Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

THE END

<< < (25/107) > >>

Sparkle002:
On the next episode of the **SPARKLE SHOW**

"Hot Girl Summer"

Well guys, I’ve had a couple of guys circling around me that I have been dating just as Mattie, Cookie, Kisha and Matilda said (starting back from this April - except Matilda, my first read with her was last month). None have been consistent just as Cookie predicted (she said anyone I meet online will not be consistent and here we are lol) - but the guy/s that I meet in person will be...that hasn't happened yet

Since then, yes I have dated a couple of guys outside of POI 1 and POI 4. Yet, both of them are still in the picture. ALLLLL of my readers picked up several guys around me and boy oh boy let’s say its been crazy!


Anyway, everything comes down to THESE KEY THINGS that ALL readers have picked up:

1. I WILL BE IN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHI P - all are saying I have not met this guy yet, I will meet him between September and November and will be in a committed relationshi p with this person by or before February of next year. They have all said I will meet this guy out and about and NOT online.  I did not ask about being in a relationshi p - this was picked up on their own  ;) (asked only GDT because she requires specific questions, and only asked because everyone else was picking it up on their own.)

2. POI 1 WILL COME BACK AND WANT A RELATIONSHI P - yes, you heard that right folks. Everyone has been picking this up recently for me and Im quite shocked. Why? Because the last year most of them said he didn’t want a relationshi p - but was tied up with the Baby Mama. While this was true, he definitely still has feelings and all that but isn’t consistentl y around at the moment. However, Kisha, Matilda, Cookie and Mattie all SEE HIM COMING BACK AROUND AND WANTING A RELATIONSHI P (not just coming back).  They all saw the period of time he would be in the background and distant through the summer, but will become more consistent maybe starting around September where he is wanting to offer a relationshi p by next March. Cookie said I will be confused and not want him in the future. Kisha said I won’t want him because I’ll be in a relationshi p. Cookie stated that it could last up to 2 years with me and POI 1 and that is what seems on track

3. I WILL HAVE A CHOICE - Apparently I am supposed to have a REAL choice (not the type of "choice" Yona says lol) between the NEW GUY and POI 1. They have been predicting this consistentl y for the last 6-8 months and the new guy wanting commitment over the last year.

4. MY EX CAME BACK  - my ex that started me on the psychic calling back in 2014 (we ended our situation in 2016, but started dating in 2012) - COOKIE predicted his return TWICE, MATTIE saw him as well, and I believe RUSTY picked him up. Let me be clear - he did NOT come back for a relationshi p, his dumb ass just wanted to have sex. SMH

5. POI 4 is STILL in the picture - since the blowup things have gotten back go a nice space (Venus, Matilda, Golden Dawn Tarot all saw that we would be coming back together) - HOWEVER - KISHA, MATILDA and COOKIE continue to not see a committed relationshi p from him. GDT initially saw potential, but when I asked directly (without asking about potential) she saw dating but nothing committed. Venus said he will be saying things he hasn’t before and will be showing care that I haven’t seen and this literally just happened. Per my last post, he has been different - caring, communicati ng more and all that...even talking about future plans (so all readers where right in the sense that he is emotionally connected when he said he wasnt emotionally connect to me -  he is showing that lately)


With that being said - here are the following readers that said I would be in a relationshi p
and/or I will meet the person who wants a relationshi p by SEPTEMBER:
* GDT - by end of the year
* VENUS - September
* CELESTE
* Leanne  - September
* Indio - September
* Delores
* Rusty
* Mattie
* Kisha - September/End of the year
* Matilda - November, solid relationshi p by Feb 2020

* QoC- no mention
* Yona - no mention
* Tajah- no mention
* Tara- no mention (havent read with her in a year)

* Cookie- no relationshi p “this year” (as of June 2019 reading)

I will definitely update if I meet this new guy lol

Until the next episode!   ;D 8)

Flyingsoul:
wow.. you must be very busy with your dating lol..
All the best and I am also curious about the new guy  ;)
Keep us posted!!!

KotaSwan:
@sparkle this is so fun watching you figure out these connections and psychic predictions at the same time. good luck and keep us all posted :)

Sparkle002:
Will do! Glad to Entertain!  ;D ;)

Sparkle002:
Wanted to update this before I go live my life and go to this pre-season game/tailgate 😜

My latest Kisha reading from 8/20 mirrors EXACTLY what Cookie and Indio specificall y said to me a couple of months ago.

They all described this new guy (that I will be committed to) as the following:

- 6ft tall
- Mixed (either exotic looking or very light or Caucasian) - Kisha specificall y saw Mixed/or not sure if 
  very light African American, Cookie saw Mixed/Caucasian, Delores - mixed/Caucasian and Indio
  mixed/exotic/Caucasian
- Works in Healthcare, IT/Computers - Indio and Cookie specificall y said this
- Owns his own business - Indio and Cookie specificall y said this
- Connected to Art, Writing and a Gallery - Matilda and Cookie specificall y said this
- Dude drives a super high end black car - Matilda

(Some of these things are similar to POI 1 - the nice black car - (he drives a black Porsche and Mercedes Benz) , and owns a business. Cookie also mentioned a Dark guy (who matches my POI 1 as well - she even said the guy connected to art and wanting marriage could favor POI 1 but it’s not - but she sees this mixed person as well lol)- so I am ready for mix ups here - because they see him coming forward as the same time as this other person)

Overall ALL these readers are seeing this person THIS FALL from Sept-Nov showing up:
- Dude wants a commitment and marriage
- There is no question or confusion with this person
- He could scare me emotionally because its too real
- Longevity
- Has the car, the house, friends, popular, no drama or lingering baggage

It comes down to 3 guys all coming at me at the same time this fall - but only one is really really  going to want to be serious - Venus, Indio, Mattie specificall y said 3. Kisha and Cookie specificall y say “more than one” - but it seems like the relationshi p committed part wont happen officially until next year.

So it sounds like POI 1, POI 4 and the NEW GUY. Mattie and Cookie said it would get down to 2 that are Very Different from each other and I let one guy go....based on the details of the readings, it appears it will come down to POI 1 and the NEW GUY and I will let POI 4 gooooo

Well y’all know what I do folks - Ill update this thread if any of this stuff is right. Usually when all my readers are on the same page with SPECIFICs something happens (see the earlier part of this thread for reference lol) ...STAY TUNED!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version