Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

THE END

<< < (97/107) > >>

Sparkle002:
I tell ya.... being confused is not the place to be! it sucks - I was there for sure - esp with all of my readings being such a mixed bag.

I just had to back away and let life happen.


--- Quote from: Lys on August 08, 2020, 08:36:21 PM ---Omg thank you!! Its very interesting .

Im in a similar situation but different. I’m very confused about my readings.
I saw someone in December it was very very intense I was sur it was the man of my life. And finally he decided to stopped but it was really confuse anyway it’s complicated . I’ve never hear about him after that but I’m not able to forget him. I decided to send him a small message and he never oppoened and replied.. I try to date other men’s now. Its not really a succès but I have a date probably tomorrow and I have a good feeling but we will see :) I’m confused because : I had a reading with Leanne early January and all the prediction have happened except love. She said she saw name me in a relationshi p with a guy and I’m sure I described him and in a old reading in 2017 too. But she send me my reading several days after it was over with him. So I’m confused he she saw the past? But nothing else? It’s strange she never talk about other men’s. I had a reading with Yona too in May and she saw me developing a relationshi p in September or October.. she just said he have clear eyes it can be blue or green (he have green eyes). She didn’t know if I met him before.. anyway I don’t really have hope now about this man but the way she described his personality it’s very similar.. maybe the new guy will be like that too? I don’t know. I have other psychic reader who say I will have a choice I will meet someone and he will comeback. And one French reader who is very good she just saw me in a new relationshi p next year lol I’m really confused about all my readings to be honest.. anyway we will see.

--- End quote ---

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: Esse on August 09, 2020, 01:43:04 AM ---Hi Sparkle, what a fab update - it goes to show that predictions make more sense with hindsight.

Did you actually do this? and if so would you mind describing how please,

'Indio “You need to open up you channels to allow a new person in. Cut away negative energies to see a clear path to a committed relationshi p. This is a new person. Work on yourself for 30 days. People are online. Think about what you really want and it will happen.'

--- End quote ---

Thanks Esse!! So I kind of did it but not intentional ly based on what Indio said.

Basically at the beginning of June, my old POI (the IT Director) was acting like an **** (the story is a couple of pages back) and that completely turned me off from him. At that point I really wanted to move on. So I didnt really focus on myself per se, but I just changed my energy as a response from him...so it was more "reactive".

Subconsciou sly I was so over dealing with men and their baggage or situations - that when I went online (which was a huge step for me because I refused to do this for 8 months) I was just doing it to initially get my mind off of my current situation but really would quickly end anything or anyone that did fit what I wanted.

Luckily he was the 2nd guy I talked to when I got back on. The first guy I connected with was a complete butthole and sent me a dick pic smh. I wanted to give up...then the 2nd guy (my new guy) came in and boom here we are lol.

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: beachgal214 on August 09, 2020, 06:12:43 AM ---yes!!!!! I cant wait to sit down with a cup of coffee and read this update !! from what I have quickly gathered- congrats! I have not read much into it but saw enough to see a new guy!!

I will be checking in later today to read this I hope!!!!

Happy for you girl!! Keep shining on!!!!

--- End quote ---

Hey beachgal!! Thank you!! Hope you enjoy the read and hope you are doing well!

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: Cranberry88 on August 09, 2020, 05:00:55 AM ---Thank you so much Sparkle for the update, i really appreciate how you put in all these efforts and make it so interesting to read ! (i picked up my nuts & chocolates when i saw you posted a new update).
so firstly, congrats on the new guy lol, i hope things move the way you would like it to be. the main readers seemed to give you "almost" consistent generic predictions while its always the opposite way for me. fro example, Leanne & Yona's readings are ALWAYS in two different ways. Cookie & Kiesha too.
so not really sure what to expect.

be ready for getting pregnant sparkle  ;D (as predicted with the IT Director, means the new guy)

--- End quote ---

 haha Thanks Cranberry!!!

Yeah my go tos were just all over the place with these predictions whew!! I dont recall them mixing up so much it was weird! There were definitely generic and specific predictions all mixed up in there - specific to timeframes, description s and everything. ..

There were only 2 readers that Picked up Pregnancy - Cookie and Tajah.

Now Cookie has mentioned pregnancy for me a couple times before and never happened - I think she was seeing unprotected sex. She even asked if I was having that - so there's that.

However, since Tajah saw me getting preggo - that threw me for a loop. I read with her for 5 years and she has NEVER ever said that to me - nor has any other reader.

As a matter of fact - I do not want kids!!! lol

So when I found out my POI was fixed - I was happy as heck! (he has 2 kids already).

BUT Cookie did mention my period would be changing where I could miss it or there would be spotting or whatever (sorry if im graphic here) but idk if that is due to pregnancy or me being stress out (which has happened before). But I do know that even if a guy is fixed, sometimes its not 100 percent.

Typically for me all of my go tos do read the same things - at least for this situation! Now I would have situations where when I used to read with Yona, that Yona and Kisha would say the same predictions and then maybe Cookie or some others would be a tad different so that would be confusing as heck. It typcially ended up that Yona and Kisha were right along the way and Cookie got the outcome right....so there's that lol

Hope you enjoyed the update!

Sparkle002:
Based on my update - it appears the section in blue is whats happening with the new guy lol


--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on April 28, 2020, 07:52:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: HornetKick on April 28, 2020, 07:16:48 PM ---2018 So it's been two years. Did anyone give you a 2year mark, as in that is how long it would take to transpire?

Also, the original two, were the predictions spot on for what happened with them? I never read the story until the current poi. sorry.

--- End quote ---

No worries its a long ass story - or saga - this thread has been going for 2 years almost lol

So they didnt say specificall y 2 years but they all said 2020 - so in that way yes it was a 2 year mark. Cooke specificall y said 2020, Kisha, heck almost all of them did when they saw this guy back then.


So yes for POI 1 and POI 4 everything transpired as they said for the most part. There were some misses, but the predictive stuff was more or less spot on (id say about 85-90% right). However, most of my readers were more correct on POI 1 than 4 - they thought there was going to be some form of relationshi p there was - and there kind of was but not really - and listening back to their readings thats how it came across - not as high energy of a relationshi p they are seeing with this guy. But again this is a situation where general reads have been showing this as a committed relationshi p, however now he enters the picture (matching specific details of their predictions) and now they are saying friendship that turns romantic and serious..th en kind of go back and forth on the relationshi p - either way they see a relationshi p, but not a committed one now...So who knows its a weird situation. Im just glad my emotions are caught up like that - dont get me wrong there is some, but Im not all in love or anything

The key months everyone saw was:

September 2019 - Some readers saw a relationshi p burgeoning - this is when I started my job - and I met my POI that same week (didnt know it was him though)
 
Feb 2020 - Predicted I would be in a relationshi p with the guy - well this is when we started hanging out more and realized our attraction for each other more

March 2020 - 2 Readers (Kisha, Matilda and Delores) thought there would be a new guy that would come in at this time that would really want a serious relationshi p - HOWEVER the description of this guy was the exact same as my POI, his hair, his job, the fact that he is mixed, etc etf etc. AND IT WAS HIM. At this time, we got a bit closer and he confessed that he felt like he could fall in love with me...so yeah...then comes QUARANTINE

Cookie said "MARCH-MAY" that he could go through some issues at home and he could be indifferent towards me due to whats going on at home - I asked what happens after May - she said "You guys hang out more and he gets better" (she said way more but for the timeline Ill keep it here)


 Now May-Aug 2020 are significant timeframes where they are all seeing this thing really take off - this timeframe has been consistent for the last 2 years from all readers (now remember Cookie was the furthest out, most start seeing this guy around last summer) - but all predicted some Solid commitment or something Summer/Late Summer  2020

Believe me Im taking this whole situation with a SIDE EYE lol

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version