Author Topic: I gave in  (Read 1370 times)

Offline Notacrystalfreak

I gave in
« on: May 18, 2024, 02:18:01 PM »
I got a reading, I think my phone bill is £25.

I don’t regret it because yes it did cheer me up but it spurred me to apply for jobs because she said I WILL get a job which is unlike the other reader making me change degrees to even be worth anything. She didn’t say my life partner is in a different country but that id meet him after the job. Which is making me want to apply for jobs. She could be wrong she could be right, but she told me to believe in myself which I haven’t been doing. Thinking I need more qualifications to ever be employed. As a one off it was okay. I’m hoping not to get one for a while now, maybe next year. But I think once in a while is okay, as long as you take it with a pinch of salt and don’t binge.

Offline sai07

Re: I gave in
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2024, 06:24:31 PM »
25 pounds feels like a relatively small amount, so I am glad your wallet did not take a big hit.

In regards to job and finding someone in a different country, what does your gut/heart say? I would take that into account.

Offline Notacrystalfreak

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2024, 09:11:43 PM »
25 pounds feels like a relatively small amount, so I am glad your wallet did not take a big hit.

In regards to job and finding someone in a different country, what does your gut/heart say? I would take that into account.

The answer is starting to becoming clearer, as I let go of the hold the psychic has had over me. DO NOT TRAVEL BECAUSE A PSYCHIC SAID SO. LOVE WILL FIND YOU WHEN YOURE NOT LOOKING. DONT CHASE IT.

That’s the advice I have for myself. With regards to jobs, I will literally just have to see closer to the time I graduate. But I really would like something asap and to make new friends from it.

Offline sai07

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2024, 01:07:31 AM »
I understand - a lot of the uncertainty is what drives us to these psychic binges - a lot of the emotional regulation we need is within ourselves and trusting things will work out. I have no doubt you’re going to find employment and I really do hope the love of your life walks in soon. I know the feeling of waiting and waiting - just know you are not alone in this human experience x

Offline Notacrystalfreak

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2024, 09:12:46 AM »
I understand - a lot of the uncertainty is what drives us to these psychic binges - a lot of the emotional regulation we need is within ourselves and trusting things will work out. I have no doubt you’re going to find employment and I really do hope the love of your life walks in soon. I know the feeling of waiting and waiting - just know you are not alone in this human experience x

Honestly I’m tired of talking about love. I just want peace, and to stay busy. Maybe an arranged marriage. I’ve had people I’ve really loved come into my life and don’t think I have enough love in me for another. The reader did say to “let him love you”. It would be nice but I’m so over waiting and pining for love! I hope I get a job soon though.

Offline kika

OMG
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2024, 06:37:48 PM »
I read with Gigis tarot on YouTube. She does one free question and you can donate for questions. I asked her if I was getting the job I had interviewed for and she said yes. I got the job today.! I asked about my ex she gave me a future time! She's awesome!!

Offline Notacrystalfreak

Re: OMG
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2024, 07:29:23 PM »
I read with Gigis tarot on YouTube. She does one free question and you can donate for questions. I asked her if I was getting the job I had interviewed for and she said yes. I got the job today.! I asked about my ex she gave me a future time! She's awesome!!

Hate to burst your bubble but there’s a 50:50 chance she was going to be right, and even then most readers have rose tinted glasses and would say “yes”. Is there any other evidence she was not right by chance? I think we too easily forget about that.

Offline regrets

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2024, 04:13:22 PM »
Also, it sounds like you've had the interview when you asked Gigi on you tube.   If you've given a bad interview you know and you wouldn't ask, so the odds are probably higher than 50 50.

Offline jackY

Re: OMG
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2024, 12:00:11 AM »
Wow.... you've made this same post on 3 different threads..... Hi, Gigi or someone in Gigi's family.....

Offline kika

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2024, 02:54:02 PM »
No I'm addicted to psychics.

Offline Chocolate

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2024, 06:48:46 PM »
Yeah, best to go with your gut about things.

I’ve got better at having less readings and having them less frequently. Really wanted one today but can’t afford it and won’t dip into my savings. I try and use special offers for readings and listen back to recordings.

I haven’t been on here for a while. Hope everyone is OK  😊

anything