Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

THE END

<< < (32/107) > >>

ladya:
thats crazy! maybe cookie is wrong?

Zzib:

--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on November 07, 2019, 03:13:22 PM ---🗣POI 4 CAME BACK JUST AS COOKIE PREDICTED

Haven’t updated in a while, but she and Kisha said this man wasn’t out of my life. And although I blocked him - he found me on WhatsApp

For those of you who have followed my story - I’m sure you’re not surprised.
For those of you who are new to the story - I went on a trip to see this guy - 5hrs away from where I live. Mattie predicted us planning this trip but didn’t say he would STAND ME UP when I got there. Totally told me that he wasn’t be able to pick me up told me turnaround and go back home.

So I know you all are DYING to know what he told me - why he didn’t show up.
Dude apologized a million times and said he got ARRESTED ON A DUI AND HAD A GOOD LAWYER SO ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS PAY A HEFTY FINE



MEANWHILE - Cookie saw him with his GIRLFRIEND and specificall y told me that the woman was the reason....

Just wanted to sprinkle that tidbit on the board today

Oh POI 1 is still around somewhere lol

--- End quote ---

Omg I read your story back then, never thought the guy would come back apologizing, what did you tell him? Did you believe him?

Fidget1028:
I'd go with the woman story. It sounded like he was "occupied". Regardless of the reason though, he's pond slime.

marciamia:

--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on November 07, 2019, 03:13:22 PM ---🗣POI 4 CAME BACK JUST AS COOKIE PREDICTED

Haven’t updated in a while, but she and Kisha said this man wasn’t out of my life. And although I blocked him - he found me on WhatsApp

For those of you who have followed my story - I’m sure you’re not surprised.
For those of you who are new to the story - I went on a trip to see this guy - 5hrs away from where I live. Mattie predicted us planning this trip but didn’t say he would STAND ME UP when I got there. Totally told me that he wasn’t be able to pick me up told me turnaround and go back home.

So I know you all are DYING to know what he told me - why he didn’t show up.
Dude apologized a million times and said he got ARRESTED ON A DUI AND HAD A GOOD LAWYER SO ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS PAY A HEFTY FINE



MEANWHILE - Cookie saw him with his GIRLFRIEND and specificall y told me that the woman was the reason....

Just wanted to sprinkle that tidbit on the board today

Oh POI 1 is still around somewhere lol

--- End quote ---

That shit is public record, too.... do some research and find out if it’s legit 😂

Sparkle002:
Here are my thoughts:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version