Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

THE END

<< < (90/107) > >>

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: HornetKick on June 07, 2020, 10:41:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on June 07, 2020, 10:17:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: HornetKick on June 07, 2020, 09:49:36 PM ---Did he specificall y mention divorce, things weren't working out? Did he say he would consider that in any context? Saying and doing are two different things. I know you know that, but sometimes readers give scenarios based on the snippets of information they see and the way they interpret.

Have you broken it off with the guy? Well, I know you guys weren't technically on, but you were in a sense.

--- End quote ---

Well as we grew closer around Feb, I told him I got readings. I told him that over a period of years - he was predicted to me, but no one ever saw him married. He wanted to know what else they said...I hesitated because most of them predicted divorce and that there were arguments going on in his house and he wasn't happy at home. So I told him before I tell you, just know I am uncomfortab le sharing this as I do not know what is going on - ok? So I told him what they said. He said that basically nothing like that was happening - especially with regard to divorce..an d with arguments, he felt like that was a normal part of a relationshi p. He didnt even have any intentions on divorce at all. He asked why they saw that? He said was it because of money, infidelity? I said you know I dont know! All they said was something about being unhappy and no connection - that was really it. When we had another conversatio n later - he again wanted to know what was going to happen next - and I mentioned some things and basically said that everyone said that he was not in love with his wife - and I said Im sure that isnt true (to him) - I said Im sure you love her I mean she is the mother of your kids - and he agreed (He never said it outright on his own tho).

HOWEVER, this is a man who 1) doesnt wear a ring 2) Never talks about his family ever at work 3) Doesnt have any pics of his fam in his office) and mentioned to me when we went out for the first time when we talked about my interests - I mentioned that Im not really big on marriage and whatever... he then said "marriage isnt all its cracked up to be". Honestly when he said that at that time, I thought it was a statement because I ddint know he was married.

So all in all he never told me that he would leave his wife, nor divorce or anything of that nature and as a matter of fact seemed quite surprised when I told him that. This is where Im like where are they all picking this up?!!! Out of another universe? lol . I just found it to be WEIRD...so many see this and when I talk to him - nothing. So either its true that he isnt or he could be lying to me because he really didnt know me - but he really seemed caught off guard.

I have broken it off emotionally - I havent outright said it - but Im just changing my energy. I never initiate communicati on with him - its allll him. So Ill just pull back - cant completely since he is a coworker but I wont engage in anything flirtatious because really thats the only thing we can do now anyway. We communicate everyday (outside of work) - only facetimed twice and havent seen him physicially in 3 months. So this isnt anything that has gone deep - yet everyone predicts this deep connection and him spending the night and moving out of house and separation - like REALLY

--- End quote ---

This is interesting, but the bolded portions don't put him in a good light. I mean men who don't want people to know they are married always try to keep their options open. That's how it looks, but it may not be the case. If he is now a jerk as you've mentioned perhaps he was in denial about wanting a divorce, perhaps the wife initiates it because there is a lot of complexitie s to divorces. idk, just saying stuff out loud. In addition, men like to have other options if they do want out of their current relationshi p...like he would start a romance long before he tells the wife, so if the wife is tired over whatever bs she is going through, he won't be out in the world alone.

--- End quote ---

BINGO to the bolded...wo uldnt be surprised. But its funny all readers make it seem that he is the unhappy one and she is the one who is nuts and mean, but knowing him and his personality i wondered if it was the other way around! He did say well you know "men are stupid and sometimes we may not know what we do and how it affects someone, and not really know whats going on" so even with that statement it seemed he had no clue or intention about initiating a divorce. I will say he didnt give in easly - I mean he didnt just jump right in to try to develop something romatically - he even asked what type of guys i was interested in and to see if he may have had a friend or so he could hook me up with (this is of course after I found out he was married and when he realized I didnt know) ...our connection literally grew when I got really really sick at the end of Feb and he let down his gaurd emotionally for me....other wise I dont think it would have progressed tbh

Hmm while I do get the bolded doesnt place him in a good light in hindsight - at the time we hung out He did tell me he was married (so he didnt try to hid intentional ly) and thought I already knew he was married as everyone at work knew he was married - all of the stuff above-referenced work. I can say that this is the type of dude that doesnt intentional ly try to pick up women or anything of that nature - I dont get that vibe from him. He literally goes from work to the gym and goes or or takes his son to soccer practice and home. He has also validated somethings that readers have told me  - specificall y Kisha and Cookie stated that this wasnt the type of guy that was a player or had relationshi ps outside of his marriage - they both said this on their own (I didnt ask).

He mentioned to me that there have been women that have approached him and he just never engaged, just never did. He wasnt the type of dude that just had random one offs with women even before the marriage (everything he said Cookie said he would tell me). Now does this mean its the entire truth - maybe maybe not not sure. But I did ask him why he didnt wear his ring and he told me he only took it off at work along with his watch because of all the keyboard typing etc. Who knows if thats true or not - but hell he couldve lied to be about his marriage and I wouldve never known. Even though we all work together no one brings up anything about his family in anyway at work.

I definitely think he is in denial. Every reader when I tell you every one pick this divorce/separation from him (except Kisha) and I tell them - well he said his marriage is fine - and they all say "he is delusional" lol

Smiley1:
Sparkle in my experience (more than 2 married men who forgot they were married when I met them)

Every reader told me wifey was nuts, unhappy, in another situations, controlling, they’re not engaging, etc etc.

Over numerous men. I swear I don’t go looking for them.

All psychics told me they would leave, divorce, live with me, tell me they need change.

None of them ever left and all of them are still married.

Only one was pre predicted. 

Psychics no nothing and married men are dumb.

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: Smiley1 on June 08, 2020, 02:55:27 AM ---Sparkle in my experience (more than 2 married men who forgot they were married when I met them)

Every reader told me wifey was nuts, unhappy, in another situations, controlling, they’re not engaging, etc etc.

Over numerous men. I swear I don’t go looking for them.

All psychics told me they would leave, divorce, live with me, tell me they need change.

None of them ever left and all of them are still married.

Only one was pre predicted. 

Psychics no nothing and married men are dumb.

--- End quote ---

Funny you say that, Ive compared notes with other users on the board with similar situations as mine and the readers have said the exact same things!

For example, they will be making "changes in their life", or the wife was "mean and or crazy", or they would say we would "live together"

Now what interesting is that some of my friends use the same or diff readers and when we compare notes the readings are so similar.

Like why do they do this? Why would they say they would live with us or move out from their spouse or always pick up the wife as mean?

Here is the thing, I feel that these readers are very honest in what they pick up - I mean they dont often pick up that he is married, rather they see a woman around him and that woman has some negative influence on him. Some pick up marriage, But im not sure why their guides tell them those things or maybe they are misinterpre ting the message? Seems to be a theme when it comes to predictions around married men.

In this situation, I really dont have anything negative to say about him other than his bad attitude. I didnt have issues with him being married because we were coworkers first and had a bit of friendship and there wasnt anything he lied about - (unless he is lying that he is happy). But there really isnt much to this situation as it hadnt gone too deep.

@Smiley1 I totally understand. Like we do nothing but live our lives and then here comes an unavailable man. Im sorry that you went through this - sucks being lied to - which is really sad. So I understand how you could get caught up thinking that this could go somewhere, and then it followed with more lies. It can be heartbreaki ng. Im so glad I found out upfront. But I was so curious thats all - curious to see what would happen based on the predictions ...didnt really hope or want for him to leave his wife as I wasnt expecting that for some reason. I dont know I just thought that if he left her organically cool if not, well we still have a friendship. But again, it was his bad attitude and the way he handled a small situation that threw me off.

Sometimes when readers pick up these themes it actually is a way they interpret the message they are getting - so I wonder what "Living together" or "Changes" means - as often interpretat ions arent straightfor ward when it comes to readers. When Cookie saw him coming to my house spending the night more than once a week then twice a week and would be with me over the weekends (in my latest reading) I wondered if thats what they saw as "living together". Again I doubt Cookie was actually seeing him.

It is so weird! Like why these dramatic predictions for a guy who is attached? Ive never ever called on a guy who is attached. But it seems like when you do all readers no matter what will say the guy would leave the girl - its crazy!! Like has anyone ever called and a reader told them - nope their relationshi p is fine? Kisha is the ONLY one who has said that about thier relationshi p - well her and Golden Dawn Tarot. Thats it. Everyone sees unhappyness and wanting to separate. Everyone tells me he would open up about his feelings and let me know his situation - and honeslty - that is the MAIN prediction ive been waiting on more than anything because I want to know what he would tell me!! Because he already said his marriage was fine. But readers make it seem like he is going to come out and tell me that is is NOT fine and that he is leaving or something. Again, if this does happens, doesnt mean he would actually do it.

Again, this is just not one reader who said this about leaving/divorce/separaation. There are MANY that have said this ranging from QOC, to Venus to Barbara to Venus to Cookie, etc. A whole host of them. Some have been consistent - Like Venus, but others have went back and forth saying he will leave and then he would stay. Again, I dont ask directly they tell me. And if I do ask directly its because I would say other readers told me, so what do you see?

Smiley - did you ever read with Cookie and did she tell you specific things that would happen with the married guy?

Smiley1:

No never read with cookie.  But lots of other reputable readers told me they would leave. Going back to 2012 right up until 2018 when I just stopped dating until I met my new poi.

Only one reader at the end of 2018 said move on. The guy I was seeing is lying to me. 




--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on June 08, 2020, 04:48:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: Smiley1 on June 08, 2020, 02:55:27 AM ---Sparkle in my experience (more than 2 married men who forgot they were married when I met them)

Every reader told me wifey was nuts, unhappy, in another situations, controlling, they’re not engaging, etc etc.

Over numerous men. I swear I don’t go looking for them.

All psychics told me they would leave, divorce, live with me, tell me they need change.



None of them ever left and all of them are still married.

Only one was pre predicted. 

Psychics no nothing and married men are dumb.

--- End quote ---

Funny you say that, Ive compared notes with other users on the board with similar situations as mine and the readers have said the exact same things!

For example, they will be making "changes in their life", or the wife was "mean and or crazy", or they would say we would "live together"

Now what interesting is that some of my friends use the same or diff readers and when we compare notes the readings are so similar.

Like why do they do this? Why would they say they would live with us or move out from their spouse or always pick up the wife as mean?

Here is the thing, I feel that these readers are very honest in what they pick up - I mean they dont often pick up that he is married, rather they see a woman around him and that woman has some negative influence on him. Some pick up marriage, But im not sure why their guides tell them those things or maybe they are misinterpre ting the message? Seems to be a theme when it comes to predictions around married men.

In this situation, I really dont have anything negative to say about him other than his bad attitude. I didnt have issues with him being married because we were coworkers first and had a bit of friendship and there wasnt anything he lied about - (unless he is lying that he is happy). But there really isnt much to this situation as it hadnt gone too deep.

@Smiley1 I totally understand. Like we do nothing but live our lives and then here comes an unavailable man. Im sorry that you went through this - sucks being lied to - which is really sad. So I understand how you could get caught up thinking that this could go somewhere, and then it followed with more lies. It can be heartbreaki ng. Im so glad I found out upfront. But I was so curious thats all - curious to see what would happen based on the predictions ...didnt really hope or want for him to leave his wife as I wasnt expecting that for some reason. I dont know I just thought that if he left her organically cool if not, well we still have a friendship. But again, it was his bad attitude and the way he handled a small situation that threw me off.

Sometimes when readers pick up these themes it actually is a way they interpret the message they are getting - so I wonder what "Living together" or "Changes" means - as often interpretat ions arent straightfor ward when it comes to readers. When Cookie saw him coming to my house spending the night more than once a week then twice a week and would be with me over the weekends (in my latest reading) I wondered if thats what they saw as "living together". Again I doubt Cookie was actually seeing him.

It is so weird! Like why these dramatic predictions for a guy who is attached? Ive never ever called on a guy who is attached. But it seems like when you do all readers no matter what will say the guy would leave the girl - its crazy!! Like has anyone ever called and a reader told them - nope their relationshi p is fine? Kisha is the ONLY one who has said that about thier relationshi p - well her and Golden Dawn Tarot. Thats it. Everyone sees unhappyness and wanting to separate. Everyone tells me he would open up about his feelings and let me know his situation - and honeslty - that is the MAIN prediction ive been waiting on more than anything because I want to know what he would tell me!! Because he already said his marriage was fine. But readers make it seem like he is going to come out and tell me that is is NOT fine and that he is leaving or something. Again, if this does happens, doesnt mean he would actually do it.

Again, this is just not one reader who said this about leaving/divorce/separaation. There are MANY that have said this ranging from QOC, to Venus to Barbara to Venus to Cookie, etc. A whole host of them. Some have been consistent - Like Venus, but others have went back and forth saying he will leave and then he would stay. Again, I dont ask directly they tell me. And if I do ask directly its because I would say other readers told me, so what do you see?

Smiley - did you ever read with Cookie and did she tell you specific things that would happen with the married guy?

--- End quote ---

Sparkle002:
Im also irritated at the prediction Cookie gave me - she said that from March - May he could go quiet and would be indifferent (basically he communicate d still but didnt say or call much)...but after May he would "get better" but now that I read with her in May - she told me I would be irritated and frustrated with him from June - December! Even though she saw progression and him saying he loved me. Also, a year before she said when I met this guy I would be happy over the summer of 2020 (her and many others) Like none of that makes sense. If im frustrated (like I am now) how could I continue to be attracted to a person to engage further? Annoying.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version