I use it for is to browse the internet.

I will say one good thing with my new neighbors is I do talk to them but we don't always hang out.  So there is the possibility of friendships there but just giving that time.

Sparky, I’ve found that when I feel like I have a lack of friends, I find various groups to join that involve people.  For instance, Crossfit or yoga or networking groups for my business.  Meet-up also works.  That’s how I satisfy my need for social interaction .  I’m an introvert, so it’s hard to get out there.  But with organized activities, the same people tend to be there at the same time, so it’s like a group of friends.

Offline sparky

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2019, 12:06:09 PM »
It has been awhile but I wanted to provide a couple of updates.

First on my Effie reading.  Effie was the only one out of my original readings that said my ex would make contact of August/September this year.  That hasn't happened and now that we are going to be into November I don't see it happening.  I haven't spoken to my ex in over a year.  So I figured I would give an update there.

An update on Sandra Logan.  I didn't mention this before in the thread but she did mention to me about something with tires during the winter months.  She just said to keep an eye on my tires as something will happen in the winter that would leave me stranded.  I had a reading with her Nov 2008 so she thought it was for was last winter but at this point I really think that is today.  I thought it was a couple months ago when I purchased new tires for my car but I am pretty positive it is today.  Today I ended up running over something and ended up getting a flat tire and it needs a completely new one and cannot be repaired.  That is way more stranded than you want to be when you have to change a tire on the side of the road.  Also money is a bit tight right now for the next week so a new tire isn't something I want to purchase right now.  So it is making me feel a bit stranded there.  It is cold here now so I am just going to say that today has to be that prediction.  Also she did correctly predict that I would be moving last April.  As I bought a house and closed last April.  So I would say there are a couple of hits there that should be credited.

Otherwise I haven't had a reading since March.  So I got that going for me.  Now with Effie's prediction timeline finally passing I can say that not much has really happened with my readings.  Mattie was the one most right about my POI but wrong regarding her coming back and not following through with her marriage.  Maybe her timing is off just like Kisha's.  Who predicted the same thing during the cold months.  Maybe for things to manifest it is this winter.  Either way I will not hold my breath.  Personally I just believe I will never find someone and been living my life as that.

Sorry Sparky. The best I can tell you is to live your life. I've found that most things manifest when we just let it go. You definitely will find someone, but our low energies prevent the good stuff from coming in. Take the time to heal and surround yourself with good, caring friends. My friends have helped me more than anything.  I force myself sometimes to get out there, but I always end up having a good time. It just takes time and a boatload of redirection .

Thanks Fidget for that.  I would love to hang out with my friends but sadly they don't ever invite me to anything and I got sick of always being the one reaching out.  So since the breakup from my POI a year and a half ago.  I reevaluated the people in my life and started to only have those in my life that want me to be there.  Which is sadly no one.  I can easily go a whole months without anyone just wanting to chat or even just ask to grab a quick bite or drink.  Well that is unless I reach out first then as long as it fits into their schedule they will do something.  So when it comes to that network I am at a loss as well.  Mentally I feel good just wished sometimes I had people to hang out with.  Definitely makes me wonder why I am spending so much on a cellphone when really all I use it for is to browse the internet.

I will say one good thing with my new neighbors is I do talk to them but we don't always hang out.  So there is the possibility of friendships there but just giving that time.

Sparky, I’ve found that when I feel like I have a lack of friends, I find various groups to join that involve people.  For instance, Crossfit or yoga or networking groups for my business.  Meet-up also works.  That’s how I satisfy my need for social interaction .  I’m an introvert, so it’s hard to get out there.  But with organized activities, the same people tend to be there at the same time, so it’s like a group of friends.

That is the plan for next year Yaz.  Is to join a few groups with one in particular is something that I really enjoy but it does take quite a bit of money to join.  So I am looking forward to that.  I did try meetup here but it is very lacking.  Barely any meet ups actually occur.  Though I want to say that even with the stuff about my friends I am happy.  It just tends to get boring when you are home all the time. 

beachgal214

  • Guest
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #67 on: November 06, 2019, 12:28:14 PM »
Not to generalize sexes but I think guys can be even more difficult to maintain steady connections . I know the men in my life rely heavily on the women to organize the events.... so I am just saying, sparky, I can see how and why you feel the way you do.

I am glad you are still happy - and that sounds exciting about joining the group next year!! Is it a golf club?

Offline sparky

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2019, 12:37:55 PM »
Not to generalize sexes but I think guys can be even more difficult to maintain steady connections . I know the men in my life rely heavily on the women to organize the events.... so I am just saying, sparky, I can see how and why you feel the way you do.

I am glad you are still happy - and that sounds exciting about joining the group next year!! Is it a golf club?

I think yes the general consensus is that guys do rely on women to organize events.  I was an outlier for that as I would ask my friends to do things or try to hold something at my place like a wine party, BBQ, or even a friends-giving.  What I ended up getting sick of was seeing that they would do something all together and not invite me.  I would see the posts on FB or snapchat.  They knew I had one of the most flexible schedules out of all of them and all they had to do was ask me to join.

It isn't a golf club.  I have a horrible golf swing that I would leave holes in the ground when I golf.   ;D  This is a club that helps maintain old aircraft as a form of a living museum and travels the country with them.

beachgal214

  • Guest
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2019, 02:53:00 PM »
Neat!!

Offline sparky

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2019, 05:49:49 AM »
I wanted to give a little update of sorts.  Not really about any predictions or anything but regarding something that I know a lot of you struggle with.  I haven't a reading since March of this year after starting getting readings the October before.  As it stands now, I do think sometimes to maybe get a reading but I view it such that it would just be something fun to do.  Just to see what they pull up kind of thing and brush it off.  Basically made it more into an entertainme nt sort of thing.  Which as a result doesn't really make me want to spend the money so I don't even get one.  Thus the time from my last reading gets longer and longer.  I know the struggle to stop getting readings is tough and maybe that is a key to breaking away from them.  Is to realize readings as just something sort of fun and silly, even if what they predict manifests itself.  By doing so I think it helps take out the want or in some cases a need to call a psychic to get an answer.  By just brushing them off, I think puts you in a position to just live your life and let it things happen.  Is it hard to do so?  I would say that it is very hard because you are holding onto what they say will indeed happen and you are preparing you life for that event to occur.  So it causes this cycle of if it happened.  You call because you want to know more.  If it doesn't happen then you call to discover out why it didn't happen.  It becomes a vicious cycle.

If you do end up viewing readings as something fun or silly to do which turns into just entertainme nt.  Then you just end up weighing the costs of the reading similar to if you want to go see a movie in the theater or just wait until it comes out on Netflix or all together make you forget that you wanted to see that movie.  Saving you some money.  Maybe coming up with this viewpoint on readings is why we should take what they say "For entertainme nt purposes only" a bit more to heart.

So basically for my update I want to just say that I haven't had a reading in quite a few months and my viewpoint regarding getting a reading doesn't really feel like a need or a want to get one.  But of one to just see what fun or silly thing they could pull up regardless if it manifests which makes me not even get one.  I know I don't post a lot here like others but I do try to login and read the posts on the forum just to see how everyone is doing.  How the posters life matched up with their readings or it maybe they didn't.  In a way it is almost like a reading a bunch of books and checking to see if the predictions happen to match up in their book of life.  The same way as if I try to predict how a TV show might progress through a season.  Viewed as one big entertainme nt to enjoy.  So if you are struggling in deciding to get a reading.  Maybe the key in making the decision is to just change how you view them to help prevent you spending the money.

Offline sparky

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2019, 05:32:38 AM »
I could of put this in vent but I didn't feel like making a new thread.  lol.  So sometimes I ask the universe for a sign (not really sure what I think of if it actually works or not) about my ex or just something silly like getting me to win the powerball so I can retire early lol.  I usually don't think anything of it when I do it and just live my life after.  But I remember a few weeks ago I did ask if my ex and I were meant to be and to give me a sign.  I would say a couple days later at the most, I start to see her name everywhere.  Out shopping in a store or online and there is something customizabl e with a name or even some kind of Ad.  It has her name on it.  Go to the dating app and a butch of profiles have her name.

I honestly don't know if it is a coincidence or not.  She does have a common name so it is possible.  But at the same time it is annoying.  If the universe is trying to tell me that we are meant to be then why make me struggle with this time apart?  I know at the time when I did ask I was hoping that if it did give a sign it would of been like "No, you're being stupid. You are not meant to be."  To help the moving on process.  Basically my vent is if you are asking the universe or trying to manifest something.  I wish that the answer wouldn't be so vague.  Anyways that is all I have to say about that.  Enjoy my little vent  ;) lol.

Offline Jili1945

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 928
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #72 on: December 19, 2019, 06:16:07 AM »
I could of put this in vent but I didn't feel like making a new thread.  lol.  So sometimes I ask the universe for a sign (not really sure what I think of if it actually works or not) about my ex or just something silly like getting me to win the powerball so I can retire early lol.  I usually don't think anything of it when I do it and just live my life after.  But I remember a few weeks ago I did ask if my ex and I were meant to be and to give me a sign.  I would say a couple days later at the most, I start to see her name everywhere.  Out shopping in a store or online and there is something customizabl e with a name or even some kind of Ad.  It has her name on it.  Go to the dating app and a butch of profiles have her name.

I honestly don't know if it is a coincidence or not.  She does have a common name so it is possible.  But at the same time it is annoying.  If the universe is trying to tell me that we are meant to be then why make me struggle with this time apart?  I know at the time when I did ask I was hoping that if it did give a sign it would of been like "No, you're being stupid. You are not meant to be."  To help the moving on process.  Basically my vent is if you are asking the universe or trying to manifest something.  I wish that the answer wouldn't be so vague.  Anyways that is all I have to say about that.  Enjoy my little vent  ;) lol.

Cool! Thanks for sharing. Hope you guys get back together very soon if this is the best for both of you :)

Offline sparky

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #73 on: December 19, 2019, 11:10:06 AM »
I could of put this in vent but I didn't feel like making a new thread.  lol.  So sometimes I ask the universe for a sign (not really sure what I think of if it actually works or not) about my ex or just something silly like getting me to win the powerball so I can retire early lol.  I usually don't think anything of it when I do it and just live my life after.  But I remember a few weeks ago I did ask if my ex and I were meant to be and to give me a sign.  I would say a couple days later at the most, I start to see her name everywhere.  Out shopping in a store or online and there is something customizabl e with a name or even some kind of Ad.  It has her name on it.  Go to the dating app and a butch of profiles have her name.

I honestly don't know if it is a coincidence or not.  She does have a common name so it is possible.  But at the same time it is annoying.  If the universe is trying to tell me that we are meant to be then why make me struggle with this time apart?  I know at the time when I did ask I was hoping that if it did give a sign it would of been like "No, you're being stupid. You are not meant to be."  To help the moving on process.  Basically my vent is if you are asking the universe or trying to manifest something.  I wish that the answer wouldn't be so vague.  Anyways that is all I have to say about that.  Enjoy my little vent  ;) lol.

Cool! Thanks for sharing. Hope you guys get back together very soon if this is the best for both of you :)

At this point I doubt it.  She got married in March.  A year after we broke up and only knew the guy for 9 months.  In order for us to be back together that would have to fail.  Which I do have a feeling it will.  Not sure when though.  I don't know if I would want her back.  All I want from her right now is an apology and that seems unlikely.

The vent is over that I was asking the universe if the whole thing was a mistake or not and give me a sign.  You know if we were meant to be.  I guess it could really be either way for the past or future.  I just found the name thing a sort of coincidence with it.  If she had some obscure name and I was seeing it all over.  I am sure people would say yes that is a sign.  But since she has a common name.  Do you say the same?  Because maybe it is the universe giving me a sign.  Maybe just not a very clear one.  If that is the case you would think the universe would make sure to give you a sign that is clear.

Yaz88

  • Guest
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2019, 11:43:35 AM »
I could of put this in vent but I didn't feel like making a new thread.  lol.  So sometimes I ask the universe for a sign (not really sure what I think of if it actually works or not) about my ex or just something silly like getting me to win the powerball so I can retire early lol.  I usually don't think anything of it when I do it and just live my life after.  But I remember a few weeks ago I did ask if my ex and I were meant to be and to give me a sign.  I would say a couple days later at the most, I start to see her name everywhere.  Out shopping in a store or online and there is something customizabl e with a name or even some kind of Ad.  It has her name on it.  Go to the dating app and a butch of profiles have her name.

I honestly don't know if it is a coincidence or not.  She does have a common name so it is possible.  But at the same time it is annoying.  If the universe is trying to tell me that we are meant to be then why make me struggle with this time apart?  I know at the time when I did ask I was hoping that if it did give a sign it would of been like "No, you're being stupid. You are not meant to be."  To help the moving on process.  Basically my vent is if you are asking the universe or trying to manifest something.  I wish that the answer wouldn't be so vague.  Anyways that is all I have to say about that.  Enjoy my little vent  ;) lol.

Yup, this is exactly why I don’t ask the universe to give me a sign.  The name thing happened to such an extreme extent with a former POI that had a relatively unique name, it had me begging the universe and God for clarity.  Then one day I realized that I had all the clarity I needed.  The answer of whether me and that POI should be together or whether we were ever going to be together had been clear as day all along.  It was a big fat No, and the answer was evident in how he treated me and that he wasn’t planning on changing and that he didn’t want to change.  Looking back, I think that when I asked the universe to give me a sign, I manifested his name appearing everywhere.  The energy I put out when his name appeared caused his name to keep on appearing.  I don’t know if I’m correct, but I don’t ask the universe to provide signs anymore.  It was like a self fulfilling prophecy from hell.