Author Topic: angelic dream  (Read 91548 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: angelic dream
« Reply #90 on: April 08, 2017, 10:44:02 PM »
Oh, I think this prediction happened! Goes to show they don't always manifest how you imagined, lol. He did take an emotional risk riding on an undercurrent of emotion and it was definitely an unexpected success. The timing she got was a 1 and a 9 in one reading, and it happened just under 9 weeks from the reading; in the second reading, she got a 7 and it happened late in the day on April 6. I guess I need to read with her again!  :)

moonlight412

« Reply #91 on: April 08, 2017, 11:45:03 PM »
Oh, I think this prediction happened! Goes to show they don't always manifest how you imagined, lol. He did take an emotional risk riding on an undercurrent of emotion and it was definitely an unexpected success. The timing she got was a 1 and a 9 in one reading, and it happened just under 9 weeks from the reading; in the second reading, she got a 7 and it happened late in the day on April 6. I guess I need to read with her again!  :)

That's great! She saw a 5 for me when I had read with her..and she had said 5 days, 5 hours, 5 number..or 5 as in Month May.. so we shall see!

But hopefully it was a happy prediction that panned out for yoU!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #92 on: April 08, 2017, 11:58:24 PM »

That's great! She saw a 5 for me when I had read with her..and she had said 5 days, 5 hours, 5 number..or 5 as in Month May.. so we shall see!

But hopefully it was a happy prediction that panned out for yoU!

Oh yes, it was excellent! Happy surprise!

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #93 on: April 09, 2017, 01:23:07 AM »
I read with her nothing came to pass

Rediska

« Reply #94 on: April 09, 2017, 01:56:47 AM »

Awesome-she probably got estimates. The 1-9 could have been 1 to 9 weeks. I read on this forum and on her reviews that she is really good with timing. Almost on par with Aries Intuition. Her number for me was 6 and she said it is either June or 6 months to date-which would be August  :o

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #95 on: April 18, 2017, 10:26:59 PM »
I have been talking to her for about a year now. Last week when I spoke to her everything was on track for reconciliation. Last week when I spoke to her she said that my ex was now back with his ex. Which was different from the reading I received from her 2 days earlier. That everything was beautiful and reconciliation. Last week when we started talking again I asked him about it and he said he would never even talk to her, all these negative things, and why would I accuse him of that. I was sure she was right from the way she explained it but wasn't sure since I had received a different reading two days earlier. Needless to say it caused a huge issue and another fight because I had been making assumptions :/

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #96 on: April 18, 2017, 10:53:02 PM »
I have been talking to her for about a year now. Last week when I spoke to her everything was on track for reconciliation. Last week when I spoke to her she said that my ex was now back with his ex. Which was different from the reading I received from her 2 days earlier. That everything was beautiful and reconciliation. Last week when we started talking again I asked him about it and he said he would never even talk to her, all these negative things, and why would I accuse him of that. I was sure she was right from the way she explained it but wasn't sure since I had received a different reading two days earlier. Needless to say it caused a huge issue and another fight because I had been making assumptions :/

She did the same thing to me!! She's a big no for me.  She has given me opposite predictions in the matter of days. She will also pick up your fears and read it as actually happening.

Offline verb18

« Reply #97 on: April 18, 2017, 10:57:33 PM »
HUGE thing about Angelic Dream @Bluebelle. She does, in fact, pick up on fears. I realized this after my read with her. She also interjects her own biases into readings - I don't think she does this on purpose - but I do feel that when a reader doesn't believe in something, it doesn't resonate/come up in a read in a positive way. For example, she told me she doesn't believe in marriage, so when I asked her about marriage for me, she wasn't picking anything up because of her own "definition" of what marriage is. She also was preaching a LOT of Law of Attraction/Twin Flame/Soulmate "karma clearing" stuff to me which I believe to an extent, but when readers talk about this I find it to be less credible and it annoys me lol, because regardless of all of that I'm simply coming for a read, not for tips on how to "raise my vibrations" lol.

She hasn't been completely wrong for me, though - I just didn't feel a wow type of connection with her. Her timeline for something was spot on. But when I started asking questions that would exceed 6 months out, things got really cloudy and the read went south and became very unclear to me. Therefore, I haven't used her again.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #98 on: April 18, 2017, 11:13:54 PM »
Yes I'm glad I'm not the only one this has happened to..like one time I read with her and was paranoid about something going on and she said yep it is...when she said the opposite days before..I was SO confused..  her numbers never panned out for me either. 

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #99 on: April 19, 2017, 12:08:04 AM »

She did the same thing to me!! She's a big no for me.  She has given me opposite predictions in the matter of days. She will also pick up your fears and read it as actually happening.

Did she turn out to be incorrect when she read your fears and picked up on it actually happening?  Like, were you able to confirm it was incorrect?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #100 on: April 19, 2017, 12:12:06 AM »

Did she turn out to be incorrect when she read your fears and picked up on it actually happening?  Like, were you able to confirm it was incorrect?

No unfortunately was never able to confirm but something told me she wasn't right ..like my gut you know?

Offline verb18

« Reply #101 on: April 19, 2017, 12:15:46 AM »

No unfortunately was never able to confirm but something told me she wasn't right ..like my gut you know?

Same here @bluebelle - I wasn't able to confirm anything but my gut was like this is odd lol

stargazer

« Reply #102 on: April 19, 2017, 12:40:22 AM »
If a reader changes their reading within a matter of days and you didn't do something drastic like start an argument with your POI, then that's definitely suspect. I read with her once and she was crap. Everything was off and proved to be bullshit when nothing she said ever happened. So glad I never called her again.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #103 on: April 19, 2017, 12:45:13 AM »
If a reader changes their reading within a matter of days and you didn't do something drastic like start an argument with your POI, then that's definitely suspect. I read with her once and she was crap. Everything was off and proved to be bullshit when nothing she said ever happened. So glad I never called her again.

Yea one time she told me she was reading current energy and I should check back in a couple of hours....like huh???

stargazer

« Reply #104 on: April 19, 2017, 12:47:40 AM »
Lol right? wtf does that even mean? What a weirdo!

anything