Author Topic: Melody Marie  (Read 45097 times)

tired of it all

Melody Marie
« on: June 03, 2016, 02:53:03 AM »
Out of all the readers I've tried on Keen, Melody Marie has been the most accurate reader for me.  I've been talking to her for around 2.5 years I think, or maybe closer to 3 now.  She is a remote viewer and an empath.  She can see what people are doing and what is going on around them.  I've been able to verify some of those things and it was bang on accurate, almost spooky sometimes.  She has also been able to predict what people will do in the future, better than anyone else I've spoken to.

She doesn't give out a lot of big predictions, which is part of why I like her because she has never built me up on any kind of fairytale.  She has been honest with me if she saw something negative, and she always says it in a kind way.  She has never been judgmental or rude.  She is a caring person and I feel like I can ask her anything.  I think she is rare among Keen readers, in terms of her character. 

One kind of big prediction she gave me was off (a job offer that didn't come through).  She did see delays around it and described those accurately.  It may still happen eventually but that would mean her timing was way off.  She has been right about other job-related things.  Recently I was freaking out wondering what my new supervisor at work would be like (the last one was awful).  She gave me a description and I thought it sounded too good to be true, but she was right. 

Last year, before I went on a job interview I asked her if it was a good job for me.  She said no because I wouldn't feel comfortable with the people there.  I felt kind of peeved about it because I really wanted to change jobs.  But the minute I walked into that place I saw what she meant, and I'm so glad she gave me that advice, otherwise I might have blundered on ahead into getting a job there and I would have hated it. 

She has been really good with advice in general, but especially about dealing with my ex.  Sometimes it is not what I want to hear but it turns out she is right.  She hasn't led me wrong with anything.  Even if she gets a prediction wrong, she doesn't give me any bad or misleading advice to go with it, like other readers have done. 

I was freaking out for awhile wondering about her accuracy because I asked about my parents, they have not been getting along for awhile, or ever really, but I wanted to know if the things my dad said about my mom were true.  Well Melody told me about something that happened years ago, which my dad hadn't told me, and was really hard for me to take.  And I don't want to ask either of my parents about it because it would just stir up more drama.  But I've had some time now for it to sink in and I think she is right and it explains a lot.

The same readers don't work for everyone, and I've had bad experiences with a lot of them, even some of the ones that other people like.  But I've never had a bad experience with Melody Marie. 

Offline bstalling

Re: Melody Marie
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 09:27:32 PM »
I remember calling her and not being sure about what she was saying. But, looking back, I think she remote viewed and kinda asked the person a question and the phrase she said matched the situation exactly and would be something that person would have said. I just could never confirm it in person. I do think her work prediction was OFF.

Anyone else try this reader in the past? She sounded quietly confident about the information she got

tired of it all

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 11:02:57 PM »
Quietly confident...yes she is like that.  She has none of the bluster that I've gotten from other readers where they get arrogant and defensive over their predictions. 

She got a job offer prediction wrong for me, and so did everyone else, they all thought I would get the offer but I didn't.  It's possible I still might get it eventually because the manager said it might take awhile because they had to shift some things around.  MM picked up on all of that just the way he explained it.   Last time I asked he said he didn't have an offer "yet" so who knows.  However from what MM told me and how long it has taken I'm not sure I'd want the job anyway, sounds like a very disorganized company.

allibai3

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 05:57:10 PM »
I just read with her I only had 15 dollars to spend so it was a 4 min convo. I'm a little confused she said that my ex feels like I was harsh on him and he feels like I don't like him and I just want to be friends nothing more and then she asked me why does he feel like that. I told her about him constantly breaking up with me and after this last break up and he apologized I told him to go figure out what he wants. She said he will reach out in a couple of weeks mid-july pretty much he won't apologize and that he doesn't feel he only put in friendship effort she said he will not be discussing spend the rest of his life with me or marriage again until September. So, I'm confused because at first she was saying my ex feels I just want friendship from him and then she said when he contacts at first he wants friendship.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2016, 06:02:48 PM »
Allibai3, have you read with Judis?

allibai3

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2016, 06:04:43 PM »
Allibai3, have you read with Judis?

No, I have not

tired of it all

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2016, 07:10:03 PM »
So, I'm confused because at first she was saying my ex feels I just want friendship from him and then she said when he contacts at first he wants friendship.

This makes sense to me because I took the same approach with my ex.  It felt kind of like we were just friends and I wasn't sure if he really had any strong romantic feelings for me.  When I brought that up he panicked and freaked out on me and said well maybe we should just be friends.  After that happened a few times it got to the point where I decided maybe we really should just be friends, even though I wanted more than that, because I wasn't sure if he really wanted more.  I was afraid he would bail out on me completely if we didn't keep it sort of casual for awhile.  Of course, he bailed anyway, and then told me via a third party he didn't think we could be friends after all.  *sigh* 

This "friends" concept turned out to be a really tricky one, it was okay for him to talk about it but any time I used that word he flipped out. 

Melody has been a really honest reader for me, no fairytales, and she has been really good with telling me about what is going on with my ex.  No one else has been as accurate and I've actually seen a lot of things she told me verified.  But I wouldn't put a lot of stock in the times she gives, same as with any other reader, because it's just so unusual for any of them to really get the timing right. 

allibai3

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2016, 07:19:21 PM »
Okay I will have to see. I just texted my ex a small little message and he responded quickly with how are you?So, a lot of people that I read with were wrong as shit. One person said he wouldn't respond if I reach out another said he will respond but will say something rude. So, right now idk what to think

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2016, 08:30:49 PM »
Did anyone one of them say he would respond nicely?

allibai3

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2016, 09:56:27 PM »
No one predicted that I would reach out but qoc predicted his actions he spilled out his emotions and said he wants me but he is finacially unstable to do long distance . He lives with his parents so we always have to get a hotel . I am currently in the process of moving out in August. Sincerity said that he will surprise me and I am very surprised  I was not expecting this. Hopefully he would want to work on things l. I am applying to phd programs in his area so if I'm accepted I'll be closer to him next year
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 10:09:04 PM by allibai3 »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2016, 10:04:49 PM »
I'm so happy for you.  ;D

tired of it all

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2016, 01:14:42 AM »
This is great news allibai!  And I'm so glad you took action for yourself instead of waiting.   :)

tired of it all

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2016, 01:48:21 AM »
Okay I will have to see. I just texted my ex a small little message and he responded quickly with how are you?So, a lot of people that I read with were wrong as shit. One person said he wouldn't respond if I reach out another said he will respond but will say something rude. So, right now idk what to think

Please tell us all the ones who were wrong!

allibai3

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2016, 03:20:00 AM »
Thank You!!!!!!

allibai3

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2016, 03:57:40 AM »
So update

I have been reading with psychics since January.My ex broke up with me in December didn't really give me a reason why until March he said he felt that I was pressuring him to get married(Obviously that was a lie), we started taking things slow and I end up cutting him due to me not being able to trust him and I was still heartbroken from the break up.Well today I texted him saying I hope he was enjoying his summer.He said he was surpried that I reached out to him and pretty much he miss me and he already figured out that he wants me but the long distance is a burden and he is not financially stable to get a hotel couple of times a month.

Psychics who were wrong

Keen
MSlisam- she said my ex broke up with me due to not wanting to be in a realtionship fullltime
Kiesha- said my ex and i will nof get back together and he won't offer me anything
Msdream28-said my ex broke up with me due to influences of his friends (I won't completly rule this out because I want to seriously get to the bottom of his actions)
Steven Craig-said my ex and I will never get back together
Lakhei Tarort- said ex will conact /but will be hesistant about having a relationship and just wants to feel the situation out.This week I read with her and she he will not contact because he is focused on work
Barbara- she was wrong as fuck,she was just making predictions and things up hoping they would stick.
Jane Wilcox- I cant remember what she said but she was wrong.

Storefront
Yona- man typing this one sucks but she was good at predicting when my ex will contact me (which was March)but she did not predict what he was going to do correctly.She all said my ex keeps leaving doing to wanting something better(honestly he leaves whenever we become long distance, which he needs to change that behavior smh or maybe she is right ill have to wait and see) pretty much she said ex will not offer me anything and I will end up with someone else

Bitwine
Miss anne- said my ex will never contact me because he is talking to another girl(reading with her made me cry for days)
Rachel marie-said she saw my ex contacting me end of june and said he will respond in a rude way she said evetually we will get back together in october but not right now
Zohara- said ex is hibernating and there is another women ,pretty much he will go around in a circle before admitting he wants to get back together
Maarhini- said we have unfiinished bussiness and we wont get back together
Cherooke Dawn-said ex has been fighting him self whether or not to contact(which is true) but we wont be getting back together, pretty much implied I should move on with the new guy

People who were somewhat right but missing details
Lisa dianne-said my ex is making the changes necessary in order for us to work out. She never mentioned distance being the problem but she was really good on reading his personality when I first read with her. She said we would reconcile on may 28th/june 2nd but it actually happed today 6/15

Mystic Raven 11-said we will get back together but it will take a while/ said he is having finacial problems(mmhmm guess she was right)her contact prediction was really off though

Sapphire- described my ex really well she said that he breaks up with me because he does not like feeling vulnerable which is something that he told me before after the first break up.Said he will be back .

Lady Jenna-she did really well in describing my ex but was not really detailed. she said my ex is making the necessary changes to be with me ,is having conflict in his life and likes to show that hes in control but hes not and he has a hard time expressing himself(all of this is true).

Sincerity-said pretty much we will work things out and we will be good in July and he will surprise me when he contacts.

Right
The number one person who was right was queen of cups 18 and Luna Madalina(bitwine)

The first psychic I read with on keen was  QOC18 in January
She was the ONLY ONE who picked that we broke up before and we were long distance!At first she said my ex likes to keep one foot in the door and one foot out ,she dont have any expectation, and she predicted that we will not get back together because we broke up before.Well ,later in Feburary she picked up that my ex is having financial problems and when he contacts we will talk about distance and a misunderstanding later in March all  of those things occured.As you know last week I spoke to her and she predicted my ex will tell me what he is feeling and mainly distance is our problem and the reason that we seperate.

Lady persephone-I cant believe this because I thought she was wrong but she said distance was me and my ex problem(after I told her we were long distance) pretty much she said we will get back together.

Luna Madalina- She said that my was not being truthful me on why he breaks up with me(said that it is not really because he feels pressured to get married)pretty much we will get back together and we have a path together but I can also decided to take a path without him

One thing that all of them said except for like two people was that my ex loves me and he is really bac with expressing himself and he is immature ,he does not know how to handle things.(This is very true)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 04:04:27 AM by allibai3 »

anything