Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

THE END

<< < (24/107) > >>

lp1111:

--- Quote from: Fidget1028 on July 18, 2019, 01:06:13 PM ---@sparkle, I'm just popping in to say that it's a bit unfair that you have 5 POIs and I have 1 POS. Just saying.  😂

--- End quote ---

😂😂😂 amen! 🙌🏼👏🏼

Sparkle002:
BWHAHAHAHAA HHAH!😂

Well I only have 3 tho but like that makes it better lol

FYI POI 2 and POI 3 are long gone. Just keeping track of the tally so if anyone follows my story no one gets confused on who is who  (from past postings lol).

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: Silverlightnmoom on July 18, 2019, 01:07:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: Fidget1028 on July 18, 2019, 01:06:13 PM ---@sparkle, I'm just popping in to say that it's a bit unfair that you have 5 POIs and I have 1 POS. Just saying.  😂

--- End quote ---

HAHAHA I laughed out loud at work and everyone looked at me.

This was great Fidget!

--- End quote ---

Hahah that’s funny!

Sparkle002:
On the next episode of the *SPARKLE SHOW*...

"Straight from the Horses Mouth"

Who knew in 2 days that I'd get the realest response from - POI #4.

Just yesterday, I've noticed that - while he communicate s with me consistentl y, he hasnt been mentioning or responding to any emotional gestures since our last discussion when he was a bit mad at me a couple weeks ago. So I straight up asked - "Are you emotionally unattached from me now and is this just a FWB thing because I dont know where we stand after our last conversatio n" (Our last convo about our situation was about 2 weeks ago, where he basically stated that because of my attitude he didnt think we could be in a relationshi p, but he had to think about it - or whatever).

Anyway, while hanging out at an evening rooftop pool party, I got a text from him .... he straight up told me that he didnt see a future for us, he didnt really have an emotional connection yet - but is still open to it. In the meantime, he still wants to date me. LOL Im laughing because, its so easy just to ask the person how they feel vs calling readers. Especially if you ask in a matter of fact and unemotional way. Like, I called a couple readers prior and none of them told me this. All said that had some issues going on with a legal obligation and he is irritated of fighting with someone else - This could be true, but irrelevant to my question. While my ego was bruised, I had POI 5 pick me up from the pool party and we hung out lol.

First I'll say this - NONE of them nailed that he is emotionally unattached. One got the present situation right about him pulling back because he knew he would disappoint me and wanted to avoid that  (SCORE QOC!) . This did happen because we were supposed to go on a trip this weekend (for his work) but that got cancelled and he had to go to a diff city. I couldnt go to this visit (because we were gonna drive, but this one he had to fly) anyway. He told me he was reluctant to tell me because he knew I would be disappointe d.


QOC did say this - "its not that he is completely unemotional ly attached, its that he really just wants you to be independent and not rely on him for much right now - he is getting a sense of emotional neediness from you that is affecting his perception. You just have to change that if you want him to change his perception". Fair enough - I can definitely go into I DONT GIVE A EFF mode lol.


HOWEVER the other things she (Cookie) kept bringing up about his integrity and sincerity and Kisha mentioning trustworthi ness are YET TO BE SEEN. Like, I caught him in that small stupid lie when we first met (where he was driving vs flying to a destination) but it was dumb. BUT Everything he has told me since has checked out - so Im confused as to what they were seeing because everything Ive asked from him he tells me straight up the deal and has provided evidence (upon me asking - and no there isnt much suspicious anything more like clarifying)- so maybe they were picking my own suspicion in the beginning rather than him actually being that way. Cookie told me I would "QUESTION his integrity". She didnt say he was an outright "liar" like she did with POI 1. She specificall y mentioned that if he makes plans and cancels and doesnt tell you why or mention anything - that speaks to his integrity. WELL he has done the complete opposite!! HE has always communicate d with me (other than the first time we hung out) that if he cant make something or has to cancel, he decently tells me - which is what I appreciate. So again, Im not seeing what she is talking about here. On the other hand POI 1 was TERRIBLE at cancelling and reschedulin g. He would just not show up or say anything - and maybe a handful of times he would actually tell me he couldnt make it - on his own without me asking - very inconsidera te.

But as for what everyone else is seeing - this strong potential for a relationshi p with POI 4 is definitely not there based on what he told me.

Could it still be? Sure...but Im going off what the horses mouth told me for now...

If a person tells you how they feel, please believe them

Sparkle002:
WHOA! Maybe So! That was from my Kisha reading too

The thing is POI 1 did the same! LOL - Back in April we discussed our relationshi p status and I know where I stand with him as well.
He has also been in the background.

So yeah omg it could be either actually! GOSH

Thanks for pointing that out Josh!

So for those of you catching my story lol we will see who it will be and if Kisha is right! If she is that means my team would be right as well (they are soooo positive about POI 4) well except Cookie.


--- Quote from: Josh34 on July 20, 2019, 02:30:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on July 20, 2019, 02:03:51 PM ---On the next episode of the *SPARKLE SHOW*...

"Straight from the Horses Mouth"

Who knew in 2 days that I'd get the realest response from - POI #4.

Just yesterday, I've noticed that - while he communicate s with me consistentl y, he hasnt been mentioning or responding to any emotional gestures since our last discussion when he was a bit mad at me a couple weeks ago. So I straight up asked - "Are you emotionally unattached from me now and is this just a FWB thing because I dont know where we stand after our last conversatio n" (Our last convo about our situation was about 2 weeks ago, where he basically stated that because of my attitude he didnt think we could be in a relationshi p, but he had to think about it - or whatever).

Anyway, while hanging out at an evening rooftop pool party, I got a text from him .... he straight up told me that he didnt see a future for us, he didnt really have an emotional connection yet - but is still open to it. In the meantime, he still wants to date me. LOL Im laughing because, its so easy just to ask the person how they feel vs calling readers. Especially if you ask in a matter of fact and unemotional way. Like, I called a couple readers prior and none of them told me this. All said that had some issues going on with a legal obligation and he is irritated of fighting with someone else - This could be true, but irrelevant to my question. While my ego was bruised, I had POI 5 pick me up from the pool party and we hung out lol.

First I'll say this - NONE of them nailed that he is emotionally unattached. One got the present situation right about him pulling back because he knew he would disappoint me and wanted to avoid that  (SCORE QOC!) . This did happen because we were supposed to go on a trip this weekend (for his work) but that got cancelled and he had to go to a diff city. I couldnt go to this visit (because we were gonna drive, but this one he had to fly) anyway. He told me he was reluctant to tell me because he knew I would be disappointe d.


QOC did say this - "its not that he is completely unemotional ly attached, its that he really just wants you to be independent and not rely on him for much right now - he is getting a sense of emotional neediness from you that is affecting his perception. You just have to change that if you want him to change his perception". Fair enough - I can definitely go into I DONT GIVE A EFF mode lol.


HOWEVER the other things she (Cookie) kept bringing up about his integrity and sincerity and Kisha mentioning trustworthi ness are YET TO BE SEEN. Like, I caught him in that small stupid lie when we first met (where he was driving vs flying to a destination) but it was dumb. BUT Everything he has told me since has checked out - so Im confused as to what they were seeing because everything Ive asked from him he tells me straight up the deal and has provided evidence (upon me asking - and no there isnt much suspicious anything more like clarifying)- so maybe they were picking my own suspicion in the beginning rather than him actually being that way. Cookie told me I would "QUESTION his integrity". She didnt say he was an outright "liar" like she did with POI 1. She specificall y mentioned that if he makes plans and cancels and doesnt tell you why or mention anything - that speaks to his integrity. WELL he has done the complete opposite!! HE has always communicate d with me (other than the first time we hung out) that if he cant make something or has to cancel, he decently tells me - which is what I appreciate. So again, Im not seeing what she is talking about here. On the other hand POI 1 was TERRIBLE at cancelling and reschedulin g. He would just not show up or say anything - and maybe a handful of times he would actually tell me he couldnt make it - on his own without me asking - very inconsidera te.

But as for what everyone else is seeing - this strong potential for a relationshi p with POI 4 is definitely not there based on what he told me.

Could it still be? Sure...but Im going off what the horses mouth told me for now...

If a person tells you how they feel, please believe them

--- End quote ---

"So it's going to feel as if those things are not really progressing or. In fact, it's not so much about it feels like it's not progressing as much to some extent you and this person will kind of have a discussion about your relationshi p status.<THIS IS POI 1! We had a discussion in April so I knew where we stood and he is in the BACKGROUND. And you would know, kind of where you stand with the person so I dont get them being misleading. It just looks like this is someone for a period of time, just who just kind of isn't prepared or willing to have a solid relationshi p. And it looks like the eventually we'll get to that point. So I don't feel like you're necessarily going to meet someone totally new for a solid relationshi p is just maybe someone that you've been distance for a period of time."

Sort of makes me feel like maybe its actually this poi4 they were talkikg avout?

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version