Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story
THE END
Sparkle002:
--- Quote from: th3awakened1 on June 08, 2020, 06:31:49 AM ---Okay, I know you don't want judgement and I'll keep my opinion on all this out but maybe this is YOUR sign to leave that man alone. You give him way too much attention for him being married with kids. I know it emotionally got deeper but you also let that happen. I have chatted and talked to many men and become good friends over the years without it getting to this level even when I was married. At the end of the day there was an affair even if not physically but emotionally . Take as you lesson to create firm boundaries with your interaction s with him or any other married men in the future. We allow things to unfold that way and I am sorry to say married men sometimes really only enjoy the attention you give them. They probably sit there and say "I still got it" to their friends. Do some take the leap into affairs? Absolutely, but many just enjoy the extra attention you are giving them and that's the only reason why they continue to entertain you.
Again, take this experience from that situation to see this is not worth the level of effort you are giving it and move on. I am realizing many psychics even probably the top tier ones are just designed to run with something to keep us stuck and keep their pockets fuller.
Lastly, as a divorced women.... We are all mean and crazy in the man's eyes and point of view but the thing they always fail to mention or recognize is that 90% of the time they drove us there with their behavior or actions.
--- End quote ---
Totally agree with the bolded lol
Honestly - I didnt need a sign. I knew what I was doing and knew the potential issues that could arise, including his personality . I just liked the attention just like he probably liked the attention. No one else was giving it to me - and he was consistent (more than any other single man Ive met smh) and I enjoyed the attention more than anything. So I too was selfish in this situation while fully being aware that he was married. I didnt have any expectation s or hope for anything - just curious to see where and how far it would go.
So as far as giving way too much attention to him - I believe that is subjective. If we are basing my attention based on my posts about him and readings - its merely because I am bored in the house alone, getting readings because Im bored and curious and it entertains me. Just know these readings are not all about calling just about him - he always comes up in my readings when I call generally about my love life.
We havent really gotten to any level - it hasnt even become an affair - we literally just communicate and mainly its about work. But the predictions are what keeps me interested, keeps me going because its something more interesting than what is really going on right now. These predictions are what is fueling this along. But I dont have regrets about calling or anything because again, I called generally about my love life.
So all in all - while I like to write about it, talk about it and all that - the relationshi p isnt really that deep to me which is why Im able to move on emotionally so easy.
So, in the end, I am seeking attention as well which is why Im giving this situation any type of energy.
Its entertainin g, its something to talk about and I liked getting the attention from him.
Him having an attitude or whatever didnt really have to teach me about creating boundries with married men. I already know better lol.
I just did it anyway - again because of the attention.
While this may be "morally" incorrect - I just let it happen, it was just an organic connection. Thats really it.
Jenjen:
Right on..feel you. I have done the married person "thing" loved the attention.. anyhows.
Glad it ended...
HornetKick:
--- Quote from: th3awakened1 on June 08, 2020, 06:31:49 AM ---Lastly, as a divorced women.... We are all mean and crazy in the man's eyes and point of view but the thing they always fail to mention or recognize is that 90% of the time they drove us there with their behavior or actions.
--- End quote ---
Yeah this is so true and I believe early on Sparkle002 mentioned she knew what she was doing and didn't ask for judgment, so whatever. I wasn't involved so this situation did not affect me at all.
I started to look at the scenario just in reference to what the readers were saying to see if things were actually happening as they see it, just to process their interpretat ions (their skills). I was judging the readers.
Sparkle002:
--- Quote from: HornetKick on June 08, 2020, 02:08:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: th3awakened1 on June 08, 2020, 06:31:49 AM ---Lastly, as a divorced women.... We are all mean and crazy in the man's eyes and point of view but the thing they always fail to mention or recognize is that 90% of the time they drove us there with their behavior or actions.
--- End quote ---
Yeah this is so true and I believe early on Sparkle002 mentioned she knew what she was doing and didn't ask for judgment, so whatever. I wasn't involved so this situation did not affect me at all.
I started to look at the scenario just in reference to what the readers were saying to see if things were actually happening as they see it, just to process their interpretat ions (their skills). I was judging the readers.
--- End quote ---
Right that’s been my perspective - readers vs real life - which is why i post the story here to see how it all pans out lol
Jenjen:
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on June 08, 2020, 02:27:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: HornetKick on June 08, 2020, 02:08:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: th3awakened1 on June 08, 2020, 06:31:49 AM ---Lastly, as a divorced women.... We are all mean and crazy in the man's eyes and point of view but the thing they always fail to mention or recognize is that 90% of the time they drove us there with their behavior or actions.
--- End quote ---
Yeah this is so true and I believe early on Sparkle002 mentioned she knew what she was doing and didn't ask for judgment, so whatever. I wasn't involved so this situation did not affect me at all.
I started to look at the scenario just in reference to what the readers were saying to see if things were actually happening as they see it, just to process their interpretat ions (their skills). I was judging the readers.
--- End quote ---
Right that’s been my perspective - readers vs real life - which is why i post the story here to see how it all pans out lol
--- End quote ---
Reality vs. some readers. Fairytales vs. reality? I have been down this twisted road..so many times.
Just helps that others have seen my reality!
J.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version