Author Topic: THE END  (Read 503933 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 765
  • Karma: +7/-2
Re: THE END
« Reply #105 on: June 17, 2019, 12:30:58 PM »
Happiest Birthday Sparkle and sorry for the news. I'm really tempted to reach with Cookie once again hopefully my turn comes this month.
How did Yona saw things with POI 4?

I totally missed the bday wishes!! Thank you!!

Actually Yona didnt even know she read on POI#4 the whole time she thought she was reading POI#1 because the description of him was specific in the reading (the man who left the family) and described him as man of significanc e. He was the only one at the time who was of significanc e. So there was only one prediction that panned out with #4 which was the LIE - but it described him as love interest so that threw me to believe it was 4. So apparently Yona Cookie and Kisha picked up that he was a liar LOL

Wait so person 1 and person 4 have/had similar circumstanc es or characteris tics and that confused Yona?

Lord help me I better not meet another **** with kids....cau se that is how she described my ex, the man with responsibil ities, the workaholic, the one with kids...(shakes fist)

Never again! Not I! The next better be childless
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 12:32:38 PM by SomethingBetter »

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #106 on: June 17, 2019, 12:34:06 PM »
Happiest Birthday Sparkle and sorry for the news. I'm really tempted to reach with Cookie once again hopefully my turn comes this month.
How did Yona saw things with POI 4?

I totally missed the bday wishes!! Thank you!!

Actually Yona didnt even know she read on POI#4 the whole time she thought she was reading POI#1 because the description of him was specific in the reading (the man who left the family) and described him as man of significanc e. He was the only one at the time who was of significanc e. So there was only one prediction that panned out with #4 which was the LIE - but it described him as love interest so that threw me to believe it was 4. So apparently Yona Cookie and Kisha picked up that he was a liar LOL

Wait so person 1 and person 4 have/had similar circumstanc es or characteris tics and that confused Yona?

Lord help me I better not meet another **** with kids....(shakes fist)

Waittttt no lol - they are complete opposites (but come to found out 4 did have a living situation he was getting out of just like 1 so hmmmm) - but she specificall y said that 1 has the child support situation and 4 doesn’t have kids lol - it was just the fact that for the specific prediction about the lie only pertained to 4 and was called “love interest”. So since 1 was the only love interest and i couldn’t  imagine having another one that fast we thought it was 1

Offline SomethingBetter

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 765
  • Karma: +7/-2
Re: THE END
« Reply #107 on: June 17, 2019, 12:43:21 PM »
Happiest Birthday Sparkle and sorry for the news. I'm really tempted to reach with Cookie once again hopefully my turn comes this month.
How did Yona saw things with POI 4?

I totally missed the bday wishes!! Thank you!!

Actually Yona didnt even know she read on POI#4 the whole time she thought she was reading POI#1 because the description of him was specific in the reading (the man who left the family) and described him as man of significanc e. He was the only one at the time who was of significanc e. So there was only one prediction that panned out with #4 which was the LIE - but it described him as love interest so that threw me to believe it was 4. So apparently Yona Cookie and Kisha picked up that he was a liar LOL

Wait so person 1 and person 4 have/had similar circumstanc es or characteris tics and that confused Yona?

Lord help me I better not meet another **** with kids....(shakes fist)

Waittttt no lol - they are complete opposites (but come to found out 4 did have a living situation he was getting out of just like 1 so hmmmm) - but she specificall y said that 1 has the child support situation and 4 doesn’t have kids lol - it was just the fact that for the specific prediction about the lie only pertained to 4 and was called “love interest”. So since 1 was the only love interest and i couldn’t  imagine having another one that fast we thought it was 1

Ahh ok I got it now!

Offline Jeninmd2

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 238
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #108 on: June 17, 2019, 05:54:09 PM »
Happiest Birthday Sparkle and sorry for the news. I'm really tempted to reach with Cookie once again hopefully my turn comes this month.
How did Yona saw things with POI 4?

I totally missed the bday wishes!! Thank you!!

Actually Yona didnt even know she read on POI#4 the whole time she thought she was reading POI#1 because the description of him was specific in the reading (the man who left the family) and described him as man of significanc e. He was the only one at the time who was of significanc e. So there was only one prediction that panned out with #4 which was the LIE - but it described him as love interest so that threw me to believe it was 4. So apparently Yona Cookie and Kisha picked up that he was a liar LOL


Happy birthday, Sparkle!!!!  I definitely hope this clown didn't ruin your day! 

And yeah, that's the only thing that kills me about Yona, is that the mixing people/energies makes it really hard to anticipate which predictions will happen with who sometimes.. ..ugh lol....

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #109 on: July 01, 2019, 12:35:11 AM »
**UPDATES!!**

As promised I said I’d come back to update what Kisha stated about my POI 4 in my most recent reading.
However, I’d like to start with my reading in October 2018. Ive read with Kisha in October, April and June.
Kisha basically did see that he wasnt trustworthy and had women around him like Cookie saw smh. All other readers - total opposite predictions (and these are the ones who typically arent prone to be positive lol)

DISCLAIMER - Im not holding on to ANY of these predictions nor am I actively looking to get back with POI 1 ;).

Starting in October 2018, she picked up my POI 1 not being in a steady place to be in a relationshi p and that he would put in an amount of effort in 3 or March and there would be an opportunity to date, but not really - he would be putting a tad bit more effort than another guy at the time, but would sort of “miss the mark” for anything solid. THIS ALL CAME TRUE. She said a different energy shows up with a solid relationshi p in a 9 or September but it will be next year at the end of the summer. I confirmed with her that this other energy is NOT POI 1 and it would be a new person....H OWEVER...

My April Reading - she suggests there is a guy that I would build up to a solid relationshi p with. There would be communicati on here and there, there is a building up of a relationshi p. I would go away on a short trip with this person. There would be a significant conversatio n on where our relationshi p is going in a 5-6 or May going into June. THIS PART CAME TRUE with POI 4 - However, the SOLID relationshi p is yet to be seen...BUT mentions or describes how my POI 1 would be in a solid relationshi p with me

My June reading basically stated that I wouldn’t have a solid relationshi p until closer to the end of the year and that currently over the next couple of months I would be just dating. BUT mentions or describes how my POI 1 would be in a solid relationshi p with me

Now the reason I keep updating this thread is that for some reason my POI 1 KEEPS showing up in her general reads. In October - she said I’d have a solid relationshi p at the end of summer 2019 but with a new person not POI 1. April read - pretty much the same timeframe for a solid relationshi p BUT refers to my POI 1 as he is the ONLY guy I have business ties to. Same thing for my June reading…I specificall y ask who is the guy she sees as a solid relationshi p - She describes POI 1 AGAIN!! He is the dude in the distance where I have an understandi ng of our relationshi p or lack there of and she is saying is going to come forward more serious.

So basically said it wasn’t POI 1 in Oct and now in the April and June readings she does see the POI 1 as providing as solid relationshi p. BUT she also sees another energy trying to provide a solid relationshi p as well.

This all alludes to what MATTIE was trying to tell me back in April - like my POI 1 would come forward, while this other guy who is very diff from him (POI4) would be there as well.

Cookie also said thIs EXACT SAME THING. EXACT. Like I would get confused between POI 1 and POI 4. BUT THE KICKER IS - SHE DOES NOT SEE A RELATIONSHI P WITH EITHER GUY LOL.

So basically here is the roster for POI 4: ALL READERS  (including Cookie lol) SAY HE IS LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHI P btw

Golden Dawn Tarot  (GDT)- basically saw a strong possibility of a committed relationshi p with him (she does not dish out positives at all). Did not see him in a relationshi p with anyone else, did see an ending of the past relationshi p
Delores - Same as above. Did not see him in a relationshi p with anyone else, did see an ending of the past relationshi p. She also predicted the trip we went on in Dec 2018 and June before we went.
Venus - same. Predicted the trip in May.
Indio - same
Celeste - Same as above
QOC - did not see him in a relationshi p with anyone else, or any other women around him,did see an ending of the past relationshi p. She did see a man around ME LOL. HA I WAS THE ONE CAUGHT WITH THE THIRD PARTY LOL (POI1 but we only communicate here and there).

Cookie - NO RELATIONSHI P with POI 4, even though she says he IS LOOKING FOR ONE. Actually “saw” that he got out of a committed relationshi p (this is what he told me) and “saw” boxes of when he moved away from her. However saw women around

Kisha - SEES relationshi p, but with POI 1 and possibly another energy (that she describes as POI 4 smh). But with POI 4 (she saw women around - like Cookie. And said he was in a COMMITTED RELATIONSHI P!!! :o). This part was a bit hard to believe compared to what Cooke saw above and compared to other readers - so IDK. The trip was predicted in her April reading.

I had a recent issue with POI 4 that was picked up correctly by QOC and GDT - a personality trait of his to go from zero to 100 with his emotions. SMH.


Kisha readings (these are not the full readings btw)

April 2019

as far as relationshi ps here for you what I'm getting. And I think that this is more so something that's coming up like in the shorter term, it seems as if though, you have some shifts that are coming up here, like, while we're kind of somewhat still in a period where it's not necessary kind of fully into the warmer months, but it's getting warmer, so you still have some transitions that come up that are coming up for you in the spring, that will put you in a position to give you a little bit more stability. In the summer months. Over the course of the next three months, the guides are saying that you're going to have a period were it feels as if though though you have a relationshi p. The relationshi p shows me that it's like this development al type of stage. So it's not necessarily the most solid relationshi p, but you have the opportuniti es kind of built up. So you're going to kind of have a beginning stages of building up relationshi ps and just kind of forming the foundation for things here. So you show is being active in terms of being able to date or spend Time with a male energy here, the male energy that I get coming up is someone who is definitely. And he's saying that he wants to make sure that he's pursuing, he wants for you to know where he's going to make sure that there's an effort that he's showing for so you can know that he goes on to pursue things<THIS WAS TRUE HE DID SAY THIS (POI 4) he feels as if though, he has had some sort of shifts or changes in his life here where changes that he's made here that will in some way impact your relationshi p with each other, we're kind of help your relationshi p. So this is someone that saying, Hey, I kind of put my life and this space here where it's more positive. And I want to make sure that the relationshi p that I'm in, I can give full attention. So he has this thing here about wanting to do given the relationshi p attention.

Over the course of the next two months or so (This means up to JUNE), you are going to have a little bit more of like an increase of time together. And it also looks as if though there There's times I spent together, kind of in general, just you guys being able to spend time together. But it also looks as though there is going to be a period of being away, you're going away. So you also may have, it may not be something that is like a full week of vacation. But it can even be something that was just over the weekend, but you kind of have a period where you're kind of going a little bit this where you're going away, but you still spending time together. So you just may I don't want to be a weekend getaway something of that nature. But that shows up here for you. THIS PREDICTION PANNED IN JUNE.

Over the course of the next two months, they're moving into the summer months, the guides are saying that the relationshi p is going to feel as if thought it is in a like a safer space or were you guys have have some development in the relationshi p kind of has a little bit more footing in a bit more balance. So moving into the summer months, you will actually have a pretty solid relationshi p, or feel as if thought you're now any space here where your relationshi p has a bit more of a status.<NOPE. Also, verbally, there is going to be some some communicati on that is here and there. But then you also have a very significant conversatio n that comes up and not really certain of this conversatio n happens to maybe happen around the sixth of next month. Or if this is maybe just generally between the summer between the end of May and June, but I have a five and six or surrounding me like this conversatio n that was a bit more significant to your relationshi p path and where things are going. THIS HAPPENED ON OUR TRIP BUT IT WAS JUNE 11 - so I guess it was the early part of June. He said we were “EXCLUSIVE” but I just didn’t take that serious because IDK it didn’t feel like it, but later I come to find out he was calling me his girlfriend and I had no clue, but not anymore after the small issue we had recently.

You have one, you have an energy that comes up here, that is going to lead to there being a solid relationshi p. And it also looks as if though that is someone someone necessarily get this being the energy that comes with her when it comes across. I don't get there, this is someone that you actually maybe on a daily basis or, or even have like the same field of work, there seems to be an opportunity here for you, and this male to have some sort of like business ties together or financial ties.<THIS IS POI #1 So it seems for future wise, your relationshi p will actually not just necessarily be a romantic relationshi p. But you guys will have a companionsh ip, you'll have a romantic relationshi p. And they also may be some sort of business dealings that are incorporate d into there as well. But you'll also know that your relationshi p is and a much more solid space over over time. And the winter months, you will actually feel as though things are in a very stable space here. And where it just seems to be, I guess, I don't want to use the word normal or regular, but you're just in a comfortable space when it comes to the relationshi p. So while right now you're kind of in a phase of me seeing that there's a relationshi p of kind of building up, you will go through that process and kind of end the year, in a very solid place relationshi pwise.


June 2019

In the present, I guess that there actually are a few different energies that show up here . Currently, you're going to actually have a little bit of, like a period of over the course of the next two months or so where you're not feeling as though you have like a stable relationshi p. And if you get you having the opportunity to, like spend time with someone or date, but it's not a very solid relationshi p. I also get that there is going to be someone that comes up here, who is this is someone that is a bit tall also with dark hair, and somewhat darker features But this is not the one that's African American, it could be someone that is maybe Hispanic or possibly like, of Asian descent, this is going to be the one that I get you connected to and in the next few months<THIS IS POI 4. but you're going to feel as if though, this is someone who doesn't really have a lot to offer to the relationshi p, at least not enough that satisfying to you. It's going you're going to feel as though this person has some sort of flaws. And I kind of get that this is someone who is a little mysterious, in some sense, they are someone who isn't always going to be very transparent about things. So you're not necessarily going to be able to find this person, like very trustworthy, this is going to be someone that shows up here, over the course of the next possibly over the next few weeks. Unless it's like over the next two months or so or get it to your surrounding this person showing up here for you. So the first of the very first energy that showing up is someone very near future in the short term.

There is a different energy that comes out here. And this is possibly someone that you will connect with between August and September, or past year over the course of 8 to 9 weeks. This is a male who is this is someone that's mature, you can maybe about two years younger than you. But so someone that is mature, this person is fairly tall, maybe about six one visually to me. And he has lighter eyes, light brown eyes, and darker hair, I do get that this is going to be someone who is looking for a relationshi p.<THIS IS POI 4!!! But I get you feeling a little frustrated with this person, both of you person that when it comes to personaliti es, you guys have a little bit of a clash there, you may have an attraction to each other. And both of you do like things about each other. But both of you are going to be very headstrong here. And that's going to be a little bit of a clash at times. <THIS IS WHAT RECENTLY HAPPENED during the issue I mentioned above. So coming up in the short term, at least over the summer months, you are going to have the opportunity to date you are going to have a period where things start to kind of settle down a bit more for you.

And it looks as though there's going to be a shift that comes about, like excuse me between October and November, where you feel as though things are starting to turn a little bit more solid for you. It doesn't instantly put you in a space where by the fall for you know you're going to be in a committed relationshi p, but there was a relationshi p that's going to start to take the turn for you. So that would be a beginning point for things to start to be a bit more consistent, and where you would actually have a bit more of a defined relationshi p, as opposed to maybe just dating. Okay, oh, I don't really see a very stable relationshi p until probably the end of the year for you. I was just saying that you have other energies that are coming up here So it appears that you will be dating but it's more than one person. So it's not necessarily that you're connecting with one person, you're just dating this person specificall y until that point. There's no more than one person here.

Can you see who that person that I would be in a solid base with like, what they look like or who that person is?

The energy that comes up for a solid relationshi p,  this is someone who is the way that this person comes up, this is actually someone who you have would have between now and that point, actually have some sort of, like, distance with. And then it also looks as though this person is very re entering into your life. Just kind of a bit more serious. So this is someone that you actually know, this person is maybe about six feet, I don't realize this is someone that's maybe probably tall, maybe a tad bit shorter than six feet with a slim or somewhat athletic body type with darker hair. I don't really see what the eye colors are. So but this is someone who is going to be a be able to offer a consistent relationshi p, that it kind of sounds like this person between now and that point. This is someone who was going to want to, in some way be in your life to some capacity. So you're going to have communicati on with this person along the way. So it's going to feel as if those things are not really progressing or. In fact, it's not so much about it feels like it's not progressing as much to some extent you and this person will kind of have a discussion about your relationshi p status.<THIS IS POI 1! We had a discussion in April so I knew where we stood and he is in the BACKGROUND. And you would know, kind of where you stand with the person so I dont get them being misleading. It just looks like this is someone for a period of time, just who just kind of isn't prepared or willing to have a solid relationshi p. And it looks like the eventually we'll get to that point. So I don't feel like you're necessarily going to meet someone totally new for a solid relationshi p is just maybe someone that you've been distance for a period of time.

Overall Kisha is just WRONG about who I will be in a committed relationshi p with at the end of the year,,,I dont even want my POI 1 in a relationshi p!!

Which makes Cookie's prediction more plausible. I dont doubt there will be some crazyness that Mattie and Cookie predicted that goes on with these 2 in the coming months but will probably amount to NOTHING lol.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 12:54:34 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #110 on: July 05, 2019, 12:00:02 PM »
The next episode of **The Sparkle Show** is up lol.

Came back to update some random predictions that Venus-CP made for me back in May that just recently happened regarding POI #1.

So I went to a 4th of July party with my friend, and guess what? I ran into him. Mind you the last time I saw him was before my bday - he said he would take me out and never did. In between time he tried to promise to makeup and yep never happened (this is whhyyy ain’t no way in hell I’d be interested lol) Anyway...

Venus predicted the following:
1)”You are introduced by a female (that he “POI 1” knows)- she introduces you to another guy - she is not introducing you to pair you two up, its not like that. The 2 of you just gravitate to each other. He (POI 1) is definitely trying to do a whole lot more when he finds out this person is interested in you. He is there when you meet this person, he is in the background looking. You aren’t paying him any attention, I dont think you even saw him. He saw you first. He notices this guy keeps talking to you. He’s jealous.”

Like ha!! Me and my friend ran into a guy she knew at this party. Mind you, she walked right up to POI 1 and said hello lol (so yes he knows her). After that we walked over to this guy we knew where she “reintroduced” us. Ive met this guy before. The funny thing is I know POI 1 KNOWS this guy. So my friend walks away and the guy waves toward me to stay to talk to him. I KNEW POI 1 was in the background somewhere at this party. THEN RANDOMLY lol after I finish talking to the guy, POI 1 comes up and wants to buy me a drink, then asks me what I’m doing later, and of course before I leave tells me he wants to see me. LOL likkke really dude? But wow this happened exactly
As she said

2) I asked in this same call if there was any significant things coming up between us (again this was right at the begging of May right after I let him go and was curious) - mind you I had not seen him much at all like the entire month of April and here and there since.

She says “AROUND THE 4th OF JULY” he backs up what he says. BUT you are HALF OUT by this time and ANNOYED

DAMN THIS HAPPENED - saw his ass on the 4th! And I AM ANNOYED LOL

3) She said “there is someone he knows, not well, but he knows their name - but when he finds out that this guy is pursuing you, you are going to a lot of phone calls, not texts, a lot of phone calls (which POI 1 mainly does calls vs text) when he finds out”. - There are THREE MEN pursuing you at different degrees in JULY”

Not sure if I will be getting all these phone calls, but he has done it before ...so I would be surprised.

Annnd OMG -guys pursuing to various degrees is true. POI 1, POI 4 and I met someone new (POI 5 now, but its way too new so who knows) - but WOW. Again, this alllll goes back to what Mattie and Cookie saw in my love life.

They said it would get a bit crazy lol. And once it does, they said POI 1 will want to come forward (well he invited me to his house and hasn’t done that in 3 months). We will see about that (Not hoping but it would be interesting or Whatever)

However, they BOTH (Cookie and Mattie) see my ex from years ago coming back (Cookie said it could be about 4 guys circling (good lord)) - btw Cookie saw my ex coming back last year and he did....ugh

Soo stay tuned for the next episode! Lol
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 12:37:03 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Jeninmd2

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 238
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #111 on: July 06, 2019, 09:19:06 AM »
Haha, I love catching new episodes of The Sparkle Show!!  Thanks for the updates - I always find them interesting and helpful! 😊

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #112 on: July 18, 2019, 12:21:48 PM »
:D :D :D :D :D

LOL Sparkle show! You have to syndicate your life and make big bucks on a Netflix show ;)


Haha! Im just now seeing this!!

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #113 on: July 18, 2019, 12:51:24 PM »
On the upcoming episode of the *Sparkle Show*....

"The 3 Wise Men" (or not so wise)

Based on what Venus and predicted for me back in May (and Mattie in April) "There are THREE MEN pursuing you at different degrees in JULY”

Well here they are. POI 1, POI 4 and POI 5.
Yes POI 5 is pretty new but he has been around for a month so I had to put a label on him.

Since the last episode, after I saw POI 1 at the party, the very next day he called me and told me he wanted to see me. To make a long story short, his schedule got in the way (thanks QoC) and he couldnt see me that day. QoC picked up it was due to his schedule which was true. I was frustrated and said choice words for him, in which he called and we argued for a bit, and in the end left me mad. I called QoC about a week later and she could pick up we had had an argument and he knew I was mad at him. She said he will call to reconcile and there is this newness coming from him, new energy and she saw contact from him soon. Same with Indio, she saw that he was going to contact me VERY soon and BOOM he called me 10pm at night last night - He apologized, talked for about an hour about what his life has been like and whats going on with him. So in a sense it definitely this newness to it.

VENUS straight up told me - from when I first read about him last May - "He will be on your life path for years years and years, up and down and in many different ways." Cookie, Kisha - hell my whole team says he doesnt want me out of his life. They have literally said the same thing. However - they continue to say he is inconsistan t - which is the caveat - but clearly has love feelings there - all basically saying he doesnt want me out of his life and just when you think you move on, HE REAPPEARS (Cookie and Venus and Qoc like said this word for word).

Anyway - lets do a FLASHBACK. MATTIE started this WHOLE THING. back in April. Was the first to see these 3 guys over the summer. She said it would get "quite interesting" - HA YOU THINK?

The reading I had with Venus yesterday basically stated that all of these guys by September are coming at me hard and I WOULD GET CONFUSED. Cookie said the SAME THING - I WOULD GET CONFUSED - in my June 1st reading. Cookie said "You're dating, you're dating and there is love in the air" - I thought she was joking. Yet she didnt see a committed relationshi p with anyone for the rest of the year. She said that doesnt mean I wont be in one, she doesnt see me in one.

So next is POI 4 and POI 5. Both have been pursuing in their own ways consistentl y. POI 4 and I make plans for a another trip - but it gets cancelled AGAIN - just as Cookie predicted.

However, the Majority of my 12 readers see POI 4 making his claim for commitment, POI 1 will try to stake his claim but knows he cant offer me what I want, and for now POI 5 is enamored with the physical component of ME lol (maybe because he is still new).

While all this stuff sounds interesting - in all honesty - NOTHING is really happening with any of these guys lol. Like they are around and offer to do things but - just as Cookie and Kisha said - Ill be DATING. Kisha even said it would be 2 months of this until I get something solid by September (not necessarily committed, but more solid).

ALLL READERS SAY SEPTEMBER as some change or someone of these guys is going to step forward with something SOLID.

Based on my reading with Venus yesterday - she hasnt changed her story about POI 4 wanting to progress with me. OH! And regards to having an issue with integrity and trustworthi ness (per Kisha and Cookie) I honestly havent had much with that other than in the beginning because of the dude's lifestyle - but so far everything he told me checks out. So I'd have to "wait and see" like Cookie told me.

I'll say this in short - Like seriously every single thing QoC said about contact and feelings about the 3 have been so damn SPOT on - even contact - even arguements - even reconciliat ion.

Venus done seen trips n shit lol and continues to see trips with me and POI 4 (consistent with last reading and makes sense because he travels alot)

Golden Dawn Tarot  sees something like super solid with POI 4, Celeste, etc.

Indio goes back and forth - but still maintains POI 4 energy as wanted to pursue and get to know...

Venus straight up told me - POI 5 is going to be the first out of the 3 that will want to pursue something more serious, but then the others will follow and you will be confused.

Kisha straight up told me "Towards the end of the year. I say that it's an option for you because you will also have someone else that you can have a relationshi p with that solid as well. It's not necessarily that you have these two people at the same time. You know that you can just pick and choose from right then and there. But around the same time, you would have a connection with someone else is starting to get serious. And this [other] person is also going to want to be serious."


BASED ON MY STORY - who do you think would be the more solid person?

- POI 1 (based on Kisha's reading)
- POI 4 (based on everyone else but Kisha)
- POI 5 (not enough info)
- TOTALLY NEW GUY

 Stay tuned for the NEXT EPISODE!!


The next episode of **The Sparkle Show** is up lol.

Came back to update some random predictions that Venus-CP made for me back in May that just recently happened regarding POI #1.

So I went to a 4th of July party with my friend, and guess what? I ran into him. Mind you the last time I saw him was before my bday - he said he would take me out and never did. In between time he tried to promise to makeup and yep never happened (this is whhyyy ain’t no way in hell I’d be interested lol) Anyway...

Venus predicted the following:
1)”You are introduced by a female (that he “POI 1” knows)- she introduces you to another guy - she is not introducing you to pair you two up, its not like that. The 2 of you just gravitate to each other. He (POI 1) is definitely trying to do a whole lot more when he finds out this person is interested in you. He is there when you meet this person, he is in the background looking. You aren’t paying him any attention, I dont think you even saw him. He saw you first. He notices this guy keeps talking to you. He’s jealous.”

Like ha!! Me and my friend ran into a guy she knew at this party. Mind you, she walked right up to POI 1 and said hello lol (so yes he knows her). After that we walked over to this guy we knew where she “reintroduced” us. Ive met this guy before. The funny thing is I know POI 1 KNOWS this guy. So my friend walks away and the guy waves toward me to stay to talk to him. I KNEW POI 1 was in the background somewhere at this party. THEN RANDOMLY lol after I finish talking to the guy, POI 1 comes up and wants to buy me a drink, then asks me what I’m doing later, and of course before I leave tells me he wants to see me. LOL likkke really dude? But wow this happened exactly
As she said

2) I asked in this same call if there was any significant things coming up between us (again this was right at the begging of May right after I let him go and was curious) - mind you I had not seen him much at all like the entire month of April and here and there since.

She says “AROUND THE 4th OF JULY” he backs up what he says. BUT you are HALF OUT by this time and ANNOYED

DAMN THIS HAPPENED - saw his ass on the 4th! And I AM ANNOYED LOL

3) She said “there is someone he knows, not well, but he knows their name - but when he finds out that this guy is pursuing you, you are going to a lot of phone calls, not texts, a lot of phone calls (which POI 1 mainly does calls vs text) when he finds out”. - There are THREE MEN pursuing you at different degrees in JULY”

Not sure if I will be getting all these phone calls, but he has done it before ...so I would be surprised.

Annnd OMG -guys pursuing to various degrees is true. POI 1, POI 4 and I met someone new (POI 5 now, but its way too new so who knows) - but WOW. Again, this alllll goes back to what Mattie and Cookie saw in my love life.

They said it would get a bit crazy lol. And once it does, they said POI 1 will want to come forward (well he invited me to his house and hasn’t done that in 3 months). We will see about that (Not hoping but it would be interesting or Whatever)

However, they BOTH (Cookie and Mattie) see my ex from years ago coming back (Cookie said it could be about 4 guys circling (good lord)) - btw Cookie saw my ex coming back last year and he did....ugh

Soo stay tuned for the next episode! Lol
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 03:10:11 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Fidget1028

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1719
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #114 on: July 18, 2019, 01:06:13 PM »
@sparkle, I'm just popping in to say that it's a bit unfair that you have 5 POIs and I have 1 POS. Just saying.  😂

Offline lp1111

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 287
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #115 on: July 18, 2019, 01:24:42 PM »
@sparkle, I'm just popping in to say that it's a bit unfair that you have 5 POIs and I have 1 POS. Just saying.  😂

😂😂😂 amen! 🙌🏼👏🏼

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #116 on: July 18, 2019, 01:32:57 PM »
BWHAHAHAHAA HHAH!😂

Well I only have 3 tho but like that makes it better lol

FYI POI 2 and POI 3 are long gone. Just keeping track of the tally so if anyone follows my story no one gets confused on who is who  (from past postings lol).

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #117 on: July 18, 2019, 02:21:46 PM »
@sparkle, I'm just popping in to say that it's a bit unfair that you have 5 POIs and I have 1 POS. Just saying.  😂

HAHAHA I laughed out loud at work and everyone looked at me.

This was great Fidget!

Hahah that’s funny!

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #118 on: July 20, 2019, 02:03:51 PM »
On the next episode of the *SPARKLE SHOW*...

"Straight from the Horses Mouth"

Who knew in 2 days that I'd get the realest response from - POI #4.

Just yesterday, I've noticed that - while he communicate s with me consistentl y, he hasnt been mentioning or responding to any emotional gestures since our last discussion when he was a bit mad at me a couple weeks ago. So I straight up asked - "Are you emotionally unattached from me now and is this just a FWB thing because I dont know where we stand after our last conversatio n" (Our last convo about our situation was about 2 weeks ago, where he basically stated that because of my attitude he didnt think we could be in a relationshi p, but he had to think about it - or whatever).

Anyway, while hanging out at an evening rooftop pool party, I got a text from him .... he straight up told me that he didnt see a future for us, he didnt really have an emotional connection yet - but is still open to it. In the meantime, he still wants to date me. LOL Im laughing because, its so easy just to ask the person how they feel vs calling readers. Especially if you ask in a matter of fact and unemotional way. Like, I called a couple readers prior and none of them told me this. All said that had some issues going on with a legal obligation and he is irritated of fighting with someone else - This could be true, but irrelevant to my question. While my ego was bruised, I had POI 5 pick me up from the pool party and we hung out lol.

First I'll say this - NONE of them nailed that he is emotionally unattached. One got the present situation right about him pulling back because he knew he would disappoint me and wanted to avoid that  (SCORE QOC!) . This did happen because we were supposed to go on a trip this weekend (for his work) but that got cancelled and he had to go to a diff city. I couldnt go to this visit (because we were gonna drive, but this one he had to fly) anyway. He told me he was reluctant to tell me because he knew I would be disappointe d.


QOC did say this - "its not that he is completely unemotional ly attached, its that he really just wants you to be independent and not rely on him for much right now - he is getting a sense of emotional neediness from you that is affecting his perception. You just have to change that if you want him to change his perception". Fair enough - I can definitely go into I DONT GIVE A EFF mode lol.


HOWEVER the other things she (Cookie) kept bringing up about his integrity and sincerity and Kisha mentioning trustworthi ness are YET TO BE SEEN. Like, I caught him in that small stupid lie when we first met (where he was driving vs flying to a destination) but it was dumb. BUT Everything he has told me since has checked out - so Im confused as to what they were seeing because everything Ive asked from him he tells me straight up the deal and has provided evidence (upon me asking - and no there isnt much suspicious anything more like clarifying)- so maybe they were picking my own suspicion in the beginning rather than him actually being that way. Cookie told me I would "QUESTION his integrity". She didnt say he was an outright "liar" like she did with POI 1. She specificall y mentioned that if he makes plans and cancels and doesnt tell you why or mention anything - that speaks to his integrity. WELL he has done the complete opposite!! HE has always communicate d with me (other than the first time we hung out) that if he cant make something or has to cancel, he decently tells me - which is what I appreciate. So again, Im not seeing what she is talking about here. On the other hand POI 1 was TERRIBLE at cancelling and reschedulin g. He would just not show up or say anything - and maybe a handful of times he would actually tell me he couldnt make it - on his own without me asking - very inconsidera te.

But as for what everyone else is seeing - this strong potential for a relationshi p with POI 4 is definitely not there based on what he told me.

Could it still be? Sure...but Im going off what the horses mouth told me for now...

If a person tells you how they feel, please believe them

« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 02:05:30 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #119 on: July 20, 2019, 02:48:48 PM »
WHOA! Maybe So! That was from my Kisha reading too

The thing is POI 1 did the same! LOL - Back in April we discussed our relationshi p status and I know where I stand with him as well.
He has also been in the background.

So yeah omg it could be either actually! GOSH

Thanks for pointing that out Josh!

So for those of you catching my story lol we will see who it will be and if Kisha is right! If she is that means my team would be right as well (they are soooo positive about POI 4) well except Cookie.

On the next episode of the *SPARKLE SHOW*...

"Straight from the Horses Mouth"

Who knew in 2 days that I'd get the realest response from - POI #4.

Just yesterday, I've noticed that - while he communicate s with me consistentl y, he hasnt been mentioning or responding to any emotional gestures since our last discussion when he was a bit mad at me a couple weeks ago. So I straight up asked - "Are you emotionally unattached from me now and is this just a FWB thing because I dont know where we stand after our last conversatio n" (Our last convo about our situation was about 2 weeks ago, where he basically stated that because of my attitude he didnt think we could be in a relationshi p, but he had to think about it - or whatever).

Anyway, while hanging out at an evening rooftop pool party, I got a text from him .... he straight up told me that he didnt see a future for us, he didnt really have an emotional connection yet - but is still open to it. In the meantime, he still wants to date me. LOL Im laughing because, its so easy just to ask the person how they feel vs calling readers. Especially if you ask in a matter of fact and unemotional way. Like, I called a couple readers prior and none of them told me this. All said that had some issues going on with a legal obligation and he is irritated of fighting with someone else - This could be true, but irrelevant to my question. While my ego was bruised, I had POI 5 pick me up from the pool party and we hung out lol.

First I'll say this - NONE of them nailed that he is emotionally unattached. One got the present situation right about him pulling back because he knew he would disappoint me and wanted to avoid that  (SCORE QOC!) . This did happen because we were supposed to go on a trip this weekend (for his work) but that got cancelled and he had to go to a diff city. I couldnt go to this visit (because we were gonna drive, but this one he had to fly) anyway. He told me he was reluctant to tell me because he knew I would be disappointe d.


QOC did say this - "its not that he is completely unemotional ly attached, its that he really just wants you to be independent and not rely on him for much right now - he is getting a sense of emotional neediness from you that is affecting his perception. You just have to change that if you want him to change his perception". Fair enough - I can definitely go into I DONT GIVE A EFF mode lol.


HOWEVER the other things she (Cookie) kept bringing up about his integrity and sincerity and Kisha mentioning trustworthi ness are YET TO BE SEEN. Like, I caught him in that small stupid lie when we first met (where he was driving vs flying to a destination) but it was dumb. BUT Everything he has told me since has checked out - so Im confused as to what they were seeing because everything Ive asked from him he tells me straight up the deal and has provided evidence (upon me asking - and no there isnt much suspicious anything more like clarifying)- so maybe they were picking my own suspicion in the beginning rather than him actually being that way. Cookie told me I would "QUESTION his integrity". She didnt say he was an outright "liar" like she did with POI 1. She specificall y mentioned that if he makes plans and cancels and doesnt tell you why or mention anything - that speaks to his integrity. WELL he has done the complete opposite!! HE has always communicate d with me (other than the first time we hung out) that if he cant make something or has to cancel, he decently tells me - which is what I appreciate. So again, Im not seeing what she is talking about here. On the other hand POI 1 was TERRIBLE at cancelling and reschedulin g. He would just not show up or say anything - and maybe a handful of times he would actually tell me he couldnt make it - on his own without me asking - very inconsidera te.

But as for what everyone else is seeing - this strong potential for a relationshi p with POI 4 is definitely not there based on what he told me.

Could it still be? Sure...but Im going off what the horses mouth told me for now...

If a person tells you how they feel, please believe them

"So it's going to feel as if those things are not really progressing or. In fact, it's not so much about it feels like it's not progressing as much to some extent you and this person will kind of have a discussion about your relationshi p status.<THIS IS POI 1! We had a discussion in April so I knew where we stood and he is in the BACKGROUND. And you would know, kind of where you stand with the person so I dont get them being misleading. It just looks like this is someone for a period of time, just who just kind of isn't prepared or willing to have a solid relationshi p. And it looks like the eventually we'll get to that point. So I don't feel like you're necessarily going to meet someone totally new for a solid relationshi p is just maybe someone that you've been distance for a period of time."

Sort of makes me feel like maybe its actually this poi4 they were talkikg avout?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 04:03:06 PM by Sparkle002 »