Author Topic: LotusofLight  (Read 105085 times)

Offline cosmogirl76

Re: LotusofLight
« Reply #120 on: May 17, 2017, 10:16:25 AM »
So happy for you Alchemist!! Please tell us more about your readers. My POI came back, only to have a super romantic evening ending in arguement and now havent heard in almost 4 weeks :-( I need a fresh perspective

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #121 on: May 17, 2017, 04:15:17 PM »
And Barbara something ...she's crazy but accurate. Zhanya said he'd be back knowing he was coming back, that it was a necessary separation so we could retain balance. So true, he does this crap!! She made the most sense of it all that he didn't see it as breaking up he just needed a break to figure things out.

Cool to know there is another good reader
Maybe I will give a try to zhanya

I tried Zhanya and she sounded like I woke her up. All she gave me was "balance, loving and stronger trust in the situation we are in now"  I told her there wasn't a situation LOL  then started to respond and I hung up.  Glad she worked for you!

Lovefash67

« Reply #122 on: May 17, 2017, 04:40:46 PM »
Has anyone read with LOtus in regards to job predictions. I currently have a job but want a new one that pays more and I want to see who is good at predicting job offers.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #123 on: May 17, 2017, 04:44:48 PM »
Has anyone read with LOtus in regards to job predictions. I currently have a job but want a new one that pays more and I want to see who is good at predicting job offers.

Well I asked her back in january about my current job ending due to some stuff I overhead about my office changing locations and me not going with them..and she got me working in another location.  sure enough, my boss is moving offices and I'm going with him, so she was right about that. 

Lovefash67

« Reply #124 on: May 17, 2017, 04:57:26 PM »

Well I asked her back in january about my current job ending due to some stuff I overhead about my office changing locations and me not going with them..and she got me working in another location.  sure enough, my boss is moving offices and I'm going with him, so she was right about that.

Thank you bluebelle! Is it best for me to arrange a call with her or wait till she gets on chat?

Offline kumamon

« Reply #125 on: May 17, 2017, 05:02:48 PM »

Thank you bluebelle! Is it best for me to arrange a call with her or wait till she gets on chat?

She got my job accurate too

Lovefash67

« Reply #126 on: May 17, 2017, 05:04:12 PM »

She got my job accurate too

Thank you!!! Hopefully I can speak to her today because I'm going crazy

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #127 on: May 17, 2017, 05:39:01 PM »
I read with lotus,zhanya, barbara4648, Zadalia, lotus love moon, Fairie l9ve child,  Ulyana, Treu Destiny,  yvonneo (spirit divine, all were accurate, bad on timimg, lol came close, the 3 thst got it wrong was ---- Draven,  millstar, and the Phoenix rising.

Lotus predicted more money coming in and a business, I didn't ask her but she picked it up.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #128 on: May 17, 2017, 05:41:17 PM »
And a garden that I forgot about which I started, landlord gave the building a go ahead to plant, she picked thst up on her own. :)

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #129 on: May 17, 2017, 05:42:46 PM »
And Barbara something ...she's crazy but accurate. Zhanya said he'd be back knowing he was coming back, that it was a necessary separation so we could retain balance. So true, he does this crap!! She made the most sense of it all that he didn't see it as breaking up he just needed a break to figure things out.

Cool to know there is another good reader
Maybe I will give a try to zhanya

I tried Zhanya and she sounded like I woke her up. All she gave me was "balance, loving and stronger trust in the situation we are in now"  I told her there wasn't a situation LOL  then started to respond and I hung up.  Glad she worked for you!

Im.sorry. :(

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #130 on: May 18, 2017, 04:27:46 PM »
Does anybody think Lotus is better for them for overview rather than specific events? And best to be loose on timing expectations? I'm trying to figure out my readings. She's been right on general movement (albeit with off timing) but everybody got movement right. Not a single specific event she predicted has happened, at least not yet.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #131 on: May 18, 2017, 05:28:38 PM »
Does anybody think Lotus is better for them for overview rather than specific events? And best to be loose on timing expectations? I'm trying to figure out my readings. She's been right on general movement (albeit with off timing) but everybody got movement right. Not a single specific event she predicted has happened, at least not yet.

I don't care about the timing anymore because it seems it doesn't go when expected and that's the stressed part of it the anticipation.  I was finally letting go of the outcome and focusing on myself and everything started happening.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #132 on: May 19, 2017, 12:15:58 AM »
I've had lots of scenarios over the years play out right on schedule but Lotus' timing for specific events either doesn't work for me or she's just wrong. That's what I'm trying to figure out.

ladya

« Reply #133 on: May 19, 2017, 01:46:08 AM »
I've had lots of scenarios over the years play out right on schedule but Lotus' timing for specific events either doesn't work for me or she's just wrong. That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Her timing has been off for me too.

Offline verb18

« Reply #134 on: May 19, 2017, 02:26:12 PM »
Her timing for me has been on for some things and off for others. For example, she nailed when my POI would come back around as well as her behavior. But she gave me timing for August where she sees me moving in with my POI... which I know won't happen bc it's too soon. However to answer the questions above I do think she's much better for outcomes than timing. She has worked for me in regard to timing but sometimes she's been off.

anything