Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 145916 times)

Offline Rayban212

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #270 on: July 18, 2020, 02:08:12 AM »
On that same token most readers (sadly over 20 lol) accurately predicted a similar timeframe for something and it happened, so... everyone is different

This makes me feel better lol 😭

Offline samantha87

« Reply #271 on: July 18, 2020, 02:11:41 AM »
I don't want to seem like a delusional psychic addict that believes everything  she hears.  I've had many timeframes that matched one another and they failed to happen. But I did feel like PD connected well, and I have had success with Yona many times.  I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything, although I am hopeful.

Offline Psyche1111

« Reply #272 on: July 18, 2020, 02:58:15 AM »
I don't want to seem like a delusional psychic addict that believes everything  she hears.  I've had many timeframes that matched one another and they failed to happen. But I did feel like PD connected well, and I have had success with Yona many times.  I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything, although I am hopeful.

Same. I think sometimes they are based on astrology. I actually once had one psychic give me this really far out time frame for an event to happen. Everyone told me two weeks. The one psychic that told me it would be 6 weeks for sure and was dead on. I usually don't ask for timeframes anymore but if they give them that's great. I care more about the energy surrounding the situation and how it's moving. I know not everyone believes in this but I am a believer in divine timing and fate. I don't think that means everyone has the same fate and is fated to be with someone but I think there is a lot we don't understand. All we can do is put ourselves in the game and let the rest play its self out.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #273 on: July 18, 2020, 03:11:40 AM »

Same. I think sometimes they are based on astrology. I actually once had one psychic give me this really far out time frame for an event to happen. Everyone told me two weeks. The one psychic that told me it would be 6 weeks for sure and was dead on. I usually don't ask for timeframes anymore but if they give them that's great. I care more about the energy surrounding the situation and how it's moving. I know not everyone believes in this but I am a believer in divine timing and fate. I don't think that means everyone has the same fate and is fated to be with someone but I think there is a lot we don't understand. All we can do is put ourselves in the game and let the rest play its self out.

I try not to ask for time frames either; I had a few time frame hits but they happened when I didn't inquire.  And in this situation (alongside Yona) I was offered time frames and they just kind of match up.

I believe in fate too; maybe not 100% but I think some things are predestined and I get comfort from that.

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #274 on: July 18, 2020, 03:42:32 PM »

Timeframes with psychics are really hit or miss and I know when psychics are off or on point with timeframes because of astrology. With astrology once you know how to read your natal chart and know understand the aspects with your chart, you can track your transits to your natal chart on an free app for your phone or Astro.com. That’s generally how astrologers make predictions and think some psychics do this as well.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #275 on: July 18, 2020, 03:44:15 PM »

Timeframes with psychics are really hit or miss and I know when psychics are off or on point with timeframes because of astrology. With astrology once you know how to read your natal chart and know understand the aspects with your chart, you can track your transits to your natal chart on an free app for your phone or Astro.com. That’s generally how astrologers make predictions and think some psychics do this as well.

I know my poi’s date of birth and time of birth. I wonder if I can track his LMAO

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #276 on: July 18, 2020, 05:13:19 PM »

I know my poi’s date of birth and time of birth. I wonder if I can track his LMAO

Since you have his birth data and your birth data you can try pulling up your synastry chart on Astro.com and Google your aspects. A synastry chart shows compatibility with another person and shows how your poi receives you and how you see them. The chart doesn’t guarantee marriage or anything, but it can show the relationship potential and astrologers can make marriage or relationship predictions from it. There have been astrological studies done and many of these couples in long term marriages have specific aspects in their synastry charts, but it’s not a science. A professional astrologer with expertise in synastry can interpret a synastry chart in detail and unpack the information.

I should add that I don’t recommend asking all your poi’s for their birth data and should be eased into conversation because they may think you’re weird or you’ll drive them away Lol. If you don’t have their birth data you can do still a synastry chart with their birthday information and location of birth and the synastry chart will just show how you view your poi. ie. they’re your ideal man, they’re a good friend, what you have common, what you find attractive about your poi, past life/karma, etc.).

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #277 on: July 18, 2020, 07:01:45 PM »
hi all, just wanted to give some input on astrology and timeframes, and not on Diva. Apologies if this is off topic; moderators may be able to move this to a different thread.

Back in 2015-2016 when I had a love interest (before the Knight of Wands), I would ask about him. There was a period when all readers, mostly on etsy -pointed to October 2015 as the time frame; needless to say absolutely nothing happened. Then all these readers changed it to May 2016. And nothing happened with that love interest.
Interesting to note that I bumped into this guy this past holiday season, right before covid and it was perfectly cordial-but no spark, nothing there. It had been a promising start and about 2 months of dating and my first experience being ghosted-before the word and act became popular.

Astrology-we will see. My ex stepmom, that is my dad's ex wife, with whom my dad and I remained friends , developed a passion for astrology and got a certificate in it. She now reads for a fee and provides a detailed natal chart analysis and predictions. She read mine for free and is dead certain that December 18, 2020 is a game changer for love life. She can't unpack what the change is, but only that it's the end of a longish period, starting in spring 2006. I can confirm that I got off on the wrong path developing a relationship with an online guy in a different state when I was barely 20-the follies of youth-around that point and that led to a series of mistakes. I was stuck on this guy, who turned out to be a head  case and abuser, for nearly 7 years. then met my ex, who was a vast improvement compared to him.
So we will see.
I can confirm that my stepmom was able to predict March 11, 2020 as a turning point in the pandemic-and I believe that was the day that the WHO announced it a global pandemic. She also predicted late June as resurgence in the US of the pandemic.
She's so certain of this prediction that my dad reminds me of it now and then over Skype!

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #278 on: July 18, 2020, 07:06:58 PM »
So I’m an astrologer and I Have some input on this part.  Synthesis is super important which is why astrologers are necessary still despite all these cookbook descriptions of aspects and placements online.  You don’t know what’s activated or softened because that is where synthesis comes into play.

Also my reading with PD produced a random date of 7.9 that something would happen but nothing happened I stayed home all day and worked lol.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #279 on: July 18, 2020, 07:19:18 PM »
Ooh totally forgot to add something on the synthesis part. I have a lady colleague/friend who is big into readings but mostly astrology. She told me that back when she was  around my age and single, she found an astrologer through recommendations and got a reading. it was something like $200 and this astrologer predicted the month and year of birth of her future husband. At that point she was dating whom she termed the love of her life, a guy a few years older. The year of birth predicted a guy several years younger than her and she said absolutely no, she's not into younger guys.
Long story short, a year later she and the love of her life split due to her wanting kids and him not, and a month later, in a tango class, she met her husband. Upon meeting him, she realized his month and year of birth matched the astrologer's. they now have 2 sons and are going strong!

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #280 on: July 18, 2020, 07:29:53 PM »
Ooh totally forgot to add something on the synthesis part. I have a lady colleague/friend who is big into readings but mostly astrology. She told me that back when she was  around my age and single, she found an astrologer through recommendations and got a reading. it was something like $200 and this astrologer predicted the month and year of birth of her future husband. At that point she was dating whom she termed the love of her life, a guy a few years older. The year of birth predicted a guy several years younger than her and she said absolutely no, she's not into younger guys.
Long story short, a year later she and the love of her life split due to her wanting kids and him not, and a month later, in a tango class, she met her husband. Upon meeting him, she realized his month and year of birth matched the astrologer's. they now have 2 sons and are going strong!

❤️🥰❤️ astrology is amazing when used correctly

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #281 on: July 18, 2020, 07:42:42 PM »

See I need someone like this, astrology or not. I need a reader like THIS.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #282 on: July 18, 2020, 08:26:10 PM »

See I need someone like this, astrology or not. I need a reader like THIS.

I agree 😂

Offline maggs30

« Reply #283 on: July 18, 2020, 08:38:43 PM »
We must know who her astrologer was now lol

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #284 on: July 18, 2020, 08:46:47 PM »
I could ask her! I'd be more interested in specific dates -like when I'm going to move from this god forsaken town etc.

I'll be the first to alert you on any changes that come my way on December 18th, 2020. Not too far off now-says I who has been waiting for nothing for 7 years.
I hope it's not a "subtle" shift of "you are more positive in outlook and give app guys a chance"  type of bogus shift. We will see.

anything