Author Topic: Jenny Alton  (Read 36411 times)

Offline Bark angel

Re: Jenny Alton
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2013, 04:21:31 PM »
Where is Jenny?  I see she was last online at the end of August this year.  She's not answered any emails I have written about her intended return date on Keen.  Does anyone know more?  Like when she might be back, or how to reach her outside of Keen?  I really connected with her, she offered information that I could easily validate in the past and I am missing her - would like the opportunity to get an update.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2013, 05:15:09 PM »
I wish I had some news for you but all I can say is I hate when readers go MIA. I wish they would at least update their pages or something. Best of luck, darlin! :)

Offline Zee

« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2014, 04:26:51 PM »
I finally read with this woman yesterday (4/24/14) via chat.

She gave me about two useless sentences of how are you and all that small talk stuff (which I hate) when I'm typing because it just clogs up the transcript and I'm watching the clock.  I even have my questions pretyped so I can just copy and paste because it seems to take the reader so long to tune in.

She asked my name which I don't understand because it pops up with chat (the signon should work just as well). Is this information really necessary? (I don't give my real name anyway). Because of this, I just went ahead and gave her my DOB before she asked just to keep things moving. She said she didn't need that because she doesn't do astrology. Many readers don't, but they ask it anyway.

Further along into the reading, I told her to just give it to me straight, because she was being so vague and when she did this, the reading went much better. She told me she was afraid of hurting my feelings. Do we as the caller have to stress to the reader to be truthful and honest?  That should be their main goal above all else. It makes me feel like I don't want to read with her anymore because she would be prone to loop in the fairytales.

At one point she said she thought I was testing her, because she felt I already knew the answers to my questions. I told her I didn't have enough money to test her, nor time.  When the time ran out and the chat stopped she told me she would answer any additional questions via email, so I got two emails from her.

She then apologized for her testing comment and said she wasn't direct because she didn't know how I would take it. Some of her responses weren't very specific, but she did help lead me to a better place of knowing. Also during the chat she said it was a difficult read. If this was the case, should she have not told me this from the beginning?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2014, 05:02:30 PM »
Im not understanding why, as a psychic, you get information and insist on withholding it. You are here to give psychic information as you see it, not loop in the wonderful fairy tales that will ultimately hurt me later. Treat me like an adult that came for a reading!!

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2014, 05:13:10 PM »
\\
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 12:16:23 AM by Nottakingthebait »

Offline Zee

« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2014, 06:34:54 PM »
I believe blunt depends on the person. There are people out there who get hurt by something as slight as a look, someone flipping a bird or papercut even. 

I felt to some degree it was guilt for one) not telling me early on it was a difficult read and two) not admitting she wasn't picking up on anything.  Anything to make money perhaps? I recall saying sorry it was a difficult read and her saying, oh don't apologize.

What sort of pissed me off too was to ask a question, then sit and watch the clock go past two mins before a reply comes through. When she finally got around to answering, (perhaps five words were on the screen) I go 'that's it?'. If perhaps it is the question, then I find it unbelievable that she can't voice these concerns; that she isn't reading me instead of feeding me generalizations. It's akin to lying.

If she were afraid of hurt feelings, why not preface the answer by saying this may hurt your feelings, but let me give it to you straight or even ask, how direct can I be with you without hurting your feelings. There are many options readers can choose from regardless of what I'm asking. I asked her what two people thought of my project and she finally told me the truth, after much prompting.

Just my experiences and perception during my read. She wasn't the best by a long shot nor was she the worst I've ever had either. Would lying have been a better option for her than to give specifics about what I asked for, since my question was specific? ...To each his own I guess.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 06:37:33 PM by Zee »

Offline chrys

« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2014, 06:47:32 PM »
I read with Jenny yesterday also.  Probably right after you.  This was my second time reading with her and she was AWESOME.  I was able to validate several things that she told me.  And one of the warnings that she gave me came through this morning in the form of a nasty text message.  Exactly like she said.  She told me not to be hurt because it was not what I thought.  But I am still hurt.  She also told me that I am going to need to change doctors or have changed doctors and she didn't know why she was getting that.  I changed doctors a couple of weeks ago before my knee surgery last monday.  She also sent me 7 free minutes to chat again and followed up with three emails to finish the reading and to ask if I had any unanswered questions.  She and Yona are the only ones that I will use.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2014, 07:23:25 PM »
I still think she has a gift...mainly for when I asked her how someone was currently feeling. She changed a couple of her predictions for me and I don't think she was right for some. I think the best approach is like what has recently been suggested, to ask for honesty from her and no sugarcoating. In my previous readings I thought she was overly positive.

Offline chrys

« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2014, 07:31:11 PM »
I will still also read with Josephine from psychic source also but she is $9 a min so I only use her in emergencies

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2014, 05:14:45 AM »
I've seen over the last couple of weeks that Jenny's listing said she'd be online, asking that you email her for appointments. I've tried to reach her, but haven't gotten a response.

Has anyone heard from her?

Offline chrys

« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2014, 12:18:40 PM »
I heard back from her. Didn't read though. Her time slot didn't work for me.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2014, 12:30:05 PM »
I sent her a few emails and she didn't respond to me either.

Offline chrys

« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2014, 03:48:57 PM »
She contacted me this morning and asked if sometime today would work and she would log in for me. She is very busy with her baby and does not log in as often as she used to.  I also don't think she takes many new callers.  She even sent me free minutes this morning.

Offline chrys

« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2014, 12:19:31 AM »
Jenny is on for readings tonight.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2014, 07:04:43 PM »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 02:01:43 AM by tellmewhy »

anything