Author Topic: My Psychic Experience on Keen  (Read 61906 times)

Offline Misha668

Re: My Psychic Experience on Keen
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2017, 05:09:57 PM »
You're fine because you aren't negative and promoting it in a positive way but they don't like people smearing their business.
If anything you'll probably get more minutes and so on from them.

But people that stir shit? Readers on "keen bashers" got busted and they figured out who said what and some got suspended.

Offline Misha668

« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2017, 05:12:51 PM »
Unlike you I have someone, because I don't play victim and know when to take responsibility.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2017, 05:15:11 PM »
Just an FYI  - it doesn't take a genius to figure out who you guys actually are, so once Keen sees you sharing transcripts and talking about readers - it will boot you off the site.
Not kidding.

Also you guys calling psychics scammers and so on is illegal. It's libel and slanderous.

The internet has laws now. Yelp and so on, people get sued for messing with business and Keen.com can sue this site and you guys personally.

I'd watch your words and maybe find some IRL friends to talk to about the problems you pay random strangers to listen to.

Who are you on Keen? Go ahead and sue me for calling you and your cohorts scammers.

To other posters, see how easily they reveal themselves? Joined a few days ago, and wants to start posting when someone has proof that a psychic is a scammer. Are you late on rent, misha?

Go ahead and sue me you low rent psychic.

Offline Misha668

« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2017, 05:17:35 PM »
Keep going...  ;D

Offline Misha668

« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2017, 05:29:55 PM »
I came on here because I got an email from Keen about this website. Checked it out and surprise surprise anonymous crybabies. Think I'm a reader, DGAF.
But obviously you're wrong so you must be a scammer.

You will give a fuck when these readers like Yelp biz go after you for attacking their business using slanderous and libel commentary. Hide behind different IDs, just takes
lawyers and it's all over.

"I had a bad reading. I called over 100 readers. What is wrong with me errr I mean them? Move on with my life? No! Make website and feel productive."

How sad was it you needed a site like this rather than just go on with your life.

Not hard to find someone, and you must be so happy I bet to rub it in someone's face like that...hmm,, truly happy people won't ever say something like that.

Oh honey, you know nothing about happy people.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2017, 05:32:41 PM »
this is directly from Yelp:

This is from report about a Seattle case where a landlord filed suit against a Yelp reviewer,

"Whatever the reason for the lawsuit, attorney Josh King, vice president of Avvo.com, a website where consumers post reviews of doctors and lawyers, says any legal action was not a good idea.
"The idea of pursuing a defamation lawsuit over an online posting about the stupidest thing you can do as a business owner," King said. "It simply raises the profile of the issue, it ignores an opportunity to respond to customer feedback and it lets other consumers feel that you as a business are more interested in covering up negative feedback than actually responding to it and addressing it."
After receiving the subpoena, JT says he shut down his Yelp account.
And Yelp tells KIRO 7 the company takes every step available to protect its sources, as it did in JT's case.
Since we started asking questions, Lawless has withdrawn his lawsuit and subpoena, and for now the threat of legal action against JT is over."

Offline bstalling

« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2017, 05:32:56 PM »
So your scammer Keen friends clued you in to this site and that you were being discussed for the scammer you are? Cool beans.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2017, 05:35:06 PM »
and this:

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/12/student-wins-27k-fees-from-law-firm-that-sued-over-facebook-post/

I mean really guys, suing over online opinions?  I work in law...that's ridiculous.

Offline Misha668

« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2017, 05:35:13 PM »
Doesn't matter BB, like I said before... even if the readers lose or Keen.com - they get more clients and more business through publicity.

You guys however get outed for wanting married men, spending tons of money on Keen and just overall look stupid to your parents, the public and peers.

Besides, internet laws change all the time. And using words like scammer and so on is libel/slanderous.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2017, 05:36:02 PM »
this is directly from Yelp:

This is from report about a Seattle case where a landlord filed suit against a Yelp reviewer,

"Whatever the reason for the lawsuit, attorney Josh King, vice president of Avvo.com, a website where consumers post reviews of doctors and lawyers, says any legal action was not a good idea.
"The idea of pursuing a defamation lawsuit over an online posting about the stupidest thing you can do as a business owner," King said. "It simply raises the profile of the issue, it ignores an opportunity to respond to customer feedback and it lets other consumers feel that you as a business are more interested in covering up negative feedback than actually responding to it and addressing it."
After receiving the subpoena, JT says he shut down his Yelp account.
And Yelp tells KIRO 7 the company takes every step available to protect its sources, as it did in JT's case.
Since we started asking questions, Lawless has withdrawn his lawsuit and subpoena, and for now the threat of legal action against JT is over."

It's so stupid how these psychics claim that they are going to sue us for leaving bad reviews. Like, it would cost them much more to track us down and spend money on a lawyer so that
they can sue us for ruining the $20 a day they make on Keen. Like, I'm shaking in my boots that you are so bothered over a low traffic psychic review site.

Offline Misha668

« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2017, 05:36:26 PM »
Why dont you just go on with your life Happy Misha? Why are you posting? Why did you only start posting today? Lol thanks for the entertainment though

No thank you! Posting hundreds of posts on here shows you REALLY have a life. I'm sure your family is proud.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2017, 05:39:48 PM »
http://injury-law.freeadvice.com/injury-law/libel_and_slander/defamatory_statements.htm

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2017, 05:47:36 PM »
btw I was the other caller that told Maddie about her I recorded  my reading AND it was fucking word to word JESUS waste your money on fakes people I couldn't care less
P.S IAhave been reading for the last 8 years, I think I know what I am talking about AND everyone is entitled to their opinion. Also your money you can waste if you want. seriously....

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2017, 05:51:21 PM »
Oh my god the stupidity coming out of your mouth astr1k, it's like nails on a chalkboard for me...

Offline Misha668

« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2017, 05:51:51 PM »
I rarely call keen, the ones that worked for me are independent psychics.
HAHAHAHAHA!

btw I was the other caller that told Maddie about her I recorded  my reading AND it was fucking word to word JESUS waste your money on fakes people I couldn't care less
P.S IAhave been reading for the last 8 years, I think I know what I am talking about AND everyone is entitled to their opinion. Also your money you can waste if you want. seriously....

So you called and you're a reader. There you go! BTW you can't record people without their permission. But thanks for finally admitting what we all knew - a reader who bashes other readers.

GOODNIGHT!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 05:54:35 PM by Misha668 »

anything