Author Topic: THE END  (Read 503897 times)

Offline tellmewhy

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 794
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #165 on: November 07, 2019, 06:44:45 PM »
Let me chip in! How did he get Acesss to talk to you if he was arrested? Smh...

On the upcoming episode of the *Sparkle Show*....

"The GHOST of Recent Past"

🗣POI 4 CAME BACK JUST AS COOKIE PREDICTED

Haven’t updated in a while, but she and Kisha said this man wasn’t out of my life. And although I blocked him - he found me on WhatsApp

For those of you who have followed my story - I’m sure you’re not surprised.
For those of you who are new to the story - I went on a trip to see this guy - 5hrs away from where I live. Mattie predicted us planning this trip but didn’t say he would STAND ME UP when I got there. Totally told me that he wasn’t be able to pick me up told me turnaround and go back home.

So I know you all are DYING to know what he told me - why he didn’t show up.
Dude apologized a million times and said he got ARRESTED ON A DUI AND HAD A GOOD LAWYER SO ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS PAY A HEFTY FINE



MEANWHILE - Cookie saw him with his GIRLFRIEND and specificall y told me that the woman was the reason....

Just wanted to sprinkle that tidbit on the board today

Oh POI 1 is still around somewhere lol

If you know the county where he lives you can probably pull a court record of his DUI arrest IF he’s telling the truth.

He is from/lives in Canada 😩 and he said he got it in San Antonio (where I traveled to meet him)

Cookie and QOC said that he wasn’t even there🤦‍♀️

Oh man if I was emotionally invested I’d definitely look into it ...but nah

Thanks for the feedback tho! LOL

LOL I smell a rat!  How convenient to get a DUI in the very town you were supposed to meet someone shortly before you were supposed to meet said person.  This time I agree the psychics are right!

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #166 on: November 07, 2019, 07:34:06 PM »
My sentiments exactly! Like just lies all lies. How the HELL you texting me when you are arrested (mind you this is the day I arrived, and he told me he couldnt help me and to go back home, why not just say you are getting arrested?).

I just want to tell him I know everything - I really dont think Cookie or Kisha is wrong here.

She and Kisha saw and described the 3 same women (I said 3) - at different points in time.
He also brought them up to me on several occasions but referred to them as past relationshi ps.

I didnt really know - Kisha saw them first (I read with Cookie at the same time) - this was back in June - so I wasnt sure if Kisha is right because she USUALLY isnt good on picking up 3rd parties...t hen in Sept - Cookie saw the same 3 women as described by Kisha - in which BOTH said 1 of them was his girlfriend! (I mentioned this earlier in this thread when I first got a reading about him). At one point he was getting "better" - Cookie even saw that part - she said "its like he gets better, then falls off, then gets better"


But the winners in this round kids - is *drumroll*   READERS = 1  POI4= 0

Let me chip in! How did he get Acesss to talk to you if he was arrested? Smh...

On the upcoming episode of the *Sparkle Show*....

"The GHOST of Recent Past"

🗣POI 4 CAME BACK JUST AS COOKIE PREDICTED

Haven’t updated in a while, but she and Kisha said this man wasn’t out of my life. And although I blocked him - he found me on WhatsApp

For those of you who have followed my story - I’m sure you’re not surprised.
For those of you who are new to the story - I went on a trip to see this guy - 5hrs away from where I live. Mattie predicted us planning this trip but didn’t say he would STAND ME UP when I got there. Totally told me that he wasn’t be able to pick me up told me turnaround and go back home.

So I know you all are DYING to know what he told me - why he didn’t show up.
Dude apologized a million times and said he got ARRESTED ON A DUI AND HAD A GOOD LAWYER SO ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS PAY A HEFTY FINE



MEANWHILE - Cookie saw him with his GIRLFRIEND and specificall y told me that the woman was the reason....

Just wanted to sprinkle that tidbit on the board today

Oh POI 1 is still around somewhere lol

If you know the county where he lives you can probably pull a court record of his DUI arrest IF he’s telling the truth.

He is from/lives in Canada 😩 and he said he got it in San Antonio (where I traveled to meet him)

Cookie and QOC said that he wasn’t even there🤦‍♀️

Oh man if I was emotionally invested I’d definitely look into it ...but nah

Thanks for the feedback tho! LOL

LOL I smell a rat!  How convenient to get a DUI in the very town you were supposed to meet someone shortly before you were supposed to meet said person.  This time I agree the psychics are right!

Offline sparky

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #167 on: November 08, 2019, 07:50:27 AM »
Getting a DUI is such a lame excuse.  I highly doubt that was the reason since he doesn't live there.  If he randomly by chance did get a DUI in city he doesn't live.  Then it would mean he had warrant out on him from him not paying something.  So that shows he wasn't worth it either.

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #168 on: November 08, 2019, 10:00:58 AM »
It is isnt it? Its amazing how creative ppl get with their lies smh

Getting a DUI is such a lame excuse.  I highly doubt that was the reason since he doesn't live there.  If he randomly by chance did get a DUI in city he doesn't live.  Then it would mean he had warrant out on him from him not paying something.  So that shows he wasn't worth it either.

Offline bstalling

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1180
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #169 on: November 10, 2019, 11:28:26 PM »
I hope you cussed him out and blocked him on Whatsapp. What a loser.

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #170 on: November 19, 2019, 08:09:39 PM »


In the psychic reader system, fairytale and cold readings are especially heinous.
In cities all over the world..., the dedicated callers who investigate these  vicious  acts are of an elite squad...kno wn as the Psychic Review Board ....

These are their stories...
 *dun dun
*


Ha... just now seeing this. I’m not done with him since he was being all nice. Meaning that I’ll just do what he did to me. I'll use it to my advantage. Eventually he will want to meet up, and when he realizes I’m not there, well then he’ll get it. I’d prefer him to feel that shit. If I cuss him out honestly it does nothing for him, hell I’m sure he is used to that. Words do nothing. The act of cussing him out would be more stressful for me than him. It shows he affected me emotionally enough to care and I don’t. Not caring or giving a damn is worse than and anger lol. Nope.  He gets nothing from me. I’m chill. It was fucked up, but hey feelings weren’t all that deeply invested. Apparently Cookie said it isn’t over yet (on her own...hell no I didn’t ask about him). Haven’t talked to him since. But if we arrange a meetup...th at’s what he will get...a big fat ghost.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 09:18:40 PM by Sparkle002 »

Yaz88

  • Guest
Re: THE ENDi
« Reply #171 on: November 19, 2019, 08:25:27 PM »


In the psychic reader system, fairytale and cold readings are especially heinous.
In cities all over the world..., the dedicated callers who investigate these  vicious  acts are of an elite squad...kno wn as the Psychic Review Board ....

These are their stories...
 *dun dun
*


Ha... just now seeing this. I’m not done with him since he was being all nice. Meaning that I’ll just do what he did to me. I'll use it to my advantage. Eventually he will want to meet up, and when he realizes I’m not there, well then he’ll get it. I’d prefer him to feel that shit. If I cuss him out honestly it does nothing for him, hell I’m sure he is used to that. Words do nothing. The act of cussing him out would be more stressful for me than him. It shows he affected me emotionally enough to care and I don’t. Not caring or giving a damn is worse than and anger lol. Nope.  He gets nothing from me. I’m chill. It was fucked up, but hey feelings weren’t all that deeply invested. Apparently Cookie said it isn’t over yet (on her own...hell no I didn’t ask about him). Haven’t talked to him since. But if we arrange a meetup...th at’s what he will get...a big fat ghost.

Nice.  I love it.  Bout time some of these POI’s get a taste of their own medicine.

Offline Alexwhyyy2

  • Regular Members
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #172 on: November 19, 2019, 09:41:45 PM »


In the psychic reader system, fairytale and cold readings are especially heinous.
In cities all over the world..., the dedicated callers who investigate these  vicious  acts are of an elite squad...kno wn as the Psychic Review Board ....

These are their stories...
 *dun dun
*


Ha... just now seeing this. I’m not done with him since he was being all nice. Meaning that I’ll just do what he did to me. I'll use it to my advantage. Eventually he will want to meet up, and when he realizes I’m not there, well then he’ll get it. I’d prefer him to feel that shit. If I cuss him out honestly it does nothing for him, hell I’m sure he is used to that. Words do nothing. The act of cussing him out would be more stressful for me than him. It shows he affected me emotionally enough to care and I don’t. Not caring or giving a damn is worse than and anger lol. Nope.  He gets nothing from me. I’m chill. It was fucked up, but hey feelings weren’t all that deeply invested. Apparently Cookie said it isn’t over yet (on her own...hell no I didn’t ask about him). Haven’t talked to him since. But if we arrange a meetup...th at’s what he will get...a big fat ghost.

i have been read the messages here and r u saying tht u wud do that back to him what he did to u? that is not mature or gud either and it puts u on his level and makes u just as bad as him. i wud just ignore him completely and let him real ize his mistake

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #173 on: November 19, 2019, 10:08:58 PM »
Honestly, I don’t really care if it’s mature or not.

I’m not here to judge how ppl handle things with their POIs on this board.
I say do what you feel (recommend as long as it’s not illegal lol)..it’s your life.
...some ppl would say cuss him out! Is that on His level? Or ignore him...that’s just as disrespectf ul too right?

But saying that not showing up...makes me just as bad? Nah, i didn’t lie, ask him to travel 5hrs to visit and not show up, have a boyfriend, make promises I didn’t keep...nah I’m not just as bad as him....nahh hhh

It’s just that I won’t show up...that’s it. Nothing major.
I don’t care if it’s on “his level”...hell it’s on my level.
Maybe I won’t ever hear from him again and it won’t happen anyway...an d still wouldn’t care. Thanks for your feedback, but I like my version better lol
All in all Who cares lol



In the psychic reader system, fairytale and cold readings are especially heinous.
In cities all over the world..., the dedicated callers who investigate these  vicious  acts are of an elite squad...kno wn as the Psychic Review Board ....

These are their stories...
 *dun dun
*


Ha... just now seeing this. I’m not done with him since he was being all nice. Meaning that I’ll just do what he did to me. I'll use it to my advantage. Eventually he will want to meet up, and when he realizes I’m not there, well then he’ll get it. I’d prefer him to feel that shit. If I cuss him out honestly it does nothing for him, hell I’m sure he is used to that. Words do nothing. The act of cussing him out would be more stressful for me than him. It shows he affected me emotionally enough to care and I don’t. Not caring or giving a damn is worse than and anger lol. Nope.  He gets nothing from me. I’m chill. It was fucked up, but hey feelings weren’t all that deeply invested. Apparently Cookie said it isn’t over yet (on her own...hell no I didn’t ask about him). Haven’t talked to him since. But if we arrange a meetup...th at’s what he will get...a big fat ghost.

i have been read the messages here and r u saying tht u wud do that back to him what he did to u? that is not mature or gud either and it puts u on his level and makes u just as bad as him. i wud just ignore him completely and let him real ize his mistake

Offline KotaSwan

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 336
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #174 on: November 19, 2019, 10:17:10 PM »
Sparkle <3 I would do the same...<3

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #175 on: November 19, 2019, 10:23:38 PM »
Sparkle <3 I would do the same...<3

Thanks KS! Lol


I’ll let him “realize” his mistake when the ghost appears lol

Offline sparky

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #176 on: November 20, 2019, 05:50:04 AM »
I'm with you Sparkle, what goes around comes around.

Like they say.  Karma is always a dish that is best served cold.  So he has it coming.

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #177 on: November 20, 2019, 03:18:17 PM »
HHAHAH I've been ***** slapped by the Universe so many times, I think the Universes' hand hurts. Anyways, trash POI 4 will come back, I vote mess with his head when he does  ;).

OH SHIT - am I psychic??

Anyways, I'm glad the ball is in your court now Sparkle, and it is your decision on how to treat him with how you feel he deserves to be treated. No matter what anyone perceives as GUD or bad. You're a strong woman. Thanks for sharing your experiencin g with us!

Haha yes YOU are! Thanks for the feedback😍

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #178 on: November 28, 2019, 05:43:39 AM »
On the next episode of the Sparkle Show...


**Surprise Surprise**




Hey peeps its me...Sparkl e. So Guess what?

Cookie said - back in October (on an unexpected reading) -
“Someone is going to surprise you, someone is going to surprise you with a Change of heart.”
I asked her to describe who it was and I knew immediately it was POI 1. She said he could become more consistent.

She said “out of the blue, unexpectedl y, he could come around and surprise you”

WELL HE SURE AS HELL DID.

Out of the blue, he calls me yesterday and asked me what I was doing for Thanksgivin g and if my family was in town. (My family was in town last year and he came by and met everyone - the day before Thanksgivin g).

This year - I’ll be just hanging with my sis and her husbands fam. Anyway - he said he wanted to take me out that night. Now, peeps, its typical of him to ask me out, I mean he randomly asks me out here and there, but his FOLLOW through SUCKS lol. So I dont trust him when it comes to him wanting to take me out.

WELL, can you believe it, he took me out on a real date, dressed up and all - we went to a nice dinner and party afterwards. YEP - WE WENT TO A PARTY TOGETHER. That was DEFINITELY a surprise to me. I’m not making a big deal of it, it was just surprising as Cookie said. While we have been on dates in the past, we’ve never attended an “event” together like that lol

For those of you who have tuned in to my story - I’m sure you can see how refreshing that was after the debacle with POI 4. This entire thread was created about POI 1 lol

POI 1 has all ways been a really sweet guy to me, its just his follow through SUCKS.

I’m at a good place with him....we actually stopped officially dating back in April and hang out here and there. But it was just a while since he actually took me on a “date”.

So prediction wise. ... I recently read with Matilda and Kisha and both mentioned he would be coming back around (as he always does). Matilda saw this happening within  2 weeks....an d Kisha couldn’t see the timeframe but actually saw us meeting up, and saw there wasn’t any bad blood between us.

BUTTTTT - This will end. Why? Because this new guy everyone has been predicting will come in and want commitment. Kisha has told me several times that while POI 1 is around the new guy “POI 5” will ultimately take the cake. Cookie saw that this would play out with me and POI 1 for 2 years....an d right now its been 1.75 years. And it seems right at the 2 year mark is when I’m supposed to meet this other guy.

Cookie and Yona specificall y told me that POI 1 and his baby mama situation would play out where they would go to court and handle the custody...w ell THAT HAPPENED.
He called me a couple of weeks ago and told me he got his visitation rights and all of that.

YALL PROBABLY HATE ME FOR GETTING SO MUCH STUFF RIGHT. IM SORRY LOL!!!

As for POI 5 “The New Guy” I have not met him yet. Kisha told me within 2 months (on her own) she keeps describing the same guy and it matches the same exact description as Indio, Sherrylynn - some tall athletic guy with curly/wavy hair. Cookie told me I could meet this dude in 4-6 months - back in the beginning of September. Which is still in the same time Kisha is seeing and same as what Sherrylynn and Matilda originally predicted for Feb. However, when I read with Matilda she did give me  a new timeline of mid to late summer (no not meeting him but being in a committed relationshi p ) again this is Alll on her own - no questions asked. Kisha also saw the summer as being a time where I would be in that place as well

Just as a reminder... while I still have romantic feelings for POI 1 (and he does with me) I dont want him in a committed relationshi p. So I never call to ask about that - I just get a general to see whats coming up and he ALWAYS shows up in my readings based on the description, then at the end I ask about him and what they say (Cookie and Kisha and Matilda) matches what they say in the general. THATs how I know who is who lol

Happy Thanksgivin g!

Offline LAW1974

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 481
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #179 on: November 28, 2019, 05:57:21 AM »
On the next episode of the Sparkle Show...


**Surprise Surprise**




Hey peeps its me...Sparkl e. So Guess what?

Cookie said - back in October (on an unexpected reading) -
“Someone is going to surprise you, someone is going to surprise you with a Change of heart.”
I asked her to describe who it was and I knew immediately it was POI 1. She said he could become more consistent.

She said “out of the blue, unexpectedl y, he could come around and surprise you”

WELL HE SURE AS HELL DID.

Out of the blue, he calls me yesterday and asked me what I was doing for Thanksgivin g and if my family was in town. (My family was in town last year and he came by and met everyone - the day before Thanksgivin g).

This year - I’ll be just hanging with my sis and her husbands fam. Anyway - he said he wanted to take me out that night. Now, peeps, its typical of him to ask me out, I mean he randomly asks me out here and there, but his FOLLOW through SUCKS lol. So I dont trust him when it comes to him wanting to take me out.

WELL, can you believe it, he took me out on a real date, dressed up and all - we went to a nice dinner and party afterwards. YEP - WE WENT TO A PARTY TOGETHER. That was DEFINITELY a surprise to me. I’m not making a big deal of it, it was just surprising as Cookie said. While we have been on dates in the past, we’ve never attended an “event” together like that lol

For those of you who have tuned in to my story - I’m sure you can see how refreshing that was after the debacle with POI 4. This entire thread was created about POI 1 lol

POI 1 has all ways been a really sweet guy to me, its just his follow through SUCKS.

I’m at a good place with him....we actually stopped officially dating back in April and hang out here and there. But it was just a while since he actually took me on a “date”.

So prediction wise. ... I recently read with Matilda and Kisha and both mentioned he would be coming back around (as he always does). Matilda saw this happening within  2 weeks....an d Kisha couldn’t see the timeframe but actually saw us meeting up, and saw there wasn’t any bad blood between us.

BUTTTTT - This will end. Why? Because this new guy everyone has been predicting will come in and want commitment. Kisha has told me several times that while POI 1 is around the new guy “POI 5” will ultimately take the cake. Cookie saw that this would play out with me and POI 1 for 2 years....an d right now its been 1.75 years. And it seems right at the 2 year mark is when I’m supposed to meet this other guy.

Cookie and Yona specificall y told me that POI 1 and his baby mama situation would play out where they would go to court and handle the custody...w ell THAT HAPPENED.
He called me a couple of weeks ago and told me he got his visitation rights and all of that.

YALL PROBABLY HATE ME FOR GETTING SO MUCH STUFF RIGHT. IM SORRY LOL!!!

As for POI 5 “The New Guy” I have not met him yet. Kisha told me within 2 months (on her own) she keeps describing the same guy and it matches the same exact description as Indio, Sherrylynn - some tall athletic guy with curly/wavy hair. Cookie told me I could meet this dude in 4-6 months - back in the beginning of September. Which is still in the same time Kisha is seeing and same as what Sherrylynn and Matilda originally predicted for Feb. However, when I read with Matilda she did give me  a new timeline of mid to late summer (no not meeting him but being in a committed relationshi p ) again this is Alll on her own - no questions asked. Kisha also saw the summer as being a time where I would be in that place as well

Just as a reminder... while I still have romantic feelings for POI 1 (and he does with me) I dont want him in a committed relationshi p. So I never call to ask about that - I just get a general to see whats coming up and he ALWAYS shows up in my readings based on the description, then at the end I ask about him and what they say (Cookie and Kisha and Matilda) matches what they say in the general. THATs how I know who is who lol

Happy Thanksgivin g!

Het sparkle happy thanksgivin g!!!!  I am happy that you are in a good place.  Maybe now you can close this chapter and move on?   If you know hes not your guy?