Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION  (Read 5640 times)

Offline xXNikkiXx

ARIES INTUITION
« on: June 18, 2019, 10:19:07 AM »
Does she have a certain time that she logs on? I can NEVER get ahold of her. The three I was recommended was Aries Intuition, Queen of Cups18, and Zadalia. I have spoken with the other two but I can never catch Aries Intuition while she is online.

Offline LetItBe123

Re: ARIES INTUITION
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 03:36:42 PM »
calm down with your exclamation points

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 05:53:26 PM »
Go to her website

Does she have a certain time that she logs on? I can NEVER get ahold of her. The three I was recommended was Aries Intuition, Queen of Cups18, and Zadalia. I have spoken with the other two but I can never catch Aries Intuition while she is online.

Offline xXNikkiXx

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2019, 12:03:51 AM »
You need to remove this post!! There is already a thread for her!

Ummm excuse you? Lol. I don’t have to do anything. I don’t care if there is a post for her already, doesn’t mean I can’t start another one.

Offline xXNikkiXx

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2019, 12:06:43 AM »
Go to her website

Do you happen to know the name of it? Please and thank you. :)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2019, 12:08:57 AM »
Maybe the thread can be merged with the other so there aren’t two.

Offline xXNikkiXx

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2019, 12:14:19 AM »

I don’t know how to do that I am new to this site. I don’t see why it matters if there is two or not? I’ve seen a couple different threads where there is more than one post about the same psychic.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2019, 12:16:12 AM »

Ummm excuse you? Lol. I don’t have to do anything. I don’t care if there is a post for her already, doesn’t mean I can’t start another one.

With all due respect, there is a search function at the top for this very reason.... and for organizational purposes, stuff like this unnecessarily clutters the forum.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2019, 12:17:16 AM »
Go to her website

Clairvoyant chat :)

Offline xXNikkiXx

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2019, 12:20:59 AM »

With all due respect, there is a search function at the top for this very reason.... and for organizational purposes, stuff like this unnecessarily clutters the forum.

Well with all due respect, I came on here to ask ONE question about her. Not argue with people who wanna get their panties in a wad because an extra post was made about her.

Offline xXNikkiXx

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2019, 12:27:15 AM »
Go to her website

Clairvoyant chat :)

Thank you. :)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2019, 12:27:24 AM »

I don’t know how to do that I am new to this site. I don’t see why it matters if there is two or not? I’ve seen a couple different threads where there is more than one post about the same psychic.

Oh the mod would do that, not you, so no worries there.

It’s just easier to ask any and all questions under that readers thread because the board has been clogged before with multiple posts about the same readers and it just makes it a little difficult to navigate.

But to answer your question you have to go to her site, pick how long of a reading you want, then schedule and pay.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2019, 12:28:58 AM »
I don't think anyone was trying to be rude. I am on various forums and duplicate threads are usually merged. I think it's just how most forums operate.

Yes, they are usually merged but idk when healer is ever on.

The board needs an actual mod or three.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2019, 12:29:52 AM »

Well with all due respect, I came on here to ask ONE question about her. Not argue with people who wanna get their panties in a wad because an extra post was made about her.

Asking one question and starting a new thread are two different things. If it was just a question, that’s why there’s a search function at the top.

Offline xXNikkiXx

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2019, 12:31:36 AM »
I don't think anyone was trying to be rude. I am on various forums and duplicate threads are usually merged. I think it's just how most forums operate.

Yes, they are usually merged but idk when healer is ever on.

The board needs an actual mod or three.

I completely understand! I appreciate you for NOT being rude about it. Thank you! :)

anything