Author Topic: Are readers welcome here?  (Read 3164 times)

VortexChick

Are readers welcome here?
« on: February 07, 2012, 12:55:57 AM »
I think I stumbled on the wrong forum.  I'm wondering if this is a good forum for me.  What drew me here was the Keen.com discussion as I'm a reader on Keen, been so since 2001.  Other things happened in life, I quit, than rejoined a couple of years ago.  I don't see any other readers here.

It's always interesting to see Keen.com feedback since it's seen 'from the outside', it is helpful.  As I can only 'see it from the inside' so to speak. As a reader, I'm not here to advertise.  I can participate with Keen.com discussions and just basically help with basics on manifesting what is wanted ~ the same thing I do in a reading. I'm a spiritual advisor/empath/intuitive person that helps people manifest what they want.  In other words, empower them, not give fortune telling.     

As a empath aware of the infinite possibilities of realites, and know that we create our own future moment by moment, I don't give predictions ~ they can be changed by the person calling the minute the phone is hung up anyway.  So predictions are a bit presumptious that way, :)

Anyhow, if it's against the rules for a reader to be here, just let me know and I'll go, no negative feelings at all.

Smiles,
Ruth

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
Re: Are readers welcome here?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 01:25:23 AM »
VortexChick

We would love to have a reader here!!! Welcome!!

VortexChick

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 01:38:56 AM »
Thank you.   :)
I'll keep posting then.

Offline Tango

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 03:26:29 AM »
Welcome VortexChick! I'm looking forward to hear your opinions and learn more about what it's like to be on the other end of the phone!

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 04:10:54 AM »
Welcome Vortex, and yes please stay.  I dont think that you are here to accuse, but rather shed a different light and that is appreciated!  :)

Offline BP1990

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2012, 06:15:02 AM »
Welcome VortexChick :)

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2012, 06:19:24 AM »
Oh no- I'm sure everyone is very glad to have a reader here- your insight on discussions and other areas will more than likely prove invaluable.

I've been an Empath for years and thought I was losing my mind- never really knowing what it was until I started reading with psychics and they recognized it in me and pointed it out.  I'm currently working to nurture my abilities and develop them.  I would also be interested ( as I'm sure others will, too ) to know how people like yourself who read proffessionally came to develop/realize your skills, and what it's like. 

Anyway, welcome ^^

anything