Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story
THE END
Sparkle002:
--- Quote from: maggs30 on April 22, 2020, 03:39:41 AM ---I did a 10 min or maybe it was 12 minutes. Either way I got he's my destiny. Something he needs to get out of the way. He will contact mid April. Wall of self protection. Blah blah no details and fits everyone.
--- End quote ---
Oh yeah that sounds pretty generic smh lol
Sparkle002:
"The Microscope"
Hey there peeps!
I want to put this question out there - have you ever had a General Reading where readers predicted something years before it happened and it was positive, then as the timeframe got closer and closer the prediction became more negative? Which end up happening? - the overarching predictions from the General Read, or the predictions made when you specificall y called about the situation in the Current?
Simply put - I have General Readings that see a committed relationshi p the POI - description s and all are spot on. These general readings pick up this person for at least 2 years. The closer I got to meeting this person the readings become more detailed and still remained positive. HOWEVER,
I then meet the person (description s match the general). When I finally had a reading on this said person that they predicted I would be in a committed relationshi p with - they no longer see a relationshi p with this person! LOL
So it seems like when they see someone farrrrrr out it looks alll good but when you get closer and closer and put a microscope on it, the more detailed the predictions get and the more FLAWS are seen and eventually they say - oh no I dont see a relationshi p with this person smh.
I'm interested in specificall y if this has happened to anyone to see if 1) The overarching general read was correct vs the 2) Specifics now that the prediction presented itself. This could be in career as well - A reader sees and amazing job for you 1 year out only to find while the prediction came true, you got the job, but now they are predicting that the job isnt going to be AMAZING and they start predicting all negative stuff lol. Did it end up actually being postiive as an overal outcome and they only predicted the negative stuff in the present? Just wondering if general reads show the overall outcome vs being "in it" they pick up details at that moment.
DO GENERAL READS TRUMP SPECIFIC READINGS?
This is my situation right now. Ill say Matilda, Kisha and Cookie (especially Cookie) all saw me being in a committed long term relationshi p with a specific guy and clearly when I met him (he matched not only the timeframe, the looks and the connection) Cookie straight up says she doesnt see committed relationshi p in recent readings. Im like WTF well yeah Cookie because the dude is married! LOL. Not one reader saw this dude being married upon connecting with him other than Barbara on Keen.
Anyway - Im not looking to be with this guy, as a matter of fact we are friends. We do have a connection but I would be so surprised if it morphed into anything they originally predicted in their General Reads. Why do I call about him? Because Im bored AF and! Im curious how the hell this would play out. Im not "in love" with this dude (cant see how I would be - yep they all predicted we would be in love lol) but Im just like - what in the world are these folks talking about!?
Mind you, I havent had reads in years where I was told I would be in a committed relationshi p - they all pretty much kept it real with me and didnt spin me a fairytale - so Id be a bit surprised if this was the case with my team.
In the general reads from as far back as 2 years ago, and the last general being in Dec of 2019 (when I didnt know who he was) - They saw me having a solid relationshi p by the summer, in love and in a committed relationshi p. THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE lol
The onllly exception is that - Its someone else! Maybe someone completely diff than the description of this current guy - BUT for this prediction to be right by July - Id have to have met this person already (they said stable relationshi p by the summer, not just starting). Id be surprised to meeting a new guy under these quarantine conditions because I go no where and dont do online dating because Im a bit scarred from what happened with my last online dating situation.
A slew of other readers currently see this as well (when I ask specificall y about him) - so predictions from these
Just a vent for the day - more or less on the readers, not my situation - me and him are good. 8)
britbrat:
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on April 22, 2020, 08:15:54 AM ---"The Microscope"
Hey there peeps!
I want to put this question out there - have you ever had a General Reading where readers predicted something years before it happened and it was positive, then as the timeframe got closer and closer the prediction became more negative? Which end up happening? - the overarching predictions from the General Read, or the predictions made when you specificall y called about the situation in the Current?
Simply put - I have General Readings that see a committed relationshi p the POI - description s and all are spot on. These general readings pick up this person for at least 2 years. The closer I got to meeting this person the readings become more detailed and still remained positive. HOWEVER,
I then meet the person (description s match the general). When I finally had a reading on this said person that they predicted I would be in a committed relationshi p with - they no longer see a relationshi p with this person! LOL
So it seems like when they see someone farrrrrr out it looks alll good but when you get closer and closer and put a microscope on it, the more detailed the predictions get and the more FLAWS are seen and eventually they say - oh no I dont see a relationshi p with this person smh.
I'm interested in specificall y if this has happened to anyone to see if 1) The overarching general read was correct vs the 2) Specifics now that the prediction presented itself. This could be in career as well - A reader sees and amazing job for you 1 year out only to find while the prediction came true, you got the job, but now they are predicting that the job isnt going to be AMAZING and they start predicting all negative stuff lol. Did it end up actually being postiive as an overal outcome and they only predicted the negative stuff in the present? Just wondering if general reads show the overall outcome vs being "in it" they pick up details at that moment.
DO GENERAL READS TRUMP SPECIFIC READINGS?
This is my situation right now. Ill say Matilda, Kisha and Cookie (especially Cookie) all saw me being in a committed long term relationshi p with a specific guy and clearly when I met him (he matched not only the timeframe, the looks and the connection) Cookie straight up says she doesnt see committed relationshi p in recent readings. Im like WTF well yeah Cookie because the dude is married! LOL. Not one reader saw this dude being married upon connecting with him other than Barbara on Keen.
Anyway - Im not looking to be with this guy, as a matter of fact we are friends. We do have a connection but I would be so surprised if it morphed into anything they originally predicted in their General Reads. Why do I call about him? Because Im bored AF and! Im curious how the hell this would play out. Im not "in love" with this dude (cant see how I would be - yep they all predicted we would be in love lol) but Im just like - what in the world are these folks talking about!?
Mind you, I havent had reads in years where I was told I would be in a committed relationshi p - they all pretty much kept it real with me and didnt spin me a fairytale - so Id be a bit surprised if this was the case with my team.
In the general reads from as far back as 2 years ago, and the last general being in Dec of 2019 (when I didnt know who he was) - They saw me having a solid relationshi p by the summer, in love and in a committed relationshi p. THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE lol
The onllly exception is that - Its someone else! Maybe someone completely diff than the description of this current guy - BUT for this prediction to be right by July - Id have to have met this person already (they said stable relationshi p by the summer, not just starting). Id be surprised to meeting a new guy under these quarantine conditions because I go no where and dont do online dating because Im a bit scarred from what happened with my last online dating situation.
A slew of other readers currently see this as well (when I ask specificall y about him) - so predictions from these
Just a vent for the day - more or less on the readers, not my situation - me and him are good. 8)
--- End quote ---
This is why I believe most of them are better at reading people we are in contact with. My friend was always told she would marry her poi and she eventually did. She had readings that said they would not be together and would pinpoint the reason why. During the times the relationshi p was off some of those same readers saw them getting back together and they would. I think this is why Anne is so inconsisten t. She is a accurate reader, but she is best at short term. It's possible that you will end up with your poi, but it's not time and they are only seeing what is happening now that you have met?
My current poi is actually my ex-husband. He was mentioned in a few general readings, but oddly never mentioned that he was from my past. I never asked about him in any reading so I don't know what they would have told me about us if I would have asked a specific question. But several predictions have unfolded and he is the man mentioned. I have not had any readings about him since things changed and I don't think I want to ask anyone about us yet. It will be interesting to see what they tell me about our relationshi p. Have you read with Anne?
Freefinally:
So Cookie has told me that people can read different to her based on the current circumstanc es. So for me she said that right now my poi doesn’t read as my life partner but if he makes the changes he needs to make that then his energy could change and he could read as my life partner. And the farther she got into the reading and the more she connected that’s what she started to see. So maybe big picture far out she saw it but in the current comment he’s not there becuz he’s still married. Would you be open to something with him if he wasn’t married?
Bg2020:
Hi Sparkle002!
Sorry to hijack your thread...Bu t I was thinking about this earlier today -- I've had the opposite to you.
Last year I read with a bunch of Keen advisors and I'd say 90% of them said NO the my POI would never be the ONE...
6 months later -- This year -- most said that he's come around. So confusing.. .
After finding this forum -- which has helped so much -- I've read with most of the heavy-hitters and all except Stephanie Theresa said we'd have a future together -- Matilda, and EffieK said he's take too long to come around. I'm going crazy in my mind because I can't find anything in the forum that says that ST has been wrong in regards to big picture/outcomes. Everyone else has misses except her! That can't be possible.
I guess I'll have to wait and see....
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version