You’re right, inconsisten
cies are enough of a deal breaker. I’m learning that now.
Maybe his trifling ass will try to hang around thru the summer. Or maybe Cookie had her time wrong. We are pretty close to the start of summer. She also keeps telling me if I let go things will happen sooner. Maybe this guy started to lose his appeal to you and now you’re just finding things out sooner.
I am shocked she didn’t see it dinner though. Or maybe she kind of did because she doesn’t see a relationshi
p for you all year.
But once again, Cookie hands down blew everyone out of the water. She’s been so on point.
Honestly I haven’t proved anything or verified (which i know isn’t wise) but to me his lack of response or communicati on lines up. Yeah Cookie said the end of the summer which is September- however I can’t imagine going that long with him with inconsisten t communicati on. Haven’t talked to him but Cookie said he would come back around and he will just say he has been busy. She said he will fade out and I will meet someone new. At this point I don’t even care to confront because inconsisten cy says it all- I’ll just take what she says as gold (i know it’s not right lol but enough got me to let it go)
I’ll PM you
Wow, Sparkle. I’m sorry. I guess Cookie does trump all other readers. She knows/sees it then that’s what it is. I’m sorry it turned out this way. But didn’t Cookie see him lasting until the summer time though?
Maybe there was something she saw that she didn’t see before OR some other type of material change?
How do you know there’s another woman? Did you confront him?
I’d love more details if you want to PM me.
I’m sorry.
Happy birthday!
UPDATE: POI#4 is OUT
Just got off the phone with Cookie. She basically told me that this guy had been lying about his dating situation for the last 5 years and that he is still getting out of a situation where he was living with a woman, yet continues to date other women even though he told me he was exclusively dating me.
She basically said he has lost interest and is around another woman (which is why I havent heard from him).
She continues to see that I will not be in a relationshi p this year (this is the 3rd reading and 3rd time she has said this) however she does see me dating.
Talk about zero to 100 or 100 to zero!!
So I guess I wont be updating anymore for now folks and like I thought - COOKIE trumps all of my readers.
SO EVERYONE ELSE WAS WRONG About HIM...excep t INDIO.
So my first read with Indio she said this would end because of communicati on and I end it. However the 2 other readings were positive. But her first reading was way more accurate
At least knowing I wont be in a relationshi p for the rest of the year should help me cut down on readings, because I already know its not going anywhere.
Great news to hear on your birthday huh? LOL
I'll update later after my call with Kisha in the morning.