*UPDATES* - STILL SINGLE AS HELL LOL
fyi...
UPDATES - "are specificall
y to readings" and
EPISODES are "things that happen in real life that are matched with an actual PREDICTION"

I was bored and read with Venus. She is in my "group of go to readers".
Havent read with her since July.
Asked her about my love life - and dammit she echoed what everyone else said.
Specificall
y it will happen real soon - within the next month or so....
Im introduced to this person - around alot of ppl
Guy works with alot of numbers - like Finance or IT and travels, works with alot of numbers (Like I do)
Recently got a promotion and will probably stop traveling
Havent met this person yet (all of them say this)
We get along and talk and talk and both of us are interested in a relationshi
p - HOWEVER
At the TOP of the call she picked up on POI 1 - she said "he wont let you go" (yes he wont) "he doesnt know how to be in a relationshi
p, not because he is a commitment phobe, but his fear of failure - due to too many failures" - he literally told me this exactly in April when we stopped dating officially.
She said I would be confused and would have to make a choice between him and this other new guy.
Its like feelings are lingering for POI 1. (Literally all of my readers told me this). But its more or less him not wanting to let me go completely. OH WELL!!
We still see each other on and off - and Im cool with it. But ready for someone who is ready like me.
When Im officially in a relationshi
p with the new guy and POI 1 stops HAUNTING my readings (I swear they bring him up on their own!!) then this thread will officially be THE END lol. POI 1 this thread was all dedicated to you booboo LOL.
What I find funny is that what if I meet a guy that doesnt fit all of their similar description
s LOL
I know Ill eventually meet and be in a relationshi
p with SOMEONE...j
ust dont know WHEN.
So we will see if this random guy I meet by FEB is here for real of just a fluke!
Stay Tuned for the next Episode of the Sparkle Show!