Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

THE END

<< < (96/107) > >>

Smiley1:
I’ve only read with a few you’ve mentioned.  Yona is always way late and always about someone you’ve never met lol.

For me from that list would be Matilda but I find you’ve got to read between the lines.

Your story inspires me so much.

Cranberry88:
Thank you so much Sparkle for the update, i really appreciate how you put in all these efforts and make it so interesting to read ! (i picked up my nuts & chocolates when i saw you posted a new update).
so firstly, congrats on the new guy lol, i hope things move the way you would like it to be. the main readers seemed to give you "almost" consistent generic predictions while its always the opposite way for me. fro example, Leanne & Yona's readings are ALWAYS in two different ways. Cookie & Kiesha too.
so not really sure what to expect.

be ready for getting pregnant sparkle  ;D (as predicted with the IT Director, means the new guy)

beachgal214:
yes!!!!! I cant wait to sit down with a cup of coffee and read this update !! from what I have quickly gathered- congrats! I have not read much into it but saw enough to see a new guy!!

I will be checking in later today to read this I hope!!!!

Happy for you girl!! Keep shining on!!!!

lovelacetito:
Crazy twist of event... So what if You meet another guy and he is actually the one .You dump current poi, move in with him and get pregnant for him? Honestly,  I wont be shocked if that happens due to how much energy mix up I just read lol

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: lovelacetito on August 09, 2020, 06:17:44 AM ---Crazy twist of event... So what if You meet another guy and he is actually the one .You dump current poi, move in with him and get pregnant for him? Honestly,  I wont be shocked if that happens due to how much energy mix up I just read lol

--- End quote ---

Heck me neither!
And what's funny is that totally could happen smh

Also I do not want kids!!! lol
My current POI is fixed .....So I dont know what they are seeing lol ...
Yeah and Ive heard of ppl getting preggo despite being fixed so idk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version