Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story
THE END
Sparkle002:
--- Quote from: britbrat on June 17, 2021, 03:57:41 PM ---Any updates sparkle?
--- End quote ---
Hey britbrat - yep a bunch. To sum it up, Cookie, Kisha, Barbara and Tajah have been spot on for me.
Its now been a year since my POI and I have been together (they all, including others - predicted him into my life).
Most, pretty much all predictions happened. The last read I had was with Kisha back in March. I havent read with Cookie in a year ...but the last reading (last June) all happened with the guy Im currently with, when at the time I called about a totally diff guy (the IT Director).
Cookie literally throws everyone in a pot, mixes it together and all kinds of predictions come out. You just wont know if its about the person you are calling with in the present or near future or even far future.
Some predictions in 2019 came true about the guy im with now, when I called about a diff POI - they were specific enough to make sense of it.
At the time she said "The holidays will be significant, Valentines Day, Easter, etc. all the way to September. He should be bringing you to events with his friends and he is inviting you..etc". Well I couldnt see that with the guy I was interested with at the time, I was like thats impossible. And I was right. That reading was Feb 2019 (way before the IT Director) when I was dating POI #1. All of what she said is happening (or has happened) with my current POI.
Live and love:
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on July 08, 2021, 09:58:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: britbrat on June 17, 2021, 03:57:41 PM ---Any updates sparkle?
--- End quote ---
Hey britbrat - yep a bunch. To sum it up, Cookie, Kisha, Barbara and Tajah have been spot on for me.
Its now been a year since my POI and I have been together (they all, including others - predicted him into my life).
Most, pretty much all predictions happened. The last read I had was with Kisha back in March. I havent read with Cookie in a year ...but the last reading (last June) all happened with the guy Im currently with, when at the time I called about a totally diff guy (the IT Director).
Cookie literally throws everyone in a pot, mixes it together and all kinds of predictions come out. You just wont know if its about the person you are calling with in the present or near future or even far future.
Some predictions in 2019 came true about the guy im with now, when I called about a diff POI - they were specific enough to make sense of it.
At the time she said "The holidays will be significant, Valentines Day, Easter, etc. all the way to September. He should be bringing you to events with his friends and he is inviting you..etc". Well I couldnt see that with the guy I was interested with at the time, I was like thats impossible. And I was right. That reading was Feb 2019 (way before the IT Director) when I was dating POI #1. All of what she said is happening (or has happened) with my current POI.
--- End quote ---
Are you saying that you see this as win for Cookie because she got the details correct but the POI and the timing ( 2 years off ) wrong?
curiouspsychicreadings:
Sparkle I love this whole thread and am so happy for you! I read with Indio and Delores... I have to say Indio gave me very good advice and saw that my POI will step up but I need to change my energy for this, she saw all good things and seemed to nail the situation without me saying much, we have an age gap and sometimes readers ask birthdates and read off that he is young and right away I get the BS of him being emotionally immature, which in all honesty I have dated men older than me more emotionally immature than him... then I read with Delores and she right away went into the age and him not being emotionally mature eye roll ... I will listen to both and continue on and ask for guidance from my guides along the way while not closing myself off to new comers but remaining close with POI- Yona and Kisha both see this getting better Kisha said it will not be easy but sees much more by Fall this year and into next Spring which Indio stated in the past reading as well, she sees a rebirth for him in the fall, either way she did say I have more than him coming in and I will have a good relationshi p this Fall, Celeste CP also said Aug/Sept major decision and coming together... so we will see!
Sparkle002:
--- Quote from: Live and love on July 09, 2021, 11:16:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on July 08, 2021, 09:58:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: britbrat on June 17, 2021, 03:57:41 PM ---Any updates sparkle?
--- End quote ---
Hey britbrat - yep a bunch. To sum it up, Cookie, Kisha, Barbara and Tajah have been spot on for me.
Its now been a year since my POI and I have been together (they all, including others - predicted him into my life).
Most, pretty much all predictions happened. The last read I had was with Kisha back in March. I havent read with Cookie in a year ...but the last reading (last June) all happened with the guy Im currently with, when at the time I called about a totally diff guy (the IT Director).
Cookie literally throws everyone in a pot, mixes it together and all kinds of predictions come out. You just wont know if its about the person you are calling with in the present or near future or even far future.
Some predictions in 2019 came true about the guy im with now, when I called about a diff POI - they were specific enough to make sense of it.
At the time she said "The holidays will be significant, Valentines Day, Easter, etc. all the way to September. He should be bringing you to events with his friends and he is inviting you..etc". Well I couldnt see that with the guy I was interested with at the time, I was like thats impossible. And I was right. That reading was Feb 2019 (way before the IT Director) when I was dating POI #1. All of what she said is happening (or has happened) with my current POI.
--- End quote ---
Are you saying that you see this as win for Cookie because she got the details correct but the POI and the timing ( 2 years off ) wrong?
--- End quote ---
She didn’t know who she was seeing lol
She didn’t really give me a timing specificall y for the holiday significanc e and friends/events because it was all mixed - from that Feb reading …although she got what would happen on the holidays correct she didn’t say what year - which was the kicker - I assumed it was the same year WITH the person at the time but it didn’t happen - heck that call was right before Valentine’s too lol. So 2/14/19 nothing 2/14/20 nothing and boom 2/14/21 boom flowers romance etc and it was significant because of what happened (we were trapped in a snow storm in Dallas at that time it was crazy) plus alllll of the holidays I’ve spent with him
Basically I don’t know if I can’t ever say Cokoie is ever wrong (big statement i know) because eventually let’s say in a 30 min reading all the predictions happen OVER TIME. Whatever didn’t happened with the poi you called about ends up happening with a new guy (which she predicted in other readings but would mix what would happen between old and new) it’s crazy. Like these are detailed predictions .
Sparkle002:
--- Quote from: curiouspsychicreadings on July 09, 2021, 11:38:25 AM ---Sparkle I love this whole thread and am so happy for you! I read with Indio and Delores... I have to say Indio gave me very good advice and saw that my POI will step up but I need to change my energy for this, she saw all good things and seemed to nail the situation without me saying much, we have an age gap and sometimes readers ask birthdates and read off that he is young and right away I get the BS of him being emotionally immature, which in all honesty I have dated men older than me more emotionally immature than him... then I read with Delores and she right away went into the age and him not being emotionally mature eye roll ... I will listen to both and continue on and ask for guidance from my guides along the way while not closing myself off to new comers but remaining close with POI- Yona and Kisha both see this getting better Kisha said it will not be easy but sees much more by Fall this year and into next Spring which Indio stated in the past reading as well, she sees a rebirth for him in the fall, either way she did say I have more than him coming in and I will have a good relationshi p this Fall, Celeste CP also said Aug/Sept major decision and coming together... so we will see!
--- End quote ---
Aw thank you!! Hope everything works out and hope the readers work for you♥️! Delores - lol she says the same stuff (actually Barbara abs Cookie do too) - she doesn’t make sense unless it’s a 30-45 min read. It doesn’t make sense initially but over time you’ll see what happens lol
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version