Author Topic: Psychic Source  (Read 9132 times)

Offline luckymom

Psychic Source
« on: February 12, 2012, 11:25:47 PM »
First of all, I want to say thank you for accepting me here in your forum. Like most of you, I have been reading your posts everyday, this to keep me focus on my goal of staying away from psychics. Last time I called a psychic was January, 3rd so a little more than a month ago. I know my story is going to be out in the public but I really want to do something for all those people that keep on calling “psychics”. Like someone said in here before, “you feel that you are drowning but still you want to hold on straws, psychics…

I am sorry for being so negative but I am just too tired of putting my illusions up with false “hope” timelines that never come to pass.  I am really tired of being feed up for what should had been really obvious “he is not coming back.”

I tried to leave feedback in psychic source, on how dissapointed I was, they never posted it.

Okay but here is my story.

I was four months pregnant of our second child. We were married. But now I am able to see that he never wanted to commit, but I just kept on going ignoring obvious signs. He had cheated at me before getting married, and I thought I had forgive him, but the doubt and fear of he cheating me again was always there. And so he did.  When I confronted him, we had a bad argument. He ended up punching me on my face pulling my hair throwing me on the floor this when I was four months pregnant. Our two year old was there in the room. And thanks to him that he began to cry his dad let me go.

Besides all of this, I wanted him back. How stupid I was. But in some way, at the time I wanted to continue living in my own imaginary dream that we were a family. Anyway, to make my story short I just want to give you psychic names that since day one saw him coming back, saw his other relationship as not being serious, and at the present time they are still together. I mostly did Psychic Source, and like I said before when I tried to leave an honest review there they never posted it. In the beginning I also did Keen. For Keen was the same thing ALL saw him coming back. They even saw him in the delivery room. At the end, I had to give birth by myself,  meanwhile he was in another state in one of his friends’ wedding. Sad ☹

Ricky: contact him end of December 2010, I asked him if this man was coming back he said yes, and this other relationship was going to end. When I said to him, “but he already filed for divorce ,“ he said, he was going to drop it. Well I am divorced. Believe me, the day I got divorced, in March 2011 I still contacted him, “normal for psychic addicts” telling him he was wrong. He stayed on his prediction, and even went further telling me, he even saw a 3rd child. Time past and the last time I called him he gave me Christmas as a time line. As today not even a sign or even a small regret from him. Thanks GOD because at this point I don’t even want to see him. For my bad luck they both, the girl he dumped me for and he come together every Sunday to pick up my kids.

Moira: The first two times I contacted her, she said no he is not coming back, she saw a woman being in the middle and she told me to be prepare to suffer more. At the time, she told me staff I did not want to hear. When I was getting ready to move on, in April 2011 I contacted her again so I could hear the truth again. For my surprise this time she said he saw this man coming back. She just did not when. She advised me to get a man reading, when I said I had read with Ricky she said, Ricky was the number 2 in psychic source, and if he saw this man coming back to believe him.

Joseph, he gave timelines that never pan out, Joseph also saw the divorced being dropped. Again I am divorced now.

Amy and Paige, saw this man coming back in October 2011, nothing. Again they were very accurate describing the present situation.

Lisa,(she is no longer in Psychic source) She blew me away with all the details. She predicted a fight in November it did happen, but nothing else..

Pixie, saw a new love coming in my life back in May 2011. Nothing, and believe me I have no interest in that anyway…I don’t  want to break my heart again.

Abby, described the present situation really well, she gave me a month timeline for him to come back--nothing.

Melea, contacted her in April, 2011 good at present situation she also saw a new man coming in my  life. Gave a time line--nothing

I also read with Nico, Shelby(over chat) Tamara (over chat) Crystal, way off, Jenna, (over chat) Nancy, who I recently contacted to let her know she was wrong same as other psychics insisted on an a conversation that could change everything. Agnes, Merci, Chirs, Emrys, Jennifer,  Bella Sky, Betty, Stella, Page, Jesse, Gaia, April, Dawn,…all saw him coming back…how can all be wrong, part of me still asks…

The psychic I became seriously addicted to was Narnia, who was the psychic I spent more money on. I think it was because she is on chat and it was more private. One thing about Narnia is that she even goes on giving you timelines, timelines that never come true. She is going to say, “I see something positive happening,” well for me something happened but it was so negative that of course I ended up chatting with her. And she is one of the most expensive ones. I don’t know I am just again tired of hearing “ultimately I see the two of you in a very lovely healthy relationship.” Even days before and after the divorce was over, she said, “I feel crazy when I see this but I still don’t see the divorce going through…

Sorry this is super long, but my hope is that it would help, as most of your personal stories have helped me..

Last one, promise: Mandy saw contact first week of January, WRONG and this man coming back by the end of January mid February 2012…well nothing happened in late January, and I really doubt anything is going to happen in February, the good news is that I am moving on, expect for Sundays, that I have to see his girlfriend and him all madly in-loved, but most days I feel lucky of having my two little ones…☺

Offline sunandmoon

Re: Psychic Source
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 11:36:31 PM »
Hi LM! Sorry you have to be here but glad you found us! Congrats on your one-month of being psychic free.  :)  I have not called since early September and I have recently closed my Keen and CP accounts. CP tried to get me to use my remaining $21 for a reading even after I told them I was closing the account since nothing they predicted came true!

I do think some can predict past and present but not so much future  :(

Stay strong!

Offline luckymom

Re: Psychic Source
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 11:54:41 PM »
Thank you sunandmoon!

Since September, you have not called, that is pretty good. It is amazing how money we can save, just
by staying away from this addiction...  :)

anything