Author Topic: any recommendations on keen?  (Read 251633 times)

Offline BP1990

Re: any recommendations on keen?
« Reply #225 on: December 12, 2011, 07:54:37 AM »
Has anyone ever tried  Sapphire21? She pretty good and reminds me a little of SE because she talks to her spirit guides. She is also very reasonable as well. I spoke with her tonight & I was the 8th customer in line. I didn't think I would be able to talk to her tonight but I was lucky enough to get a chance because she doesn't go on a lot either.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #226 on: December 12, 2011, 09:12:10 PM »
Sandy Esther was right about something else for me!!! It wasn't a huge prediction, but she was still right! 

I called Sandy Esther last week to tell her she was right about a wonderful fire sign entering my life and giving my SM a run for his money and about the timeframe for my move.  SE gave me a reading about my new guy and the old guy.  I also specifically asked her about how my mom would feel about my new guy because he would be helping us move and I was wondering how smoothly the introduction would go.  She correctly described my mother and her difficult personality.  She knew that my mom doesn't really like anyone, but she told me that she actually would like him.  SE said that my mom would still pinpoint a quality that she doesn't like about him, but she would also tell me that he reminds her of someone.  SE specifically said it would be a man that we know personally, not a movie star or anything.  Well, my new guy was amazing this weekend.  He and a friend that he brought with him moved us in and made my mom laugh non-stop in the process.  It was great.  That night my mom started asking me about him.  She told that she didn't like that he's so young, and then she told me he reminded her of a guy I went to high school with.  The entire conversation went just as SE said!!!!!!

She's been right about so much for me.  It bums me out that she hasn't connected with everyone who has called her.  She told me some interesting things about my ex coming back and still hoping for marriage.  I'll be honest with you all.  I don't want him back.  I want to give this thing with my new guy an honest try.  She told me what would happen if I decide to stay with my new guy.  I hope she's right about that stuff too. 

Also, I called Dianalc yesterday and she made a future prediction for me and my new guy which I won't be able to confirm until March, BUT she chuckled (which is weird for her because she's not all that friendly) and said that I'd be hearing from him soon... really soon.  Well, within the next 15 minutes, he sent me a message.  I was really impressed, so I'm hoping she'll be right about the future of this relationship too.

BTW, my ex came to see me today.  It was the first time we spoke since the whole brownie debacle.  He told me that he's selling his motorcycle and getting a car.  I really wanted him to do that months ago, but he finally decided to do it now that we're not seeing each other.  The conversation was weird.  I could sense that there was more that he wanted to say, but he didn't.  I can't wait for him to make a decision anymore.  I'm going to make my own decision to move on with a man who's ready for me now. 

Offline LuckyInLove

« Reply #227 on: December 12, 2011, 09:50:18 PM »
OMG Snergy that is so cool! WOW seems like SE really connects with you well. Thats awesome! I am so happy & glad that you are giving CHANCE a chance lol. He deserves it. He seems like such a wonderful person & you deserve to be happy. If Chance is the one that is bringing the smile on your face he totally deserves the attention. Dont give up on him & make yourself happy with him!
So happy for you!

Dianalc is really good to. I loved my reading with her and hoping her predictions come to pass but I wil have to wait till next year to see!.

All the best to you! I am sure you will have a wonderful Christmas & holiday season with the new guy! Enjoy it!

LIL

Offline hellonurse

« Reply #228 on: December 12, 2011, 10:06:49 PM »
Oh Synergy that is so wonderful! I started laughing when you mentioned you got a chuckle out of Dianalc since I know how "dry" she can seem. I'm so tempted to give SE another try now. Well I'm 2nd in queue, will let you know how it goes.

Offline aquarian

« Reply #229 on: December 12, 2011, 11:19:02 PM »
Just wanted to let you guys know that WhiteLightAngel is taking new callers! I finally got a reading with her today and felt we connected well. She picked up a lot of details about my guy that were true. We will see if the predictions come to pass (it's pretty much the same thing that everyone has been telling me).

Offline Tango

« Reply #230 on: December 12, 2011, 11:49:34 PM »
That's awesome Synergy! I'm so happy that predictions are passing for people! I'm hoping to try SE as well fairly soon. I will probably try calling Roxies Gift and Cookie as well.

Do you think that maybe your ex can sense that you're moving on and that's why he is starting to come forward a bit more? It seems like when you allowed yourself to be interested in someone new, that's when the ex started coming to see you at work. It's terrible timing, but I'm happy that you are happy with this new man right now. It sounds like you are doing great! Keep us updated :)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #231 on: December 13, 2011, 04:23:52 PM »
Thanks, everyone!  I'm really excited about this new man in my life.  Last night he told me that I amaze him on a daily basis.  He told me that he can't believe how any man could have me and then do something to lose me because I'm a catch.  I've never felt so special.  I'm also really happy that we've both have opened up with each other about our past relationships.  It allows us to understand each other better.  I know that there are great men out there for you all, as well... it may even be the ex that you're waiting for.  Just believe it, and it'll happen.  It didn't happen the way I expected it to, but I found a good man nonetheless.   

Tango,

I truly believe that my ex and I have an intense connection.  I really do think that he feels my energy pulling away, and that's why he has been initiating so much interaction with me.  After I posted on here yesterday, he came to see me again.  He asked me if I was happy that he was back at work.  His energy was very anxious and nervous.  I was very short and kind of cold to him though, which is completely unlike me.  I just don't want to do anything to hurt Chance, and I don't know what my ex is thinking at this point anyways.   

If he does open up to me and asks for me back (which I really highly doubt), it would be terrible timing, as you say Tango.  If I am honest with you all, as convinced I am that Chance is amazing and everything I could ever want in a man, there is a large part of my heart that only wants my ex.  Logically though, I know that he has never shown any interest in my children, and I cannot accept a man who doesn't see himself as part of my family.  I wish Raven, Roxie, Jacqueline, and so many other readers had been right about him wanting to meet my children, but it didn't happen, so I'm moving on. 

Offline hellonurse

« Reply #232 on: December 13, 2011, 04:45:41 PM »
Synergy,

Most readers will tell you to follow your heart, but like you said, logically it makes more sense to be with the other. Since you don't really have the option of choosing at this time, you must just continue forward with Chance. I too was in a similar situation, waiting on a man that everyone kept telling me was coming back while dating another, but not really giving him too much time or energy. Just sitting around pining for someone else while being in the presence of another. Looking back now I feel bad, but am so thankful he was patient with me.

Now I'm able to appreciate the new man more and more each day. My ex wouldn't do half the stuff this new guy does, sure that "passion/connection" isn't there. But when I'm sick I'll know the new guy will be by my side with a bowl of chicken soup. And that is way better than all that infatuation nonsense. Because at the end of the day when passion and connection have faded, what you really need is a man that is unselfish, and basically THERE, in every sense of the word.

So having said all that, lets leave 2011 in the past and start 2012 new!

P.S. Read with someone new yesterday. Her name is Michelle Answers, she's on keen. She's a tarot reader and I thought she was on point with describing both men and gave me a realistic idea of what the road would be like with each of them. If anyone is interested.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #233 on: December 13, 2011, 05:33:00 PM »
My ex just came to see me and asked me to lunch!!  Ugh!  When I told him I had other plans (because I do with Chance), the look on his face was devastating.  Then he broke the news to me... He didn't pass the CA Baby Bar... again.  This was the 3rd time he took it.  I really wanted to hug him and tell him it would all be ok, but I didn't.  I didn't say much of anything.  I feel awful. 

I don't understand why he's coming to me now.  Now that I'm exploring a new opportunity.  I don't know what to do.  It was only an invitation to lunch, but I feel him wanting to come closer.  :( 

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #234 on: December 13, 2011, 05:38:46 PM »
My ex just came to see me and asked me to lunch!!  Ugh!  When I told him I had other plans (because I do with Chance), the look on his face was devastating.  Then he broke the news to me... He didn't pass the CA Baby Bar... again.  This was the 3rd time he took it.  I really wanted to hug him and tell him it would all be ok, but I didn't.  I didn't say much of anything.  I feel awful. 

I don't understand why he's coming to me now.  Now that I'm exploring a new opportunity.  I don't know what to do.  It was only an invitation to lunch, but I feel him wanting to come closer.  :(
Did any of the psychis see this happening?
For what you describe you might want to concentrate on Chance, if you are pragmatic that is.

Offline hellonurse

« Reply #235 on: December 13, 2011, 05:49:27 PM »
They did didn't they? I don't remember where exactly, but I do remember reading a post by you stating that you would have to choose between 2. Idk what you should do. I'm trying to put myself in your situation right now and if it were me, I would go to lunch with C. But thats because I'm reminding myself of all the bs the ex put me through, and based on that, if it were me, I wouldn't go with the ex. BUT that's just me. Or flip a coin, that's how I make a lot of my small decisions....sad but true. LOL!  ;)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #236 on: December 13, 2011, 06:09:03 PM »
glasshalffull and hellonurse,

Many readers sure did say this.  Avalon, Raven, Sandy Esther, Bonniesha, and the list goes on and on.  They told me my ex would come back around and that I'd have to choose. 

I'm not going with the ex, and I'm going to keep doing what I've been doing for the past few weeks.  I'm not going to seek him out or initiate any communication with him, and I'm going to focus on Chance.  My ex needs to do way more than ask me to lunch if his intention really is to get me back. 

Thanks for your advice!!!  This has all been so difficult!!! 

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #237 on: December 13, 2011, 06:37:09 PM »
Synergy - So nice to see a prediction happening. :) Good luck navigating it all!!

Offline hellonurse

« Reply #238 on: December 13, 2011, 06:42:07 PM »
Good girl! Enjoy your lunch date and just live in the now. If and when the time comes where a choice needs to be made....well I guess we'll cross that bridge then. For now, just do what you've been doing and you're right, you need a whole lot more than a lunch invite. You need a declaration and confession from the heart!!!

Yay for you!!!

Offline Tango

« Reply #239 on: December 13, 2011, 06:44:05 PM »
I agree with what you said earlier about there being a strong connection with you and the ex. I'm sure it's not just a one-way street either. He can probably feel you pulling away, and with not passing his exam again, he is probably looking for some comfort. I think that's probably why he is looking to you, because you sound like you were something good and stable in his life. Perhaps it was also an attempt for pity? Maybe he hoped that you would feel bad about his exam and that that would be enough to make you say yes to his lunch invitation.

I'm glad that you stood your ground even though it was really hard. He definitely needs to try harder and prove himself if he wants you back! Besides, since you already had plans with Chance, enjoy them and have fun! You deserve to be with a man who pays attention to you and enjoys your company!

You had mentioned that Chance is a great guy, but you still have feelings for the ex. I understand this too because I have felt the exact same way but I think you are doing the right thing right now though by focusing on Chance. I'm no psychic, but I think that maybe your ex will start coming around more and will try to invite you to something else. I think that you not saying yes to him came as being unexpected to him and he probably won't just disappear. At this moment, he is probably wondering why you didn't say yes.