Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story
THE END
tshine17:
--- Quote from: th3awakened1 on June 08, 2020, 06:31:49 AM ---Okay, I know you don't want judgement and I'll keep my opinion on all this out but maybe this is YOUR sign to leave that man alone. You give him way too much attention for him being married with kids. I know it emotionally got deeper but you also let that happen. I have chatted and talked to many men and become good friends over the years without it getting to this level even when I was married. At the end of the day there was an affair even if not physically but emotionally . Take as you lesson to create firm boundaries with your interaction s with him or any other married men in the future. We allow things to unfold that way and I am sorry to say married men sometimes really only enjoy the attention you give them. They probably sit there and say "I still got it" to their friends. Do some take the leap into affairs? Absolutely, but many just enjoy the extra attention you are giving them and that's the only reason why they continue to entertain you.
Again, take this experience from that situation to see this is not worth the level of effort you are giving it and move on. I am realizing many psychics even probably the top tier ones are just designed to run with something to keep us stuck and keep their pockets fuller.
Lastly, as a divorced women.... We are all mean and crazy in the man's eyes and point of view but the thing they always fail to mention or recognize is that 90% of the time they drove us there with their behavior or actions.
--- End quote ---
I agree 100% with this post. My husband was banging other dudes throughout our marriage! He told his BFF it was because I wouldn’t sleep with him. “Hmmm, yes, my wife won’t sleep with me so I’m gonna start banging guys! I don’t like dudes but my wife left me zero choice!” LOL. People can convince themselves of almost anything when the truth is too much for them to handle.
kdspirited:
Here is what I think happens with Psychics mostly the ones who are actually good at their jobs. I feel that almost all of them suck at predictions . They are great empaths and are really good at picking up energies as they are actively unfolding. I have had every major psychic turn outcome predictions around. Kisha, Cookie, QOC18, Gloden Dawn Tarot, except Yona because i dont think her predicitons are ever going to happen.
The longer the prediction takes the more likely events in your own life will change causing some of those predictions to have different outcomes. Things that are relatively insignifica nt to a reader may end up changing the course of history hence making the prediction invalid. I think this is what happened here with Cookie. As for third party predictions I think most readers are reading the energy of the person you are calling about in relation to you. I do not believe they can tell how their significant other is or is not. How can they read that in your energy? When someone tells me they see another woman around my POI I say ok he is a single hot blodded man Id be concerned if there wasnt a woman around him. But I stop them there I dont want to know what their relationshi p is like. There is no way they can tell me about that. Since my POI is not married and we are not dating at the moment I am ok with that. If we were dating and someone picked up a third party Id be livid and would want to know. But I would trust my own intuition or ask him instead of trusting the psychic. As much as I think Cookie has a gift she confuses energies a lot. She told me she sees something happening between my POI and I in a 3 this was 3 years ago and said in spring and summer so that would be this summer which has already started and now she is saying he will take action in 7-12 and there is another woman around him. But he will take some action towards you. Now you tell me how is that not awfully confusing. Then her usual ISMs start who us Asian yada yada.
Anyway all I am saying it no one can tell you what the future will be like that much in advance life has twists and turns and there are decisions to be made that constantly change outcomes and predictions . I trust the readings that talk about now and maybe 3 months ahead cant attach myself to years ahead.
Bg2020:
Hi Sparkle -- soooo sorry to hear ... :-[
And I feel kind of sad as I thought readers always read your situation correctly -- I kind of had hopes that if they can get it right for you -- it might work out for me too... Living vicariously through your stories.
I hope you don't stop posting, as you're so entertainin g! You give life to this forum!
Sparkle002:
--- Quote from: kdspirited on June 08, 2020, 04:25:31 PM ---Here is what I think happens with Psychics mostly the ones who are actually good at their jobs. I feel that almost all of them suck at predictions . They are great empaths and are really good at picking up energies as they are actively unfolding. I have had every major psychic turn outcome predictions around. Kisha, Cookie, QOC18, Gloden Dawn Tarot, except Yona because i dont think her predicitons are ever going to happen.
The longer the prediction takes the more likely events in your own life will change causing some of those predictions to have different outcomes. Things that are relatively insignifica nt to a reader may end up changing the course of history hence making the prediction invalid. I think this is what happened here with Cookie. As for third party predictions I think most readers are reading the energy of the person you are calling about in relation to you. I do not believe they can tell how their significant other is or is not. How can they read that in your energy? When someone tells me they see another woman around my POI I say ok he is a single hot blodded man Id be concerned if there wasnt a woman around him. But I stop them there I dont want to know what their relationshi p is like. There is no way they can tell me about that. Since my POI is not married and we are not dating at the moment I am ok with that. If we were dating and someone picked up a third party Id be livid and would want to know. But I would trust my own intuition or ask him instead of trusting the psychic. As much as I think Cookie has a gift she confuses energies a lot. She told me she sees something happening between my POI and I in a 3 this was 3 years ago and said in spring and summer so that would be this summer which has already started and now she is saying he will take action in 7-12 and there is another woman around him. But he will take some action towards you. Now you tell me how is that not awfully confusing. Then her usual ISMs start who us Asian yada yada.
Anyway all I am saying it no one can tell you what the future will be like that much in advance life has twists and turns and there are decisions to be made that constantly change outcomes and predictions . I trust the readings that talk about now and maybe 3 months ahead cant attach myself to years ahead.
--- End quote ---
Interesting points!!!
Good Luck to you - we'll miss ya on the board!
Sparkle002:
--- Quote from: Bg2020 on June 08, 2020, 05:07:13 PM ---Hi Sparkle -- soooo sorry to hear ... :-[
And I feel kind of sad as I thought readers always read your situation correctly -- I kind of had hopes that if they can get it right for you -- it might work out for me too... Living vicariously through your stories.
I hope you don't stop posting, as you're so entertainin g! You give life to this forum!
--- End quote ---
Aww Bg thank you!! Keep your head up. Remember when I first started this thread, I started with doubt, and said they were ALL WRONG lol, 3 months later they were RIGHT. I just dont believe in this situation I will actually end up with this guy as they said - they said I would be in a long term committed relationshi p with this person - I really think they are picking up the working relationshi p I have with him. With my original POI, the one I started the thread about, no one ever predicted Id be in a committed relationshi p with him , they just saw major progression that I thought wouldnt happen, but it did. I got what I really wanted - which was for his baby mama to leave his house (as predicted) and me getting to go over and spend the night there from time to time.
For this situation - the only thing I wanted is for him to tell me his story and open up to me...this is what they have been predicting. ..I also kinda wanted to see if he really would fall in love with me, as they all said he would develop intense feelings for me too (never had that predicted before - but WHY ON EARTH FROM a MARRIED MAN geez)...mostly its curiosity because of the intrigue, but in real life without readings, he is just a coworker who can be an ass and that's that.
I will come back to update if there is anything significant - but significant or not, I WILL not be with this person that they predicted Id be with. So all in all its a wash
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version