Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

THE END

<< < (31/107) > >>

Sparkle002:
Right!


--- Quote from: Fidget1028 on September 12, 2019, 03:50:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on September 12, 2019, 03:34:36 PM ---Bwhahahaha haha 🤣! Girl our cycles synced up!


--- Quote from: ladya on September 12, 2019, 03:20:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on September 12, 2019, 02:46:21 PM ---OK SO....crazy thing just happened with POI 1.

Remember he is POI 1 for a reason...he is the reason I started this whole thread.

I just saw him last night (actually being seeing him a bit more lately).

BUT OUT OF THE BLUE HE CALLS ME AND SAYS HE WANTS TO SEE ME MORE OFTEN.

LIKE WHAT THE HELL - Kisha and Cookie been telling me this for MONTHS.

I know we wont be in a relationshi p - because I dont want to, but Ill be dammed. Lol

--- End quote ---

It's like everything on this board happens in waves lol! but i'm like all the posts today. it's like we're all on the same cycle or something  ;D

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Everything sucked until it didn't. Lol

--- End quote ---

Girly1998:

--- Quote from: Fidget1028 on September 12, 2019, 03:50:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on September 12, 2019, 03:34:36 PM ---Bwhahahaha haha 🤣! Girl our cycles synced up!


--- Quote from: ladya on September 12, 2019, 03:20:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on September 12, 2019, 02:46:21 PM ---OK SO....crazy thing just happened with POI 1.

Remember he is POI 1 for a reason...he is the reason I started this whole thread.

I just saw him last night (actually being seeing him a bit more lately).

BUT OUT OF THE BLUE HE CALLS ME AND SAYS HE WANTS TO SEE ME MORE OFTEN.

LIKE WHAT THE HELL - Kisha and Cookie been telling me this for MONTHS.

I know we wont be in a relationshi p - because I dont want to, but Ill be dammed. Lol

--- End quote ---

It's like everything on this board happens in waves lol! but i'm like all the posts today. it's like we're all on the same cycle or something  ;D

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Everything sucked until it didn't. Lol

--- End quote ---

I need some of y’all to sprinkle some of that magic over my way.

Fidget1028:

--- Quote from: Girly1998 on September 12, 2019, 05:16:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: Fidget1028 on September 12, 2019, 03:50:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on September 12, 2019, 03:34:36 PM ---Bwhahahaha haha 🤣! Girl our cycles synced up!


--- Quote from: ladya on September 12, 2019, 03:20:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on September 12, 2019, 02:46:21 PM ---OK SO....crazy thing just happened with POI 1.

Remember he is POI 1 for a reason...he is the reason I started this whole thread.

I just saw him last night (actually being seeing him a bit more lately).

BUT OUT OF THE BLUE HE CALLS ME AND SAYS HE WANTS TO SEE ME MORE OFTEN.

LIKE WHAT THE HELL - Kisha and Cookie been telling me this for MONTHS.

I know we wont be in a relationshi p - because I dont want to, but Ill be dammed. Lol

--- End quote ---

It's like everything on this board happens in waves lol! but i'm like all the posts today. it's like we're all on the same cycle or something  ;D

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Everything sucked until it didn't. Lol

--- End quote ---

I need some of y’all to sprinkle some of that magic over my way.

--- End quote ---

I hear ya, but in all fairness, this is the first time anything good manifested for me in years. I'm a bit overdue. I also think it's not a coincidence that it's happening after I threw in the towel on everything. 😑

Sparkle002:
On the upcoming episode of the *Sparkle Show*....

"The GHOST of Recent Past"

🗣POI 4 CAME BACK JUST AS COOKIE PREDICTED

Haven’t updated in a while, but she and Kisha said this man wasn’t out of my life. And although I blocked him - he found me on WhatsApp

For those of you who have followed my story - I’m sure you’re not surprised.
For those of you who are new to the story - I went on a trip to see this guy - 5hrs away from where I live. Mattie predicted us planning this trip but didn’t say he would STAND ME UP when I got there. Totally told me that he wasn’t be able to pick me up told me turnaround and go back home.

So I know you all are DYING to know what he told me - why he didn’t show up.
Dude apologized a million times and said he got ARRESTED ON A DUI AND HAD A GOOD LAWYER SO ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS PAY A HEFTY FINE



MEANWHILE - Cookie saw him with his GIRLFRIEND and specificall y told me that the woman was the reason....

Just wanted to sprinkle that tidbit on the board today

Oh POI 1 is still around somewhere lol

Bean82:
Oh my gosh!! That’s crazy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version