Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 145909 times)

Offline Gigi777

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #510 on: September 17, 2020, 09:15:49 AM »
Has anyone had a chat reading and how do you word your questions.  I'm wanting to know about future with a POI?

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #511 on: September 17, 2020, 10:53:02 PM »
Had a reading with her yesterday. Everything she said resonated. Predictions lined up with Yonas perfectly. First prediction is in a month so will update.

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #512 on: September 18, 2020, 10:12:43 AM »
Had a reading with her yesterday. Everything she said resonated. Predictions lined up with Yonas perfectly. First prediction is in a month so will update.

Can I ask how long it took you between placing the order and getting the session? I reached out to her a couple days ago and she wrote back today telling me she is today booking for after October 5th  :o :o :o
Did you have a general one or separate questions?

My booking was made end of August so it was 3 weeks. She must be very busy.

I asked her for a general reading surrounding love and career. She picked up on the things concerning me by herself which was great. She was quite generous with her time too, we went over. Also told me that I can message her during the next few days if I want to clarify anything. She’s really sweet.

Offline alohamama

« Reply #513 on: October 04, 2020, 03:23:31 AM »
Aloha!  I just wanted to jump on here and share my experience with PD thus far...
So, I had a reading with her the other day.  She started off with a general, and mentioned that my ex was going into business.  She named the exact business, as well as the first letter of someone’s last name who was helping him with this business.  Two days later, I get a random text from my ex needing something from me, because he was flying away to do the exact business that PD mentioned.  Honestly, it is a rare and random sector, and is NOT an easy guess.  She said she kept hearing this one word describing the biz (I am not mentioning specifics because it is a very public forum), and she was exactly right on point!  Also, the first letter of last name belonging to the friend who is helping him with this biz was on point as well.  I am waiting to see what else pans out, but I can assure you that this reader is the real deal.  She was incredibly connected (with me anyway!).

Offline alohamama

« Reply #514 on: October 04, 2020, 07:01:43 AM »
Aloha!  I just wanted to jump on here and share my experience with PD thus far...
So, I had a reading with her the other day.  She started off with a general, and mentioned that my ex was going into business.  She named the exact business, as well as the first letter of someone’s last name who was helping him with this business.  Two days later, I get a random text from my ex needing something from me, because he was flying away to do the exact business that PD mentioned.  Honestly, it is a rare and random sector, and is NOT an easy guess.  She said she kept hearing this one word describing the biz (I am not mentioning specifics because it is a very public forum), and she was exactly right on point!  Also, the first letter of last name belonging to the friend who is helping him with this biz was on point as well.  I am waiting to see what else pans out, but I can assure you that this reader is the real deal.  She was incredibly connected (with me anyway!).

Did you read with her via chat/call?
And did you ask question or did you provide any info to her before she started?

I read with her via call.  No info...it was a general, and she started off by correctly picking up on my ex (characteristics, no contact, etc)...which is the sole reason for my call.  I just sat and listened the entire reading, and then asked questions at the end.  I cannot believe how on point she was!!  Like really really

Offline alohamama

« Reply #515 on: October 04, 2020, 09:36:36 AM »

Did you read with her via chat/call?
And did you ask question or did you provide any info to her before she started?

@Amour she doesn't ask for info, details, relationship standing etc - just your first name. She can read with questions or a general reading, which I think is the best option as it covers all parts of life.

@Alihamama congratulations! I wish the rest pans out as well.  In comparison to Cleop Divine and her missing the contact you described on her thread, has Psychic Diva mentioned that your POI would contact you? I see your readings were close in time and I wonder who you believe connected better. I am tempted to read with Cleopatra after all reviews and I have a scheduled reading with Anne already but I really can't get CD readings out of my mind 🤣🤣🤣 if it wasn't for the money I would defi have bitten the bullet with CD

@jesstess Neither PD nor CD said that he would end up contacting me within 24-48hrs (which ended up to be the case).  However, both have said that he will come back.  In short, CD was short, basically one liners saying that he is involved with another woman, but that he will come back.  PD also saw another woman, and also stated his return.  The only difference is that PD was extremely detailed and generous with her time.  I got a lot more info with PD.  I hope that helps!

Offline alohamama

« Reply #516 on: October 04, 2020, 09:42:33 AM »
I tried PD long time ago she has missed things and everything always happy ending which was wrong
But I will schedule a reading with her soon to give her another chance based on this forum
Maybe I read with her on her off days

Hi Amour!  It is my personal belief that very few psychics can pick up every single detail.  This sometimes keeps me revolving in a loop reading with more than one advisor, as my chosen and trusted ones have generally been correct in what they pick up...but it seems to be bits and pieces...almost like a jigsaw in which I must piece together.  It is also plausible that PD was having an off day or couldn’t fully connect with you at that moment.  I too got a positive big picture read.  I am curious...has anyone gotten a negative outcome from PD?

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #517 on: October 04, 2020, 11:45:31 AM »
Can someone share a link to this reader?

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #518 on: October 04, 2020, 12:42:52 PM »
Can someone share a link to this reader?

here it is:
http://www.psychicreaderdiva.com/

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #519 on: October 04, 2020, 03:14:51 PM »
I'm kind of embarrassed to admit this, but 2 things she said back in April (which were minor and made zero sense at the time) seems to be true. Her timing is 💩 though. I'll update if anything significant happens.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #520 on: October 04, 2020, 03:46:25 PM »
I'm kind of embarrassed to admit this, but 2 things she said back in April (which were minor and made zero sense at the time) seems to be true. Her timing is 💩 though. I'll update if anything significant happens.

Was wondering about her timing. She said she feels reconnection for me and my Poi at the end of this month. I’m not sure if it will happen but.. the way she described it happening is the most realistic out of any reader yet

Offline alohamama

« Reply #521 on: October 04, 2020, 06:20:32 PM »
I tried PD long time ago she has missed things and everything always happy ending which was wrong
But I will schedule a reading with her soon to give her another chance based on this forum

Hi Amour!  It is my personal belief that very few psychics can pick up every single detail.  This sometimes keeps me revolving in a loop reading with more than one advisor, as my chosen and trusted ones have generally been correct in what they pick up...but it seems to be bits and pieces...almost like a jigsaw in which I must piece together.  It is also plausible that PD was having an off day or couldn’t fully connect with you at that moment.  I too got a positive big picture read.  I am curious...has anyone gotten a negative outcome from PD?

who other readers that you recommend pls?

Again, I don’t know if any reader has been 100 percent correct in every minute detail, but the ones I have had multiple hits with are:

1) Ari - time and time again she proves herself correct.  There definitely have been a couple misses from time to time, but for the most part, she has been bang on.  She knew, and described, my most recent partner just before he showed up in my life.  She knew the deep depression and funk that my ex prior to that was in, and also once that he “wasn’t where he normally is”...which I found out a couple of days later that he was off island (he hasn’t left for years).  She also knew that my recent ex was having arguments and disagreements.  I randomly found out two days later that he got into a major disagreement with the land owner, and moved somewhere else.  Predictive wise, it’s hit or miss with her.  But I think her empathic skills are bar none.  Also, I can tell that she has remote viewing capabilities.

Autumn Rivers - not sure about her empathic skills, but she has been able to pull current details better than most (besides Ari).  She also knew that my ex was experiencing arguments and other details about his life which planned out to be true.  She has been able to tell me if my ex is involved with other women or not.  My sense is she is decent with third parties as well.  Not sure about predictions, so we shall see as time moves on.

Kira - I know that she is a mixed bag here.  Either people love her or they hate her!  For me, she can be blunt, but she has also been able to really see things for me.  She knew that the father of my children was backpacking on a trip, and that’s why he wasn’t returning my messages.  She also called exactly when an ex would pop back into my life (within the month), and to my surprise, I ran into my ex from two years ago a week or two later.  This ex walked me to my car, and we spent time catching up.  He then proceeded to make out with me.  That was a complete shock...but then I remembered how Kira knew!  There are other details, but she definitely also has remote viewing capabilities which I trust.  Also predictive capabilities.  Not sure that her empathic capabilities are as strong?  But I know, that she wants me to leave her readings feeling empowered, so sometimes it feels like a life coaching session with psychic insight thrown in.  I get the feeling that she doesn’t spill the beans on everything, but only shares if she knows it would serve me to know.  So, in that light, I use her more sparingly.

QOC - I fully 100% trust her abilities to see the here and now like no other.  Never once have I felt like her predictions were her strong suit...but her abilities to see and relay the present are hands down nearly 100% for me.

Another less spoken about one in which I use from time to time is the Gifted Messenger (Sophia). She is incredibly empathic, and also has remote viewing skills.  She has a pure heart of gold, and sincerely wants the best for her clients.  She has been able to feel and see my POI’s in the current, whether I was with my children or not, my mother’s health and her need for me to be around, my cat and his description, and that the woman my ex was seeing at the time and the fact that she was going to live off island.  Sophia takes a bit of time to connect, and therefore, phone calls can be lengthy, so I always end up spending more with her.  However, I sincerely love her as a person  and she definitely can see things, that’s for sure!

Those are the ones I tend to revolve around, depending on my need at the time.  I hope that helps!!

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #522 on: October 04, 2020, 06:58:20 PM »

Again, I don’t know if any reader has been 100 percent correct in every minute detail, but the ones I have had multiple hits with are:

1) Ari - time and time again she proves herself correct.  There definitely have been a couple misses from time to time, but for the most part, she has been bang on.  She knew, and described, my most recent partner just before he showed up in my life.  She knew the deep depression and funk that my ex prior to that was in, and also once that he “wasn’t where he normally is”...which I found out a couple of days later that he was off island (he hasn’t left for years).  She also knew that my recent ex was having arguments and disagreements.  I randomly found out two days later that he got into a major disagreement with the land owner, and moved somewhere else.  Predictive wise, it’s hit or miss with her.  But I think her empathic skills are bar none.  Also, I can tell that she has remote viewing capabilities.

Autumn Rivers - not sure about her empathic skills, but she has been able to pull current details better than most (besides Ari).  She also knew that my ex was experiencing arguments and other details about his life which planned out to be true.  She has been able to tell me if my ex is involved with other women or not.  My sense is she is decent with third parties as well.  Not sure about predictions, so we shall see as time moves on.

Kira - I know that she is a mixed bag here.  Either people love her or they hate her!  For me, she can be blunt, but she has also been able to really see things for me.  She knew that the father of my children was backpacking on a trip, and that’s why he wasn’t returning my messages.  She also called exactly when an ex would pop back into my life (within the month), and to my surprise, I ran into my ex from two years ago a week or two later.  This ex walked me to my car, and we spent time catching up.  He then proceeded to make out with me.  That was a complete shock...but then I remembered how Kira knew!  There are other details, but she definitely also has remote viewing capabilities which I trust.  Also predictive capabilities.  Not sure that her empathic capabilities are as strong?  But I know, that she wants me to leave her readings feeling empowered, so sometimes it feels like a life coaching session with psychic insight thrown in.  I get the feeling that she doesn’t spill the beans on everything, but only shares if she knows it would serve me to know.  So, in that light, I use her more sparingly.

QOC - I fully 100% trust her abilities to see the here and now like no other.  Never once have I felt like her predictions were her strong suit...but her abilities to see and relay the present are hands down nearly 100% for me.

Another less spoken about one in which I use from time to time is the Gifted Messenger (Sophia). She is incredibly empathic, and also has remote viewing skills.  She has a pure heart of gold, and sincerely wants the best for her clients.  She has been able to feel and see my POI’s in the current, whether I was with my children or not, my mother’s health and her need for me to be around, my cat and his description, and that the woman my ex was seeing at the time and the fact that she was going to live off island.  Sophia takes a bit of time to connect, and therefore, phone calls can be lengthy, so I always end up spending more with her.  However, I sincerely love her as a person  and she definitely can see things, that’s for sure!

Those are the ones I tend to revolve around, depending on my need at the time.  I hope that helps!!

Hi Aloha <3 Which platform is Gifted Messenger on?

Offline alohamama

« Reply #523 on: October 04, 2020, 07:24:18 PM »

Hi Aloha <3 Which platform is Gifted Messenger on?

The Gifted Messenger is on Keen.

Offline court1130

« Reply #524 on: October 06, 2020, 05:33:57 PM »
Had a reading with PD yesterday and I really enjoyed the time she spent with me. I intially purchased a chat session but because the chat kept freezing, she allowed us to continue by telephone at no extra charge. She was less concerned about going over the allotted time to ensure I was happy and understood everything she was seeing during the session. She also told me I could email her at a later time to clarify anything and to update her on anything that does or doesn't happen. I like that she doesn't ask leading questions and asks you not to provide any specific information other than names so it doesn't affect the information she's given. I was able to validate many things she picked up during the call and overall, it was a very positive experience. Whether things happen or not, I can say she was extremely ethical and it's clear she cares for her clients. Her predictions are further out into next year, so I will be sure to update at that time. 😊