Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

THE END

<< < (55/107) > >>

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: Piggynose on January 26, 2020, 04:47:17 AM ---Sparkle I’m just so surprised!!! I’m sorry this happened. I’m sorry but he should not have invited you to lunch and been that flirtatious if he’s married!! Now I’m wondering if getting readings is even worth it anymore 😞

--- End quote ---

Its ok dont feel down. While he invited me to lunch, I kind off initiated it a little...tb h. Basically we emailed each other and I asked him to take this Myers Briggs personality test (because I had my team take it) and told him to take it just for fun. He said he would take it "just for me" then asked, "do you really want to get to know my personality sparkle? I mean we could just go out to lunch in person" so it kinda ended up like that but still, the flirtation was that of a single interested man like seriously.. .Ive had lunch with other male married directors and it was nothing like that - we talked work, a little social stuff we paid for our own meals and that was it. So yep I just think I opened the door and the cat came out of the bag, or more so the Lion lol....

Seriously Im all good tho...this is what happens in the psychic realm sometimes, things are not exactly how they predict or interpret and they MISS $#IT! lol

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: Arigirl on January 25, 2020, 09:27:29 PM ---Wow! You'd think that readers would be able to pick up something as impactful as a married couple. It's really worrisome that some of them didn't. I also had a similar shock when I found out that Kisha didnt see a third party in my situation (even when I directly asked her several times and across different readings).

Based on your summaries of your interaction s with him, I feel that he didn't act like a married man, he sounded way too flirtatious . Your story reminded me of something that happened to me while on a 6 hour flight home last week, a really attractive guy was sitting next to me and started a convo that definitely turned flirtatious, we talked for hours and we discovered that we live 10 mins away from one another. During the last few minutes of the flight he brought up his gf casually, "My gf and I are Disneyland season pass holders... " Well okay then dude... you could have told me that before now lol. I could have spent my flight asleep rather than being led on.

--- End quote ---

Right! But Im so not surprised because this has happened time and time again.
Ive heard that they go off of energy and if it isnt there they typically cant pick it up.

For example, when I first read about my first POI 1 (this original thread) - no one really predicted he was married or even saw the woman until time passed and I began to get to know him more....Coo kie actually predicted this man into my life and saw that he was married before I even met him...I remember that reading I said "well I hope I wouldnt get involved with a married man!" well POI 1 wasnt technically married - had a wedding and all but didnt sign legal papers (this was confirmed)...but yeah it happens, unfortunate ly....at that time he was separating from here and didnt have feelings like that for her....but on the flipside, some readers didnt pick up the 3rd party even when the peoples POI was in love and engaged or got married to someone else! So Idk!

giftsdiff:

--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on January 26, 2020, 04:52:53 AM ---Basically we emailed each other and I asked him to take this Myers Briggs personality test (because I had my team take it) and told him to take it just for fun.
--- End quote ---

So what were his MBTI results? Because that might explain a lot...LOL

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: giftsdiff on January 26, 2020, 07:23:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on January 26, 2020, 04:52:53 AM ---Basically we emailed each other and I asked him to take this Myers Briggs personality test (because I had my team take it) and told him to take it just for fun.
--- End quote ---

So what were his MBTI results? Because that might explain a lot...LOL

--- End quote ---


Hahah! You know what? he is an ISFJ - the Defender - one of the most caring and sweet personality types!
We even joked about him "defending" me against my coworker.

https://www.16personalities.com/isfj-personality

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on January 26, 2020, 07:33:57 AM ---
--- Quote from: giftsdiff on January 26, 2020, 07:23:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on January 26, 2020, 04:52:53 AM ---Basically we emailed each other and I asked him to take this Myers Briggs personality test (because I had my team take it) and told him to take it just for fun.
--- End quote ---

So what were his MBTI results? Because that might explain a lot...LOL

--- End quote ---


Hahah! You know what? he is an ISFJ - the Defender - one of the most caring and sweet personality types!
We even joked about him "defending" me against my coworker.

https://www.16personalities.com/isfj-personality

--- End quote ---

I am an INTJ "The Architect" which explains why Im so analytical and typically dont let emotions rule me lol
Im basically an ass compared to him lmao...I even asked if he read mine and hoping he didnt lol
https://www.16personalities.com/intj-personality

Of course this isnt the full blown test but it was fun to take for about 5-7 minutes rather than an hour or so for the full test.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version