Author Topic: any recommendations on keen?  (Read 252605 times)

Offline momo

Re: any recommendations on keen?
« Reply #270 on: December 22, 2011, 08:23:00 AM »

WhiteLightAngel didn't say that I'm a healer. She hasn't given me any details that weren't true so far and I've spoken to her 4 times now.

Thanks, that gives me reassurance. I really liked her. And I plan on speaking to her in the future. It's just that you know, after speaking to all these fakes out there, I became a little distrusting. That's all. 

Offline LuckyInLove

« Reply #271 on: December 22, 2011, 08:38:15 PM »
So I just had my first reading with WhiteLightAngel & it was amazing! She was accurate to the T on everything I have been going through. I am so glad she agreed to read for me. She described my ex's personality to the T. She was definitely worth the wait. Another great advisor. One of my favorites as well.....

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #272 on: December 22, 2011, 10:37:02 PM »
I had a prediction come true!!!!!

I just got a promotion!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Roxie's Gift saw this when I called her early November.  A few weeks ago, I received news that I had been reclassified to an in-line position, so I thought she was wrong, since it was not a promotion.  Well, I just found out that she was right!!!!!  I just got a surprise promotion, just like she said I would.

I was concerned about work, and I had specifically asked a few readers about a possible promotion (please note: I did NOT ask Roxie, she told me on her own).  William said I wouldn't get a promotion.  Kisha (who is usually good for me) said I wouldn't get a promotion until the first quarter of the year, but closer to the spring (timing is off). 

Anyways, not only am I happy about the development, but I'm glad Roxie was right!!! 

Offline melancholia

« Reply #273 on: December 23, 2011, 03:04:11 PM »
Congratulations!  That's awesome! :D

Offline misty

« Reply #274 on: December 26, 2011, 04:07:19 PM »
I had a prediction come true!!!!!

I just got a promotion!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Roxie's Gift saw this when I called her early November.  A few weeks ago, I received news that I had been reclassified to an in-line position, so I thought she was wrong, since it was not a promotion.  Well, I just found out that she was right!!!!!  I just got a surprise promotion, just like she said I would.

I was concerned about work, and I had specifically asked a few readers about a possible promotion (please note: I did NOT ask Roxie, she told me on her own).  William said I wouldn't get a promotion.  Kisha (who is usually good for me) said I wouldn't get a promotion until the first quarter of the year, but closer to the spring (timing is off). 

Anyways, not only am I happy about the development, but I'm glad Roxie was right!!!

Congrats Synergy!!

looks like you'll be starting the new year on a happy note! A new title and a new man! Hope you're having fun in Disneyland.

The texts you sent to your ex, maybe you shouldn't have texted him but hey you had to let it out and now they're out! If you didn't ask him what you asked him you would have regretted it all along. I'm glad that your ex wasn't rude and ignorant when replying back. Quite surprised to be honest, but hey now that he saw you with someone else he probably realized how much his rudeness pushed you away into the arms of another man.

Offline aquarian

« Reply #275 on: December 26, 2011, 08:57:19 PM »
I was in line to speak with magicalsandra (1st listing) and she emails me saying she's not taking new callers. Someone else on the forum told me to try the 2nd line and so I did and then I get another email from magicalsandra saying "i am sorry but i am not taking on  new clients.....i have this feeling that there is someone around u that u should let go of honey. love, me." Er... how can she pick up who I am and who I'm thinking about at that time. She didn't even talk to me or anything. What do you guys think?

Offline cheetah

• Veterans
« Reply #276 on: December 26, 2011, 09:03:47 PM »
I WAS IN LINE FOR HER TODAY TOO AND SHE DIDNT PICK UP THE PHONE BUT I DIDNT GET AN EMAIL

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #277 on: December 26, 2011, 10:38:52 PM »
Magical Sandra did the same thing to me like 8 months ago.

Offline aquarian

« Reply #278 on: December 26, 2011, 11:09:05 PM »
Magical Sandra did the same thing to me like 8 months ago.

she said to let go of someone in an email to you?

Offline Starrlite

« Reply #279 on: December 26, 2011, 11:10:34 PM »
Similar thing just happened to me.  I tried to talk to whitelightangel and she emailed me saying that she wasn't taking anymore clients unless it was by recommendation

Offline hellonurse

« Reply #280 on: December 26, 2011, 11:13:18 PM »
Same here, got the automated response message saying she wasn't taking new callers. I replied to that email and asked her when she would be taking new callers, she responded by telling me she was unsure and added "as I write this I feel that you are waiting for someone"...which was true, so I couldn't allow her to leave me hanging like that, and practically begged her to speak to me. She finally agreed and told me to sign up on her 2nd listing because her 1st one automatically drops new callers. I didn't speak to her that day, but finally spoke to her bright and early the next.

I'm referring to magicalsandra.

@ starrlite....did you try whitelightangels personal website? And what kind of referral do you need?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 11:17:07 PM by hellonurse »

Offline Starrlite

« Reply #281 on: December 26, 2011, 11:48:51 PM »
I emailed her back telling her that I was referred to her on a website and she said that she looked forward to talking to me

Offline cheetah

• Veterans
« Reply #282 on: December 27, 2011, 12:55:59 AM »
so how was the reading when you were able to speak to her re: magical sandra

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #283 on: December 27, 2011, 04:50:36 AM »
Yes. It was a pretty generic email.

Offline hellonurse

« Reply #284 on: December 27, 2011, 05:02:58 AM »
It was good. She validated a lot of things that were true. At the time I didn't like what she said because it wasn't the fairytale I was used to. But now looking back, she was probably the most honest and realistic advisor.
All other advisors kept telling me my ex was coming back, changing, loved me, missed me, blah blah blah. She told me not to waste my time waiting for this man. And even told me that miracles happen and he could change. Told me if he came back and told me he was willing to do whatever it took to make it work I wouldn't ever have to call her again because the miracle happened. Which of course it didn't.
So me not being ready to hear that continued calling all the other advisors who kept feeding me the fairytale, if I had just listened, I would have saved tons of money! LOL!

anything