Author Topic: An email reading with Justin Chase Mullins  (Read 3831 times)

Offline atg27

An email reading with Justin Chase Mullins
« on: October 31, 2012, 03:41:32 AM »
Has anyone read with this Psychic by email?  What is your experience with email readings?

Offline lioness79

Re: An email reading with Justin Chase Mullins
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 03:22:55 AM »
Did you get a reading from Justin? If so, what did you think?

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 04:21:39 AM »
I've read with Justin I would say he was about 50% for me and that's being generous.  Something he was right about was only about half right.  I did a 3 question email reading with him.  One he was totally wrong about...the absolute opposite happened....1 is kind of at a stalemate so I'll have to say the jury is out on it...and the other question he was well about 40% and that's being generous.  Nice guy didn't love the reading.

Offline lioness79

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 04:30:30 AM »
Thanks again for the reply! It seems we have read with some of the same psychics. Have you read with Sunhee Park? Aside from Katherine Glass, who are your other favorites? Thanks!

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, 05:02:06 AM »
Yes I have read with Sunhee and I also like her very much.  What I like about Sunhee though is that she can tell what you're struggling with and help you through that and for me I feel it can help you see why you may have experienced some of the situations you have been in.  She's been pretty much right about things for me so far. And she's funny I really like her personality.

Offline atg27

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 01:16:20 PM »
I will have to agree with you "aef2929", the jury is still out but I felt it was too generalized.  I'm not sure I will go with an email reading in the future.  Thanks for your responses, I appreciate it!

Offline lioness79

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2012, 12:36:38 AM »
Thanks very much for the feedback on Justin!

Aef2929, I also like Sunhee very much! She was one of the first psychics I ever read with and she goes very deep into the psyche. I think she is a very gifted empath. However, her predictions... um, not so much. How about for you?

anything