Author Topic: My rant  (Read 7304 times)

Offline hawkgirl79

My rant
« on: November 02, 2012, 11:24:00 PM »
So I fell off the wagon and called a couple of psychics last night. I don't even really know what triggered it. Too many days alone, I guess. I got ahold of Aries Intuition (Kisha). She said the guy I asked about would be in contact, I would see him again, but he would never offer a relationship. I asked her if she meant this was the ultimate outcome forever or if this is just what she could see for now. She said her outcomes never changed. I accepted that and asked about a job I applied for and she said I would have a 65% chance of getting it. Hmmm. OK. After that call, I was feeling kind of bummed so I called someone else (anyone else do this? ha ha) and I called Wizardmask because someone said she had gotten a date right. She told me that the guy would start dating another girl, and then told me someone new would come in *eyeroll* and I said, that guy was supposed to show up a year ago. I really don't believe that guy exists. She argued with me (in a nice way) After that call, I started sobbing. I don't know what it was. My own desperateness, I suppose. My own inaiblity to live with the unknown. My conscious acknowledgement that I've been calling psychics pretty regularly for about a year now and nothing (not even what the psychics are telling me) has changed.

Based on pyschic readings, I can tell you that:

My guy will come back and we will be together
we have a very, special, unique connection
He will never offer me a relationship
A new Mr. Wonderful will show up and solve all my problems (he's usually a dark haired businessman, but sometimes he's a social worker type)
(Funny that no one ever saw the bald guy I dated. LOL)

And around and around and around. I am really tired of putting my hope and energy into a man that DOES NOT EXIST. I used to just let readers tell me whatever they saw but from now on, if anyone starts talking about someone in the future I'm going to stop them right there and say, "I don't want to talk about someone who doesn't exist yet." And I hope hope hope that this time, I'm just ready to start trusting what *I* think and deal better with the fact that my life is not exactly as I would like it to be and just trust that somehow, someday, everything is going to be okay.

End rant

By the way, I got an email from Kisha saying that her predictions were only good for about two years out, and she couldn't see past that, so no, her outcome wasn't final. I thought that was interesting back pedaling. I wonder if she wasn't very sure about her reading, or what.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 11:25:49 PM by hawkgirl79 »

Offline hope4love

Re: My rant
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 02:15:19 AM »
nm

« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 01:55:23 AM by hope4love »

tjoy12

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 02:45:58 AM »
I like this post hope4love.

Thank you for sharing your history.
Hmmm...seems like trusting yourself works out better in the end.

Thx for reinforcing this concept!

Offline hawkgirl79

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 05:33:37 AM »
hope4love: I sent you a private message, but I couldn't verify in my sent file that it went through, and I wanted to make sure that you received my very heartfelt thank you for your post and that your words did resonate with me (better than any words from any psychic, I can tell you that) and that it is really good to "hear" someone say, I heard you, I know exactly how you feel because I've been through it, and here is how I came out on the other side.  Your post was such a comfort to me. I think for many of us, we so need that relationship to pull through because we've invested our own sanity at this point.  The entire process and experience is so disempowering.

I thanked Kisha for sending me a follow up email and I also added, "It's just so hard to know whether to hang on or let go, especially if the other person makes it clear they don't want to let go. It wouldn't surprise me if he made me wait two years."

Then she responded by saying: "as far as hanging on or letting go I'm not really sure how hanging on would benefit you since I didn't see you guys reconciling. But always do what you feel is right for you just be careful not to mistake reconnection  with reconciliation as they are not the same when it comes to relationships. "

SO THEN I SAID: "I don't confuse the difference between reconciliation and reconnection, but maybe you speak to a lot of clients who do. Your prediction could be right and it could be wrong. I  won't base my perspective on the reading of one psychic. I don't think that would be very wise. I appreciate your interpretation and I will let you know if you were right."

I really had an issue with her response of condescension and arrogance. Is there a point to stripping me of all hope whatsoever? I think she is kind of egoic and a bully. My apologies to Kisha fans for saying so. I don't care how accurate she is, if she doesn't have respect for her clients, I don't want to read with her.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 05:38:45 AM by hawkgirl79 »

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2012, 05:43:36 AM »
@hope4love - do you mind sharing who you've consulted with? In the past and of course in the present, too! Thank you!!!

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2012, 06:07:14 AM »
hawkgirl79 - Kisha was also very firm with her prediction in my recent reading with her. She sees a permanent end to my ex and his current gf's r/s. she def sees a much needed convo taking place between us, but she adamantly feels we will not reconcile. I even asked if this could possibly be an "unknown" considering this critical conversation that is going to happen which to me seems pivotal in whether either of us, myself included, would want to get back together but she insisted that it wasn't going to happen and not to mistake us even hanging out for a while as us working things out. She also made it clear that her prediction wasn't going to change and that perhaps I should not read with her again (at least not about him) because she would have nothing new for me. I don't want this to come off as her being cold, because I certainly didn't take it that way, and I even joked with her and told her hopefully next time I call her it will be about someone new!! Haha! My point is, I don't think she's as much arrogant as just confident in the messages she's receiving from her guides. I don't like her rigid interpretation either and it does not entirely jive with what my other trusted readers say, but I think she does mean well and her intention is for me to let go and move on. Sorry, just realized I wrote a review on Kisha that would prob be more appropriate in her thread so I will prob copy this there as well...anyway, I am not defending her I am just giving perspective, promise.

Offline hope4love

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2012, 06:59:56 AM »
nm

« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 01:56:21 AM by hope4love »

tjoy12

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2012, 11:31:02 AM »
@hawk

I will say that Kisha was probably not being arrogant. I think she was reiterating something she said in het blog. Not to confuse contact with reconciliation.
she has even told this to me too because you know, we can all get so anxious and have our minds go there.

Im in no way super defending her...I'm just saying she was probably being realistic.

She always saw us getting back together and engagement also.
But there was a time when before i walked away fron the friendship that I asked her what if i walk away. She said I could alter the outcome.
This is the point that trusting self had to come in and well, I walked.

I was interested to see what Kisha had to say a few weeks after this happened.
She still saw reconciliation and engagement. I then told her I walked and she still saw him coming back.

I have to say, even though I feel the pain of my decision, it was the best decision.
I dont regret it at all...as I know in my heart, it was for the best.
I knew I couldn't actually move on till left him behind.

You'll feel pain whether you stay or walk away, but at least the pain will subside as you walk away.

Anyway, about Kisha, I'm not hanging on to what she has said because honestly, who on here ended up reconciling with the guy in question?? And for some, she was wrong in the end.
I like her though and always felt she was super realistic.

Just because he cant let go??.I say screw that...it's just to keep a hold on you babygirl.

Offline hawkgirl79

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2012, 01:09:50 PM »
Re: Kisha

I realize some of you really like her and interpreted what I said as just being defensive/not wanting to hear her. But putting myself in Kisha's shoes, if I was right most of the time, and someone was hesistant to hear or accept it, I would not insist to that person that I was right about the situation. That is arrogant.

Also, the part I find upsetting was that I at first accepted that her outcome was final without any pushback whatsoever. THEN she emailed me to change what she had said, putting it out at two years. AGAIN, I accepted this and said, oh yeah well maybe he will put it out for two years then. She responds by insisting that he won't come back........WTF? Does anyone else find this sort of ridiculous? All along I've only been trying to go along with whatever she said! With that last one, I had had enough and stood up for myself. For what it's worth, after my response she sent me an email telling me I was right to trust myself first and no psychic is always right and gave me free minutes so she appeared much more balanced after that. But I found all of this somewhat obnoxious.

I agree that letting go is always a good idea (even in committed relationships, really) and I also agree that always being available does nothing to force the other person to change. I wasn't really saying that I was wondering if I should continue to be pathetic and it was probably a poor choice of words. Really, I was only trying to respond in kind to what (I thought) Kisha was trying to tell me.

hope4love: I've also had powerful dreams associated with my guy and two visions. I think ultimately, after a lot of introspection and meditating on everything, I have come to the conclusion that the relationship will solidify at some point. For how long, I don't know. How good it will be, I don't know. But this is what I believe based on what my intuition is telling me. So I guess I don't really need psychic readings anymore, do I?   ;)

Offline hawkgirl79

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2012, 02:36:51 PM »
Thank you, Miracle. I feel sufficiently validated.  :)

Another observation I just noticed is that psychics seem really firm on what the person in question will or will not do, but when it comes to the querent, we have the freedom to change the outcome. It seems strange to me that a psychic can know so certaintly what the guy I am calling about will or will not do, but *I* have total and utter free will, and the psychic can't tell me what I'm going to do. Anyone else's head spinning? LOL *eyeroll*

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2012, 02:56:01 PM »
Then she responded by saying: "as far as hanging on or letting go I'm not really sure how hanging on would benefit you since I didn't see you guys reconciling. But always do what you feel is right for you just be careful not to mistake reconnection  with reconciliation as they are not the same when it comes to relationships. "

Hi Hawkgirl79,
I hope you are doing alright...I feel alot of us here know and understand what you are going through. I wanted to respond to your post because i feel like i would have responded in agreement with you had i read this very post two years ago when i was in an incredible amount of emotional pain. I have slowly healed and wanted to tell you that i have been reading with Kisha since May. Since reading with her i have had her send me emails after my readings as well clarifying what she meant in her messages to me. I really feel (even though it may have come across as ignorant), that in a way she was trying to protect you with the above message. I first called her to ask about a guy i was dating in the spring. She told me that she saw us dating for a little bit and if i chose to continue it there could be a long term relationship. Then she brought up my ex and said that he was going to come back during the time i was dating this new guy. It happened. She also was the only psychic to tell me that her guides were saying to be careful when traveling to see this other guy during the summer. I did in fact, get in an accident right before she sent me that email. This is why i feel she truly cares and tries to be protective. Of course this is based on my experience with her and also her accuracy, but i just wanted to let you know that i think her messages come from a good place.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 03:12:15 PM by Luckystar »

tjoy12

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2012, 02:59:41 PM »
Hawk:

Yes!! I mentioned similar in the Kisha thread...how come she couldnt tell me I would walk away.
I got attacked for that statement though, but I feel ya girl.

My thoughts exactly!

loops77

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2012, 04:41:13 PM »
Thank you, Miracle. I feel sufficiently validated.  :)

Another observation I just noticed is that psychics seem really firm on what the person in question will or will not do, but when it comes to the querent, we have the freedom to change the outcome. It seems strange to me that a psychic can know so certaintly what the guy I am calling about will or will not do, but *I* have total and utter free will, and the psychic can't tell me what I'm going to do. Anyone else's head spinning? LOL *eyeroll*

Good point. Its like our total success or failure in a situation rests with us and the other person is free of responsibility for anything that happens.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2012, 04:49:01 PM »
I will probably regret dipping into this at all but here goes.

I have read with Kisha for awhile now. I DO find her to be arrogant when it comes to her predictions. She has told me, if I have understood correctly, that her guides will tell her an outcome no matter how far out it is, but details only up to two years. And she has said that when it comes to relationships you shouldn't ask for timing period because the other person can take longer than anticipated.

She is quite arrogant with her predictions, but I do find her to be a lovely and kind person overall, and yes, protective.

I do not feel she always articulates herself well, however and that does cause confusion from time to time. She also won't add anything you don ask about. So if you don't ask "Well what if I walk away?" She won't offer up that info. If you did ask and she still sees the same outcome then I assuming walking away isn't a huge factor to whatever outcome she sees, if that outcome is actually correct, could not be.

Again, just my experience with her. I will say she has been 100% on every single prediction for me and about 90% on details, so I tolerate her moodiness. :)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2012, 05:02:41 PM »
And if I may plug a reader, I suggest everyone try NSj at least once. She is awesome.

anything