Author Topic: Best outcome reader?  (Read 32491 times)

Yaz88

Re: Best outcome reader?
« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2019, 06:01:55 PM »
Hilary80 got an outcome I didn't want to believe but it turned out to be true.
Also, Leah on CP was correct about POI outcome while everyone else fed me fairytales.

This are situations that won't likely budge so I consider them outcome. But there are plenty of empaths and short term clairvoyant readers that had hits.

Who gave you fairytale readings?

Almost everyone I talked to on CP. To name a few, Drusilla who kept stringing me along for months, Jeremiah, William, Ben, Venus, Rusty, Tara, Demi, and Chastity. Just kept pushing timelines out.

:-( The only one I read with was Tara.  It was completely useless.  She kept telling me my POI was acting like a Libra, when he’s a Sagittarius. 

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #76 on: September 24, 2019, 06:52:16 PM »
Hilary80 got an outcome I didn't want to believe but it turned out to be true.
Also, Leah on CP was correct about POI outcome while everyone else fed me fairytales.

This are situations that won't likely budge so I consider them outcome. But there are plenty of empaths and short term clairvoyant readers that had hits.

Who gave you fairytale readings?

Almost everyone I talked to on CP. To name a few, Drusilla who kept stringing me along for months, Jeremiah, William, Ben, Venus, Rusty, Tara, Demi, and Chastity. Just kept pushing timelines out.

:-( The only one I read with was Tara.  It was completely useless.  She kept telling me my POI was acting like a Libra, when he’s a Sagittarius.

Hahaha what? That is useless. 🙄
She just kept telling me POI was this close to coming forward. She felt him contacting me in a couple weeks for about 5 months. Glad to be off CP. The rates were absurd!

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2019, 08:45:52 PM »
 :( I'm sorry persimmon!

I hate when that happens. I also feel like I'm one of the ones all the *popular* ones have never been able to connect to, and it sucks. Maybe it's cause this journey has made me a lil bit wiser, and even more skeptical so I pose questions I already know the answer to.

Ultimately I've treated readings as wasted entertainment and never acted on their advice, after learning my lesson BIG TIME when I was in your situation. That seems to help but it sucks that for many years, even though I'm not addicted, I keep having the drawing to the spiritual/psychic and I'm just waiting for someone to wow me. I can go months without readings, and that's when I'm happiest.

I've been in your situation of being ghosted a few years ago, from a very unexpected person who didn't deserve me and was basically head over heels for me. I never liked the guy much, got a bad vibe from him, but he chased for ages. My then *trusted* psychic who seemed to have nailed so many things for me which couldn't had been predicted, insisted he was the one. I got myself into that situation because I felt I had to follow her advice.....the worst relationship of my life, honestly and he ghosted for someone else after I had wasted so much time on him, and had actually started to love him. My intuition turned true, he was a man sl*t. A small pos.

That psychic kept telling me how much he missed me and loved me, etc. and that fueled my desire to see more psychics. They all would say the same thing. I notice it's a line they feed to keep you hanging on to bad situations because if you break free, you won't need their readings anymore. "His feelings for you were too much", "he's not ready just yet to commit", "he's scared", "don't reach out because he needs time", but he loves you so much and will come back. A year of this passed by, and guess what...he never did contact to even apologize and go his separate way. You know the only girl he saw being his partner for life, begging to give him her heart etc. The cringe. I contacted him.

There was only one psychic who was RIGHT about that out of what feels like hundreds, even though I had vowed to myself and heavens there was no way in hell I'd ever reach out was someone I flipped on. Her name was psychicaurora on fiverr, and she wasn't active before I ordered a reading. I got the $5 reading that said he'd never reach out first, that I would end up reaching out, and I called her a scam and got a refund. She was kind of mad but then again, I called her a scam. It's been years and I haven't been able to find another shop she has, perhaps in Berlin. Maybe that was chance that she got it right, but she was the only one.

The main psychic who I trusted regarding so much turned out to be a scam. Turns out her predictions only happened by chance. I'd ask if someone was moving, a family enemy who moved close-by, and she'd say no. Then I'd inquire this a few months later, and probably because of my persistence this scammer figured out I knew something so she finally said yes they would be moving soon. And they did, they went back hundreds of miles where they came from even though they spent so much on the move, but it was likely chance and predictions like those that made me believe her.

I hit that ghost scum up, and he responded so quickly, a minute after, just wanting sex, and when I was cold he'd bring up the girl he was screwing aka the ex he swore there was nothing going on, the ex I knew. One of the persons he ghosted on me for, and was likely screwing the whole time. Not one person told me this. Then slowly he turned loving again, and out of nowhere ghosted again. This was that.

Don't do what I do and fall for it twice. If someone ghosts, you already deep inside know the answer. Listen to your intuition. There is NOTHING wrong with you. I know it hurts. You start to question everything. Your self worth, your intelligence, everything. Even sucks when they ghost you for the women who are nasty in attitude and even nasty in physique. And you wonder, they were more worthy than me? The cold hard truth is that this world is full of bad people. Someone could be a sociopath and that's not written in their face, so you can't decipher other than if you're to analyze behavior through a period of time. So many guys know exactly how to get you, and they get power from that. A big ego trip. And then they drop you because you were either too much of a challenge and they go back to the fwb or they find another challenge to take on and ruin. These people are sick. I felt so free when after he ghosted I reiterated every single lie he ever told, because he must've thought I was stupid and carried on pretending I believed them for the sake of those psychics who promised me something good was coming. That felt amazing. I took my power back. I like to think I absolutely obliterated every piece of his ego, because a mutual friend told me months ago he was using the words I said one by one to ridicule and make fun of another guy, and that's what gets pieces of *** like him. When you ruin their ego. He never responded but I was so free, so happy. I was happy for many months until I started getting general readings and they'd all say an ex was popping back up and then I'd spend nights reminding myself of the hate I had for him. I stopped, and it went away but it never goes away when you talk to psychics because they all say someone from the past will pop back up and all from my past were scums. This one, an abusive one who never paid me back, etc but it's an easy line to feed because mostly everyone has a past.

I tend to test them on financial matters, and other things when I get these entertainment readings now. And any readings you get from now on, only get them for entertainment. Ugh, this was such a mess, sorry for the vent. Everyone's situation is different, I just mean that please don't feel down about what happened. There's nothing wrong with you. I didn't mean to make it about me, I only shared the slippery slope I was on to encourage you not to go on it.

Persimmon, if you need an ear--I'm here!

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2019, 02:10:32 AM »
:( I'm sorry persimmon!

I hate when that happens. I also feel like I'm one of the ones all the *popular* ones have never been able to connect to, and it sucks. Maybe it's cause this journey has made me a lil bit wiser, and even more skeptical so I pose questions I already know the answer to.

Ultimately I've treated readings as wasted entertainment and never acted on their advice, after learning my lesson BIG TIME when I was in your situation. That seems to help but it sucks that for many years, even though I'm not addicted, I keep having the drawing to the spiritual/psychic and I'm just waiting for someone to wow me. I can go months without readings, and that's when I'm happiest.

I've been in your situation of being ghosted a few years ago, from a very unexpected person who didn't deserve me and was basically head over heels for me. I never liked the guy much, got a bad vibe from him, but he chased for ages. My then *trusted* psychic who seemed to have nailed so many things for me which couldn't had been predicted, insisted he was the one. I got myself into that situation because I felt I had to follow her advice.....the worst relationship of my life, honestly and he ghosted for someone else after I had wasted so much time on him, and had actually started to love him. My intuition turned true, he was a man sl*t. A small pos.

That psychic kept telling me how much he missed me and loved me, etc. and that fueled my desire to see more psychics. They all would say the same thing. I notice it's a line they feed to keep you hanging on to bad situations because if you break free, you won't need their readings anymore. "His feelings for you were too much", "he's not ready just yet to commit", "he's scared", "don't reach out because he needs time", but he loves you so much and will come back. A year of this passed by, and guess what...he never did contact to even apologize and go his separate way. You know the only girl he saw being his partner for life, begging to give him her heart etc. The cringe. I contacted him.

There was only one psychic who was RIGHT about that out of what feels like hundreds, even though I had vowed to myself and heavens there was no way in hell I'd ever reach out was someone I flipped on. Her name was psychicaurora on fiverr, and she wasn't active before I ordered a reading. I got the $5 reading that said he'd never reach out first, that I would end up reaching out, and I called her a scam and got a refund. She was kind of mad but then again, I called her a scam. It's been years and I haven't been able to find another shop she has, perhaps in Berlin. Maybe that was chance that she got it right, but she was the only one.

The main psychic who I trusted regarding so much turned out to be a scam. Turns out her predictions only happened by chance. I'd ask if someone was moving, a family enemy who moved close-by, and she'd say no. Then I'd inquire this a few months later, and probably because of my persistence this scammer figured out I knew something so she finally said yes they would be moving soon. And they did, they went back hundreds of miles where they came from even though they spent so much on the move, but it was likely chance and predictions like those that made me believe her.

I hit that ghost scum up, and he responded so quickly, a minute after, just wanting sex, and when I was cold he'd bring up the girl he was screwing aka the ex he swore there was nothing going on, the ex I knew. One of the persons he ghosted on me for, and was likely screwing the whole time. Not one person told me this. Then slowly he turned loving again, and out of nowhere ghosted again. This was that.

Don't do what I do and fall for it twice. If someone ghosts, you already deep inside know the answer. Listen to your intuition. There is NOTHING wrong with you. I know it hurts. You start to question everything. Your self worth, your intelligence, everything. Even sucks when they ghost you for the women who are nasty in attitude and even nasty in physique. And you wonder, they were more worthy than me? The cold hard truth is that this world is full of bad people. Someone could be a sociopath and that's not written in their face, so you can't decipher other than if you're to analyze behavior through a period of time. So many guys know exactly how to get you, and they get power from that. A big ego trip. And then they drop you because you were either too much of a challenge and they go back to the fwb or they find another challenge to take on and ruin. These people are sick. I felt so free when after he ghosted I reiterated every single lie he ever told, because he must've thought I was stupid and carried on pretending I believed them for the sake of those psychics who promised me something good was coming. That felt amazing. I took my power back. I like to think I absolutely obliterated every piece of his ego, because a mutual friend told me months ago he was using the words I said one by one to ridicule and make fun of another guy, and that's what gets pieces of *** like him. When you ruin their ego. He never responded but I was so free, so happy. I was happy for many months until I started getting general readings and they'd all say an ex was popping back up and then I'd spend nights reminding myself of the hate I had for him. I stopped, and it went away but it never goes away when you talk to psychics because they all say someone from the past will pop back up and all from my past were scums. This one, an abusive one who never paid me back, etc but it's an easy line to feed because mostly everyone has a past.

I tend to test them on financial matters, and other things when I get these entertainment readings now. And any readings you get from now on, only get them for entertainment. Ugh, this was such a mess, sorry for the vent. Everyone's situation is different, I just mean that please don't feel down about what happened. There's nothing wrong with you. I didn't mean to make it about me, I only shared the slippery slope I was on to encourage you not to go on it.

Persimmon, if you need an ear--I'm here!

@dasaninot Thank you so much for sharing your experience. It's a comfort to know that I'm not alone in this, and it's confounding to see that so many other clients have experienced parallels in their "psychic" journeys as you and I have. I definitely agree that these scammers have a profit incentive to keep us stuck, coming back for updates and follow-up readings, even when our own logic and intuition is screaming out that "Mr. X" is never coming back. The guy that ghosted on me was just using me for money, to get all of his student loans transferred to my responsibility, among lots of other provisions, and once he was done, he was done. He didn't have any feelings back then and certainly doesn't now; clearly we weren't even friends in the end. That should have been my first clue. But my 'heart hope' was that someday, somehow, it would all mean something, like some higher purpose, and something real would come out of the struggle, sacrifice, confusion and hardship. There's more to that story, but suffice it to say, he was a very clever and convincing con artist. I'm not even well-to-do, far from it, but he saw this empathy in me and decided to prey upon it, because when he portrayed himself as being in danger, I would just dive in and rescue him, without thinking twice, and on and on it went for over a year.

Part of me knew what was going on at the time, but I didn't want to accept that it was all just a scam, so the fairy tale readings and false hope were poor coping mechanisms that I held on to rather than face the reality of the situation, because the reality was just so unimaginably awful. These psychics knew what I wanted to hear, and once they sank their teeth into me, they wouldn't let go. I'm still kicking myself for asking psychics to read on one fairly obvious scam, only to get scammed further by these so-called psychics. It makes me feel like I need to be put away in a room with rubber walls (lol), but unfortunately, we live in a world where some think it's completely okay to lie, cheat and steal their way to make a couple bucks, no matter the damage it causes someone else, both financially and emotionally.

While we all have different stories and experiences, I'm seeing so many common themes here in this forum, and I decided to start sharing what happened to me in the hopes that someone will think twice about getting stuck on the psychic merry-go-round. It would've been a much better thing if all of us, as clients, could have just gotten together and opened a bottle of wine (or three) and talked about our respective stories, counseling and mentoring each other, instead of getting fleeced by these psychic parasites. Still, I want you to know how incredibly strong you sound, and hope you realize that strength within yourself, though I really do wish that you didn't have to go through these experiences, with the piece of sh*t guy and then all the psychics who just wanted to keep you stuck while draining your accounts.

It really does feel like we are all in one shared and parallel journey, and perhaps it may even be because those who have found someone truly legit (if they even exist), likely have no incentive to join a psychic review forum or to try other psychics. So that only joins the many of us who haven't had any luck. You are so right! We should all just get together, sip some wine and organically treat our wounds without being ripped off neither from money hungry psychics or con artists that use love to scam and gain for themselves, be it money or confidence.

They play your heart strings and go after good people, because only good people will help them. Have you thought about pressing charges on this scum?

Likewise, I too think you're incredibly strong. Thank you for sharing your story. I've seen so many comments and members not sharing what they're going through, fearing that the *psychics* lurk here and fearing they'll be identified etc. but once we see just how as you said, how common scammer techniques are and how parallel our journeys are, we'll find it to never take their advice seriously. Or to ever use them, really. I definitely will be going back to not getting readings. Those were my happiest, most productive and peaceful months. Maybe even my wealthiest ones haha!

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2019, 11:59:27 PM »
People who did a chat with ru from eBay - is it via text?

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2019, 12:00:59 AM »
Yes. She'll contact you.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2019, 12:05:53 AM »
Thank you - should I just ask 1 question or is it back and forth

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2019, 12:12:15 AM »
Yes. She'll contact you.

I found her excessively positive. For my situation I HIGHLY doubt it. I’d pass on her, felt like it was a lot of fluff.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #83 on: September 29, 2019, 01:27:12 AM »
I read with her today (https://www.ebay.com/usr/bluerosebuddha) based on the recommendation from this forum. She had a five minute phone gig that I purchased, but she spoke longer than the five minutes and kept asking did I have more questions. I didn't want to give her my real cell number so I used my google voice number instead.

She had me on her speakerphone and it was kind of difficult to hear, but she made a prediction for Oct/Nov so I can't speak on her accuracy just yet. Nothing she said was specific to my situation, just kind of a pep talk really, but not a great one. I mean everything she spoke about was kind of in a general sense. I'll have to wait and see what happens. If her prediction manifests, I'll read with her again, but only if that happens.

She was very kind and inexpensive.

anything