Author Topic: My Psychic Experience on Keen  (Read 61344 times)

Offline bluebelle

Re: My Psychic Experience on Keen
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2017, 10:30:10 PM »
Sadly I read with her about a month and a half ago and yup same reading almost grrrrrrr

Feels you belong to him etc

ladya

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2017, 03:34:03 AM »
Hi just wanted to say that a) I liked this reader but also they didn't take away the sort feature, turns out you now can click on the bars of stars to see all the ratings of that star amount. It's actually much better, I like it. But I freaked at first too!

i tried clicking on the bars of stars but it just goes down to the comments doesn't really make it in order of stars. maybe im not getting something lol idk

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2017, 04:43:58 AM »
i tried clicking on the bars of stars but it just goes down to the comments doesn't really make it in order of stars. maybe im not getting something lol idk

You are clicking on the (row) of stars, not the grid with the line indicator that shows if the reader received a 1, 2 or 5 stars, etc. If you click on the 1 star grid line, it will sort to the 1 stars and if you select the 2 line grid it sorts to the 2 stars, and so on.

ladya

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2017, 04:49:16 AM »

You are clicking on the (row) of stars, not the grid with the line indicator that shows if the reader received a 1, 2 or 5 stars, etc. If you click on the 1 star grid line, it will sort to the 1 stars and if you select the 2 line grid it sorts to the 2 stars, and so on.

i dont even see that option on my comp LMFAO what the hell. maybe i need to use a different browser on my mac.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2017, 06:07:05 AM »
Really astr1k?  I guess we are all entitled to our own opinions, but i really hope that you open up your eyes or you're going to be very taken advantage of...  I highly doubt all 3 of us that got readings with her today have "soul connections" to our POI's.. wording was just too similar. She reads off a script, face it. There is always going to be bad readers, that is the sole purpose of this forum to weed out the bad ones and pick the good. You are very naive to believe her response, I hope you get some common sense. I'm not trying to be mean...

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2017, 07:44:39 AM »
Boom * mic drop*

Offline Misha668

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2017, 12:05:21 PM »
I've read with her for a few years now and she's in my top 3, but I know she was gone awhile because she had battled cancer last year and once while reading me she said, "I'm getting the chemo brain fog..." and while I thought she was fine, encouraged me to email her with any questions and gave me a bunch of free minutes. She said she was not doing a good job when I thought she was fine. She owns her shit, at least with me. She also told me to see a therapist which with insurance would be cheaper and more consistent than calling Keen. My mom called, who is a hoarder and she explained no reading was going to make her life easier, that she needs to get medical intervention and she would be there for her once the professionals helped her first. She doesn't let clients call her all the time because she wants people to save money and actually helped me for free on email build up my match.com profile. I met my boyfriend there and she read on him and nailed it. Call her what you want, but looking at her history and that all of you called her the same morning and did this.... it just seems a bit too coincidental. i also wouldn't doubt if readers go on here pretending to be joe public just to bash their competition. I do remember twice when reading me she asked me to go to a room alone because she was picking up my daughters energy instead. It's no surprise she had this opps moment.

I've lurked on here under another username but forgot the dang password but if anyone wants to talk to me further, message me. I find this place sad. I get readings but I go on about my day. You guys really seem to be unhappy and I think are the type to want a reading to fix your life, rather than fix it yourself.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2017, 12:29:35 PM »
Either this board has been infilitrated or we have some very naive posters here. Read with discernment guys. Proof is being provided that she is a scammer, and we have two posters
making excuses from her. Unbelievable.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 12:37:42 PM by bstalling »

Offline Misha668

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2017, 12:50:22 PM »
Or maybe these people are psychics themselves on Keen.com teaming up to go against their competition? Very easy to edit a chat.
It's very easy for someone to say they had a situation and others say me too, me three and cut/edit/paste the same reading and edit it a little.

It's weird the people writing about these psychics aren't seen as potentially having their own motives. Do you think you're a happy, healthy bunch?

Ironically, when these readers do get bashed they end up making more money because their clients want to stand by either out of loyalty or need
to know their investment is real. I got a quick reading this morning and she was happy as usual and said her biggest goal is for her clients to find their own inner
psychic and if people are doing to be deterred by this, she was never going to be able to help them anyway.

She gives advice and says it's mostly common sense which is a lot of what I saw in those chats/edits. If you just want a reading with no advice, she's not for you.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2017, 12:50:41 PM »
Either this board has been infilitrated or we have some very naive posters here. Read with discernment guys. Proof is being provided that she is a scammer, and we have two posters
making excuses from her. Unbelievable.

i agree.  I mean she told me same crap, verbatim!  I don't fee comfortable posting my chat, but I basically got same one as Maddie.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2017, 01:10:38 PM »
Or maybe these people are psychics themselves on Keen.com teaming up to go against their competition? Very easy to edit a chat.
It's very easy for someone to say they had a situation and others say me too, me three and cut/edit/paste the same reading and edit it a little.

It's weird the people writing about these psychics aren't seen as potentially having their own motives. Do you think you're a happy, healthy bunch?

Ironically, when these readers do get bashed they end up making more money because their clients want to stand by either out of loyalty or need
to know their investment is real. I got a quick reading this morning and she was happy as usual and said her biggest goal is for her clients to find their own inner
psychic and if people are doing to be deterred by this, she was never going to be able to help them anyway.

She gives advice and says it's mostly common sense which is a lot of what I saw in those chats/edits. If you just want a reading with no advice, she's not for you.

You are so obvious. Just stop.

Offline Misha668

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2017, 01:17:12 PM »

You are so obvious. Just stop.

I've said my piece and so have others. You spend your day being a heavy contributor on a psychic review website.

If any reader gives you a promising future, they must be full of shit.

Offline lostangelforyou

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2017, 01:18:20 PM »
Hello everyone!

First, I do not have any intention or whatsoever to back up any of these psychics. Neither I have the intention nor I have the desire to. I mean..why would i???

If some of the readers on my list did not work for you, fine. I am not here to promote anyone as I have previously said, it's my first time to post and I am posting because I closed my keen account and I want to share my experiences (whether good or bad). Some work for us but some do not. No big deal!

The purpose of my list is to enlighten and add value to other members of this forum who are still in search of RELIABLE psychics. I am being precise with my words. I do not want to use the word accurate nor precise. I am saying... RELIABLE at least for me!

As of Psychic Katherine, okay fine she might have just fed me crap. But maybe those crap applied in my current situation that's why I considered her to be good. I did not say any of these psychics are GOD. I am saying she worked in my situation because there were some statements she said to me which I later on verified with my POI which happened to be true! For example, she told me "Adam values you more than he wants to sleep with you." Sounds like a cold reading? Maybe to some yes. But since I know my POI for years, at the time of the reading I believed it. And during the time when we decided to patch things up, I brought this statement to his attention and he said "yes...I feel love for you more than I feel lust as compared to how I feel with other women"

No one will force us to read with a psychic who we do not feel work for us.

Just to continue, the readers who told me that Joe (the other POI) will not be coming back in my life are:

queenofcups18
chosenone77
kelly callaghan
yona farrell

The rest of them told me he "might" somewhere down the road. But I wont be sitting waiting for that to happen as life must go on!

Let's all be happy and remove negativities in our lives!

Offline bstalling

« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2017, 01:27:48 PM »
The thing about cold reading statements, is that they could or couldnt be true. It dosent mean that you should give the psychic credit that they were using psychic ability to read you. I mean, at least make sure that the psychic is a psychic and have her provide a specific validation about your situation.

Pointing out someone is a scammer is not being negative. Its something I really dislike about this community.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2017, 02:01:02 PM »
No you guys are obvious. I actually had a message yesterday saying that basically everyone knows that there's readers on here posing as dissatisfied clients trying to knock the competition. So yeah, I am naive, here I was trying to figure out which psychic worked for me and all the while it never occurred to me that there's readers undercover setting up others. I was actually told not to leave good reviews because the poor freakin readers get attacked MORE because of it. You'll notice on a lot of threads for every one good review there's like 5 that will pile on to try to negate the good. And once you think about that, you'll notice a pattern and the same people over and over. And those same people often reply with zero educational facts, but rather just throw out the word fake or call people naive, while also clearly demonstrating a fundamental lack of knowledge of how psychics work. OR, are purposely giving dumb responses that appeal to other idiots in an effort to stifle competition. I think it's a mix. I know for a fact this board is well known by Keen readers.  So yeah, this board is insane. Some of you need lots of help. Karma WILL get you. Why on earth would you think you're gonna get your ex back with all this negativity, this mindset? Or, there's no ex at all. I use the same name on here as I do on Keen (stupid on my part, came in here thinking this board wasn't a shitshow) so you can easily verify i'm NOT a reader. Just trying to do the right thing. I've had 98% positive experiences with just about every reader I called. Even if they didn't connect, they tried, and they were polite. They're human beings guys, maybe some of you forget that.

I believe you have a valid point.  I don't post in here like I used to, because while I know some people will respond with their genuine experience with the reader, others do not and then fill your moment of happiness due to a correct prediction/outcome with a bunch of negatives as to why they're a horrible reader because they didn't work for them.  There are a lot of variables that go into whether or not things will pan out as predicted.  Sometimes I also think, with all the negativity and the way people act and treat each other, I'm sure that is not how they are just on this board - those traits have to affect their real life situations too.  You can't get a prediction and then because you're so confident about that prediction, start doing things - such as reaching out to your POI, or trying to make things come sooner, or this that or the other.  That changes the prediction/outcome.  There are some people where not one reader has worked for them and they throw very negative comments and judgments towards someone who has had their predictions/outcomes come true.  I guarantee that if you ask any one of us who have predictions come true, unless we were specifically asked or told we need to take action, 95% went on with life and did not do anything to try to speed things up or take any type of action, and it happened when it was supposed to.  There is no need for name calling and personal attacks on people.  We all have our own faults and things we deal with that nobody else knows.  We are all entitled to our own opinions but no need to attack others because someone worked for them who may not have worked for you (and I am not talking about the reader in this thread being referred to, I'm making a generalization).

anything