Author Topic: LotusofLight  (Read 105083 times)

Offline JasonSharpe

Re: LotusofLight
« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2017, 07:37:40 PM »
its cool didnt meant to stir anyone up here. lotus has a blog somewhere and her own website somewhere and she is friends with aliza its on twitter i think and someone named kacey. cant remeber but i did read with the people she recommended that she knows or used i dont remember the one lady i read with she was okay. i liked the recommendations she had for other places to get readings it was awhole article i think. she will recommend if u ask her lotus knows a lot of people and the bizness a lot of them know each other

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #76 on: May 10, 2017, 02:41:11 AM »
She wont let me talk to her? What is her deal? We've never spoken

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #77 on: May 10, 2017, 02:56:02 AM »
email her. shes probs busy or make appts in the day

Offline kumamon

« Reply #78 on: May 10, 2017, 12:19:13 PM »
So she has her own site?

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #79 on: May 10, 2017, 05:12:50 PM »
She has been barely on it seems,  seems busy.

Amb

« Reply #80 on: May 10, 2017, 09:44:35 PM »
its cool didnt meant to stir anyone up here. lotus has a blog somewhere and her own website somewhere and she is friends with aliza its on twitter i think and someone named kacey. cant remeber but i did read with the people she recommended that she knows or used i dont remember the one lady i read with she was okay. i liked the recommendations she had for other places to get readings it was awhole article i think. she will recommend if u ask her lotus knows a lot of people and the bizness a lot of them know each other

She does have a twitter account. I have never found a website. I have seen her commenting somewhere on other reader's blogs, don't remeber where at the moment. She does know a lot of readers.

I just wonder who knows who sometimes??

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #81 on: May 11, 2017, 02:14:24 PM »
idont see her site now but i saw it last year. it was normal looking with usual stuff no red flags spells or fakestuff.  have phone apointment with her tomorw about someone new im talking to. so im going to take notes

Lovefash67

« Reply #82 on: May 11, 2017, 03:11:45 PM »
Lotusoflight was right for me I spoke to her last month and she said my ex will contact me 4-5 weeks. He actually contacted me today so its been exactly 4 weeks since I had my reading with her.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #83 on: May 11, 2017, 10:23:50 PM »
Lotusoflight was right for me I spoke to her last month and she said my ex will contact me 4-5 weeks. He actually contacted me today so its been exactly 4 weeks since I had my reading with her.

That's cool. She told me 3 weeks when id hear from mine, so middle and end of this month. I hope she's right.

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #84 on: May 12, 2017, 03:01:42 AM »
cookie told you that u would hear something or Lotus?

just trying to clarify. Lotus told me spot on about the woman im talking to now and how things move forwards she was super tuned into it. so just making sure that things materialize. we will read tomorrow and im hoping that i get a good reading as always. lotus is alwasy good for me and gives me certain detail.

Offline knel27

« Reply #85 on: May 12, 2017, 12:03:16 PM »
cookie told you that u would hear something or Lotus?

just trying to clarify. Lotus told me spot on about the woman im talking to now and how things move forwards she was super tuned into it. so just making sure that things materialize. we will read tomorrow and im hoping that i get a good reading as always. lotus is alwasy good for me and gives me certain detail.

Hey JasonSharpe, keep us posted!! I like lotus but my predictions aren't until next month and September, will let you all know what happens as well!

Amb

« Reply #86 on: May 12, 2017, 09:22:31 PM »
Well, I finally got a reading with her and I'm shocked and sorry to say she was way off. Nothing correct about my current situation, so nothing she said coming up would relate to whats going on in my life either. Real let down after all the great comments about her.........guess she just didn't work for me. I do hope all of you awaiting outcomes have great success with her! :)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 09:29:53 PM by Amb »

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #87 on: May 12, 2017, 11:52:28 PM »
I keep getting the feeling she will "retire" into something different or not read at all on keen.

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #88 on: May 13, 2017, 04:56:06 PM »
i got a telephone reading with lotus yesterday about someone i am talking to now. she picked up that there is a challenge involving a child or young person in the picture and her attention has to be on this situation right now cuz there is a lot of stress and some family drama. well the person i am talking to rebecca has a 8 year old specialneeds kid and her kid is getting out their regular school and she is not sure about child care and she has been upset. so lotus was very correct there! this was my first time talking to lotus about this woman cuz we just started seeing each other 2 weeks ago. im still going to see someone else i met as well last month and relax this summer and not get very serious bout any of these women. Lotus suggested i needs a break from being serious about life and to just enjoy my summer cuz i was so caught up with my ex. she isright.  lotus feels in early june i will go out with rebecca again. i thought i would see becca sooner so i was a bit bummed on that news but we shall see if lotus is right. i enjoyed my reading tho and yes i asked lotus about how her business is going or how she is and she does have her own company. its confirmed.

stargazer

« Reply #89 on: May 13, 2017, 05:03:58 PM »
@Jason- that's cool you go to talk to her on the phone! I've only spoken w her through Keen's chat function. What is her company?

anything