Author Topic: Jenny Alton  (Read 36818 times)

Offline chrys

Re: Jenny Alton
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2014, 05:13:33 PM »
I read with Jenny this weekend.  We kept missing each other because of keen connection issues.  When we chatted she was very fast and fluent with what was coming out.  She told me that my fling was going to be taking a trip andwe would have a pause of 2. My fling never ever going on trips he works 7 days a week and can't take time off.  So I thought maybe we are not connecting this time. But the reading went on.  I asked what she meant by 2.  She said days, weeks or months but she don't read out years.   She said he would send me a love letter in the form of a text or card (again something he has never done) and something would happen that would bring me joy and that a family member would drop unexpected responsibility on me.

Well the day after the reading I found out my fling was leaving for "2" weeks to work in another state.  After our next night together he sent me a funny face book post that I considered to be a love letter because it is something that only him and I would get.  He also NEVER posts to my facebook because it is to public.

The unexpected responsibility would be the fact that my sister sent her 17 year old daughter to live with me.  What a handful. 

I am floored by how accurate she has been for me and she and Yona are tops in my book.  I am going to listen and follow her guidance.  She is a very ethical reader and I feel that if you go into a reading with her with an open mind you will come out ahead. 

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2014, 08:41:19 PM »
I guess you were the one Jenny was referring to when I was reading with her, I had  to load more money, she told me i had to get back in quickly since she had one  right after me. Among the two men I read with, she only read the man everyone said he is my destiny. I did not ask her to read a specific guy but the details she got led her to read just him Don't know why. Yona read both guys. In the past I was quick to judge Jenny when she said I will get an upsetting message from my guy, I really questioned her. Now she says I may leave my current company sometime in August for a better offer, I am pretty happy here but I don't want to speak so soon when it comes to Jenny.

I read with Jenny this weekend.  We kept missing each other because of keen connection issues.  When we chatted she was very fast and fluent with what was coming out.  She told me that my fling was going to be taking a trip andwe would have a pause of 2. My fling never ever going on trips he works 7 days a week and can't take time off.  So I thought maybe we are not connecting this time. But the reading went on.  I asked what she meant by 2.  She said days, weeks or months but she don't read out years.   She said he would send me a love letter in the form of a text or card (again something he has never done) and something would happen that would bring me joy and that a family member would drop unexpected responsibility on me.

Well the day after the reading I found out my fling was leaving for "2" weeks to work in another state.  After our next night together he sent me a funny face book post that I considered to be a love letter because it is something that only him and I would get.  He also NEVER posts to my facebook because it is to public.

The unexpected responsibility would be the fact that my sister sent her 17 year old daughter to live with me.  What a handful. 

I am floored by how accurate she has been for me and she and Yona are tops in my book.  I am going to listen and follow her guidance.  She is a very ethical reader and I feel that if you go into a reading with her with an open mind you will come out ahead.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 01:50:55 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2014, 10:25:35 PM »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 02:02:28 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2014, 12:47:15 AM »
Where is Jenny? She pops in and pops out

Offline chrys

« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2014, 02:37:23 AM »
I always set up my readings in advance and she logs on to take my chat and back off. After this last fiasco with Topaz I say I am just going to stick with her and Yona.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2014, 02:47:19 AM »
Jenny told me something the last time we read and now it is coming to pass, when she sometimes tells me things, sometimes I have a bad habit to question her and say what, hah well the things that i find strange is that they happen. Wow

Offline chrys

« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2014, 01:00:53 PM »
I wish she would come on more.

Offline chrys

« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2014, 01:00:00 PM »
I am going to try and read with Jenny this week.  So far everything that she has told me would happen has happened.  She is as close to 100% as anyone could be for me.  I was blown away last week when one of the predictions that I never in a million years thought would come true did.  Almost exactly the way she and her guides said it would happen.

Offline sagitira

« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2014, 03:05:49 PM »
chrys can you get hold of her? i emailed her some time ago  but had no response..wanted to book a reading long time ago with her..does she respond to emails?

Offline chrys

« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2014, 03:22:03 PM »
She emailed me last week regarding a reading.  I am hoping for sometime this week.  She does respond to emails but she has not been feeling well and is only reading for established clients right now.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2014, 08:28:34 PM »
Can you help me decode Jennys numbers? She gave me 10 and 1, yona gave me 3 to 4 months which the 4 th mond is septem on a similar question quote author=sagitira link=topic=1041.msg20612#msg20612 date=1406819149]
chrys can you get hold of her? i emailed her some time ago  but had no response..wanted to book a reading long time ago with her..does she respond to emails?
[/quote]

Offline chrys

« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2014, 09:47:57 PM »
Jenny freely admits that timing is not her stong suit.  Although every thing she has told me has happened with in a few weeks of when she thought it was going to happen.

Offline sagitira

« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2014, 10:05:35 PM »
Thanks Christ I never read with her before so maybe that's why..would have been nice to get a response at least to say she's not taking new callers...hope she gets well though..

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #73 on: August 01, 2014, 01:43:50 AM »
Her #%s are accurate just that i know after the fact, she gave me 9 days it happened, gave me 7 it was fucken 7 months,  it so hard but maybe am not suppose to know. quote  author=chrys link=topic=1041.msg20615#msg20615 date=1406843277]
Jenny freely admits that timing is not her stong suit.  Although every thing she has told me has happened with in a few weeks of when she thought it was going to happen.
[/quote]

Offline Zee

« Reply #74 on: August 01, 2014, 04:10:40 PM »
She actually responded to me and she sort of made it all about her.

Thank you for contacting me again, I have not been available recently except to established clients on an as needed basis.  I am pregnant with my second child and like my last pregnancy a rough start.

She then goes to say a plethora of more blah, blah, blah as if she is running for office.
I am humbled and honored that you would like for me to read for you again, but it don't feel that I can provide the answers you are looking or the detail that you need.

i know you feel the reading I gave you was sugar coated and that I didn't give it to you straight.  I can only give the information I am given and I try not to interpret or make the information fit, as often it doesn't make sense until it manifest.

we, as spiritual advisors, sometimes get lost in the flood of information and if we are trying to connect the dots are more than likely not reading the information accurately.  I gave the messages to you in the form that they were given to me and I feel very strongly that you feel I wasn't being straight with you.  I feel your situation is very complex and the energies you are inquiring about are difficult for me to read.  I am not sure that I am the best advisor for you and would never want to mislead you or not be accurate enough to offer guidance, guidance is my strong suit as my guides give me outcome vision.

The details she is referring to is about two teachers I asked about and she told me then it was a hard read (I get that), but to act like I'm calling about that again? My last read was in is May and I have since left that course, but she is basing this off what, her psychic abilities? I think not.  Also, she told me then, as I've posted previously, that some of the information she received she was concerned about telling me because she thought it might hurt my feelings. She practically hemmed and hawed about it until I was like, just tell me.

What are we ten? That's the main reason I felt she was sugarcoating because I had to encourage her to give it to me straight and it wasn't until then that the chat began to make sense.  Sometimes these readers are just too much. On the one hand they almost mention regularly how strong I am, but then are fearful to tell me the truth.  Seriously? Don't most of us just want the truth regardless if it is positive or negative?

I replied back to her, congrats on the child, thanked her for the response, but told her as a matter of precaution I would block her so in the future I never get the ridiculous urge to contact her again.