Author Topic: Who's left that we love?  (Read 5192 times)

Offline joyjoy

Who's left that we love?
« on: September 29, 2019, 01:30:01 PM »
I feel like I'm standing in front of the fridge looking for a snack and nothing is appealing.  My go to snacks are awesome, but I need a new flavor. 

So, I reread an earlier thread of lists and lists of readers who are fairytale readers, which I thought was hilarious and would think it was even funnier if I hadn't spend money on them! But who is left?  There isn't a thread on every reader so i usually check here first before I connect.  You guys have given me great resources--like Micah and Kisha and I'm on the wait list for Cookie and Sirenity.

Who else do you love?

Offline maggs30

Re: Who's left that we love?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2019, 01:36:40 PM »
This is a good problem to have because it is what stops me some days from calling. As far as keen goes there are not many I talk to. A few have gotten some small things but so far my big thing is further out so I can't even say I recommend anyone strongly right now. Take it as a sign to not get a reading right now but if you must get one, and lets be honest we can go without one. I would recommend Mysticalcraft arrianna, Anastasia Christine or Supernatural Interventions but they may not give anything far out. They will mostly see close.

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2019, 01:39:06 PM »
Thanks for this and you are absolutely right.  I really don't need another update for a month, at least, but that won't stop me.  I'm on the list for Cookie and I've read with Ariana before, who was totally off for me, and I like Anastasia--I read with her on Friday.

Yaz88

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2019, 01:41:50 PM »
Thanks for this and you are absolutely right.  I really don't need another update for a month, at least, but that won't stop me.  I'm on the list for Cookie and I've read with Ariana before, who was totally off for me, and I like Anastasia--I read with her on Friday.

What about Kate Marquez?  Are you trying to get one month out, six months out, or more of a final outcome?  Also, some random folks you can find off of google can be great. 

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2019, 01:44:24 PM »
I'm trying to get a final outcome.  I know free will can impact, etc. etc.

I sort of know that the next 5-6 months just are going to be what they are.  There will be no significant change, as I would like it, but after that....

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2019, 01:47:32 PM »
Also one that is pretty honest with the now is Spiritminded and she is available quite a bit. So far she has got stuff pretty right for me. Was right on the ex everyone else said was coming back was gone and then the beginning of this one she said it had potential which she was right. Last week she said she still really likes this one but he is going to give himself a heart attack which is 100% correct if my bf doesn't change his schedule.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2019, 01:50:41 PM »
Final outcome is what I keep trying to get. Leanne and Yona. That's it for me. And then hope they aren't mixing energy. If Yona sees it then it happens but it may not be with who you expect.

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2019, 02:05:09 PM »
I read with Spiritminded--she was good and scared the crap out of me.  I won't read with her again soon, but helpful.

Meanwhile, do you mean Lee Ann34 or something?  I read with her last night and she picked up 3 key things about my POI which was funny (that we work together, that he looks at me the way a school boy looks at a school girl and that we call each other amazing--that might sound dumb but that's the specific word we use all the time). 

Offline maggs30

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2019, 02:19:14 PM »
I mean Leanne Halyburg or whatever in storefront psychics. Names are not my strong point lol. You would think I would remember her last name. Read her thread though to see how to get the best results as she can be preachy and hates ex's. Never mention an ex or it will be negative.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2019, 04:47:12 PM »
Also one that is pretty honest with the now is Spiritminded and she is available quite a bit. So far she has got stuff pretty right for me. Was right on the ex everyone else said was coming back was gone and then the beginning of this one she said it had potential which she was right. Last week she said she still really likes this one but he is going to give himself a heart attack which is 100% correct if my bf doesn't change his schedule.

I see she is on Keen for $3.34 per minute but she has a small amount of reviews that it was easy to go through to see why she is only at 4.7. Is this also her here for $1 per min?
https://www.mypsychicadvice.com/experts/spiritminded.aspx

Offline maggs30

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2019, 05:47:22 PM »

I see she is on Keen for $3.34 per minute but she has a small amount of reviews that it was easy to go through to see why she is only at 4.7. Is this also her here for $1 per min?

It honestly maybe and I can say that I hated her last year when she told me the ex wasn't coming back but she was right. I try not to take most reviews seriously because even Maddie has a 4.0 but some people swear by her

Offline marciamia

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2019, 05:57:06 PM »

It honestly maybe and I can say that I hated her last year when she told me the ex wasn't coming back but she was right. I try not to take most reviews seriously because even Maddie has a 4.0 but some people swear by her

I’m gonna say no because look at how the person on the link you provided makes sentences? The spiritminded on Keen speaks English, uses periods. The one you linked clearly doesn’t have English as their first language so I’d stay away from that one.

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2019, 06:47:25 PM »
Ok, So, I read with Purple Mystic 1 about 2 months ago.  The reading wasn't bad at all, but one part was not entirely what I wanted to hear.  She described a situation and a person, who at the time, I had no knowledge of and today, I figured out who they were and remembered her reading.  She really seemed to nail it.  Someone else put her on their 'wrong' list--she may just be negative, but she's got something!