Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

THE END

<< < (74/107) > >>

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: Freefinally on April 20, 2020, 08:52:59 PM ---Sparkle so I’m curious since you use CP...have you read with cooper? I just read with Venus based on your story and I’m glad that I did.

--- End quote ---

Hey there! Glad u liked Venus. Haven’t tried Cooper - is he good?

Freefinally:

--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on April 20, 2020, 09:05:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: Freefinally on April 20, 2020, 08:52:59 PM ---Sparkle so I’m curious since you use CP...have you read with cooper? I just read with Venus based on your story and I’m glad that I did.

--- End quote ---

Hey there! Glad u liked Venus. Haven’t tried Cooper - is he good?

--- End quote ---

I haven’t tried her either! I haven’t only tried a handful of card readers and aside from Tajah and Indio I haven’t really liked any of them. But she’s got a high rating and always has a full queue so I was curious.

maggs30:
Cooper for me was extremely vague saying stuff that would fit the majority of us. She wasn't worth the money.

Sparkle002:
Ha I didnt know she was a she! Wow her queue is slammed full! @maggs dang thats a bummer but Im kinda intrigued now ....how long did u read with her? I may try her one day when im bored lol

maggs30:
I did a 10 min or maybe it was 12 minutes. Either way I got he's my destiny. Something he needs to get out of the way. He will contact mid April. Wall of self protection. Blah blah no details and fits everyone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version