Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

THE END

<< < (54/107) > >>

Arigirl:
Wow! You'd think that readers would be able to pick up something as impactful as a married couple. It's really worrisome that some of them didn't. I also had a similar shock when I found out that Kisha didnt see a third party in my situation (even when I directly asked her several times and across different readings).

Based on your summaries of your interaction s with him, I feel that he didn't act like a married man, he sounded way too flirtatious . Your story reminded me of something that happened to me while on a 6 hour flight home last week, a really attractive guy was sitting next to me and started a convo that definitely turned flirtatious, we talked for hours and we discovered that we live 10 mins away from one another. During the last few minutes of the flight he brought up his gf casually, "My gf and I are Disneyland season pass holders... " Well okay then dude... you could have told me that before now lol. I could have spent my flight asleep rather than being led on.

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: Arigirl on January 25, 2020, 09:27:29 PM ---Wow! You'd think that readers would be able to pick up something as impactful as a married couple. It's really worrisome that some of them didn't. I also had a similar shock when I found out that Kisha didnt see a third party in my situation (even when I directly asked her several times and across different readings).

Based on your summaries of your interaction s with him, I feel that he didn't act like a married man, he sounded way too flirtatious . Your story reminded me of something that happened to me while on a 6-hour flight home last week, a really attractive guy was sitting next to me and started a convo that definitely turned flirtatious, we talked for hours and we discovered that we live 10 mins away from one another. During the last few minutes of the flight he brought up his gf casually, "My gf and I are Disneyland season pass holders... " Well okay then dude... you could have told me that before now lol. I could have spent my flight asleep rather than being led on.

--- End quote ---

Agreed!  He was waayyyy too flirtatious . Which I will talk to him about for sure. Because, Idk if he is actually separated or going through a divorce (as some readers mentioned above) but Im sure he didnt want to share details upfront because I dont know him.
But trust me Ill find out!

But yeah the flirtation was like on 1000% more than what I would get from a married man (if at all).
Im just thrown how they could've not only missed this, but saw him as someone COMMITTED.

Maybe its the next guy - which is funny because I dont have much of a description about him.

Either way, the writing is on the wall, Im not gonna act like a big girl and act like Im not attracted to him either and say what he shouldve done or not, because there is curiosity on my part, but again its based on this next conversatio n. Whats funny Matilda predicted this "Serious" converstain with us around Feb smh. Of course I dont think anything signficant happens and maybe all these predictions are about a new dude.

Fidget1028:

--- Quote from: Cteebaby1 on January 25, 2020, 07:55:57 PM ---Well now I need a reading from Barbara

--- End quote ---

Can I make a suggestion? Read through all of Barbara's thread first. I'm glad she saw something for Sparkle and maybe she has a gift. But honestly, she isn't a top rated advisor for a reason. I read with her 2 years ago when she was the flavor of the month. She got present and past ok, but NOTHING she said about future came to pass. Literally nothing. Even the ages of me and POI. Before jumping on the psychic of the month club, just do your due diligence before calling. It's rare that she gets predictions right. Just my 2 cents.

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: Fidget1028 on January 26, 2020, 04:05:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: Cteebaby1 on January 25, 2020, 07:55:57 PM ---Well now I need a reading from Barbara

--- End quote ---

Can I make a suggestion? Read through all of Barbara's thread first. I'm glad she saw something for Sparkle and maybe she has a gift. But honestly, she isn't a top rated advisor for a reason. I read with her 2 years ago when she was the flavor of the month. She got present and past ok, but NOTHING she said about future came to pass. Literally nothing. Even the ages of me and POI. Before jumping on the psychic of the month club, just do your due diligence before calling. It's rare that she gets predictions right. Just my 2 cents.

--- End quote ---

Oh nooo's I hope I wasnt trying to make her the flavor of the month. This was actually my first time trying her only because I did read the thread and saw that she did get stuff right for a bunch of folks. Im so glad I did. As far as predictions Im not sure, but her future predictions timeline actually match what my heavy hitters have been saying but with a bit more detail.

For example, Matilda, Kisha, Cookie and Indio have all been sayin that "this will be a slow situation and will take a while to get there, there will be ups and downs but ultimately there would be commitment" They also said "he would not necessarily be in the position or space when I connect with him initially where he would be available".... so there were small hints there - but I thought it maybe was just a baby mama or ex girlfriend rather than a WIFE! see their predictions here: http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3540.msg105268.html#msg105268

None actually specified WHY it would be slow or there would be ups and downs or why it would take a long time to get there like Barbara did (if it actually happens)


Now, Im merely matching their predictions and piecing them together like a puzzle. Im not sure if this would actually happen TBH. I did have a bit of trust in my heavy hitters but WHEW this is far fetched now that I know he is actually married.

Who knows, Jada Pinkett Smith was friends with Will Smith while he was married. They never had relations. He ended up divorcing Sherri (his ex wife) and got with Jada.... lol

Not saying this would happen here but hell Idk...hones tly Im just at a lost for words with this twist! Again, MAYBE its just a new guy!!

Either way, Im talking to Cookie today so I can see what the the hell is going on! Mind you Im not hoping anything for this dude, I dont even really know him that well so the good thing is - is that Im not tied up with him emotionally - I was just really hoping that this was the actual guy that would be my Boyfriend by Feb like everyone predicted ....LOL OH WELL not surprised.

Piggynose:
Sparkle I’m just so surprised!!! I’m sorry this happened. I’m sorry but he should not have invited you to lunch and been that flirtatious if he’s married!! Now I’m wondering if getting readings is even worth it anymore 😞

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version