Author Topic: My rant  (Read 7301 times)

Offline hawkgirl79

Re: My rant
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2012, 05:10:48 PM »
Copied directly from the email Kisha sent me:

"I usually read out 1-2 years sometimes 3, but usually up to 2. So I will not say NEVER however within my reading span I unfortunately don't see a balanced connection. I know you asked if that could change so is it possible after 2-3 years it may be since I'm only looking out 2 years max."

So there is a distinct difference between this statement, and what you said, Something Better, that it is only details she reads on two years out, but the outcome is fixed.

NSJ is northstar Julie, right? When I did a search for that name on keen, nothing came up for me.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2012, 05:26:59 PM »
Maybe what she told me pertains only to my situation? Lol like I said, I don't think she articulates herself the best.

Yes that is her, BUT she doesn't take new callers on keen. Only at her website Northstarjulie.com.

I feel she is always a fair and balanced reader, and realistic too. She will tell you if something will take a year or two or is a flat out no.

elcaliente

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2012, 05:40:40 PM »
I think the crux of the issue here is the distinction between "reconnection" and "reconciliation", unless I am not following the conversation closely enough.  In the excerpt from Kisha's email she mentions that you will not have a balanced connection.  That is not addressing reconciliation at all in my opinion.
Re: Kisha

I realize some of you really like her and interpreted what I said as just being defensive/not wanting to hear her. But putting myself in Kisha's shoes, if I was right most of the time, and someone was hesistant to hear or accept it, I would not insist to that person that I was right about the situation. That is arrogant.

Also, the part I find upsetting was that I at first accepted that her outcome was final without any pushback whatsoever. THEN she emailed me to change what she had said, putting it out at two years. AGAIN, I accepted this and said, oh yeah well maybe he will put it out for two years then. She responds by insisting that he won't come back........WTF? Does anyone else find this sort of ridiculous? All along I've only been trying to go along with whatever she said! With that last one, I had had enough and stood up for myself. For what it's worth, after my response she sent me an email telling me I was right to trust myself first and no psychic is always right and gave me free minutes so she appeared much more balanced after that. But I found all of this somewhat obnoxious.

I agree that letting go is always a good idea (even in committed relationships, really) and I also agree that always being available does nothing to force the other person to change. I wasn't really saying that I was wondering if I should continue to be pathetic and it was probably a poor choice of words. Really, I was only trying to respond in kind to what (I thought) Kisha was trying to tell me.

hope4love: I've also had powerful dreams associated with my guy and two visions. I think ultimately, after a lot of introspection and meditating on everything, I have come to the conclusion that the relationship will solidify at some point. For how long, I don't know. How good it will be, I don't know. But this is what I believe based on what my intuition is telling me. So I guess I don't really need psychic readings anymore, do I?   ;)

Offline hawkgirl79

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2012, 03:27:52 PM »
I didn't copy her entire email, as I was only addressing the "two years" part of the conversation but it was very clear on the phone and in her email that although she sees us spending time together (reconnecting) she didn't see a relationship (reconciliation). I think her phrasing sometimes isn't exact or consistent, but this is what she meant.

Something Better, I've thought about this a bit more and it's my personal opinion that the reading was somewhat cold and this is why she had second thoughts and sent me that email. I'm willing to bet that for the most part, she tells people that details are two years out and outcomes are fixed, but in the case with me, she didn't feel as certain as she normally does and that's why she told me something different. This also explains why she gave me the very vague prediction of 65% on the job, too. It just wasn't a strong connection.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2012, 03:36:43 PM »
I agree about the phrasing. To her, reconnecting and reconciling are two very different animals.

I probably wouldn't call her again and just file it away in my mind, in case she is right, if I was in your shoes.

I have gotten percentages from her as well, just once, but I didn't feel the need for it, a yes or no would have sufficed from her.

As far as being cold, lol that is just how she is. And she tends to send emails to everyone who reads with her after a reading it seems.

Like I said before, given your situation, I do highly recommend NSJ. She is good with the present and with outcomes, I feel. And she is honest and realistic.

Offline hawkgirl79

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2012, 04:41:32 PM »
I didn't mean cold as in unfeeling or uncaring, I meant cold reading, as in the intuition wasn't as strong with me. I agree that I should just file it away. I appreciate the recommendation, but I'm going to just trust my own gut on things for a little while.  The readings don't seem to be helping me right now.

Offline Zee

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2012, 05:07:31 AM »
I don't know if this has anything to do with the postings here, but I emailed Kisha today and got an automatic response: Starting 11/1/12 I will be unavailable for email responses until further notice.

What's that about? 

elcaliente

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2012, 11:26:11 AM »
I also received that autoresponse, but she later answered my email.
I don't know if this has anything to do with the postings here, but I emailed Kisha today and got an automatic response: Starting 11/1/12 I will be unavailable for email responses until further notice.

What's that about?

Offline Zee

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2012, 08:28:11 PM »
Yep she ended up replying to me this morning.