Author Topic: LadyAshley15  (Read 9733 times)

Offline Zenia

Re: LadyAshley15
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2012, 04:56:37 PM »
Zenia,
In my opinion, Ashley's strength is in picking up 3rd parties rather than in predicting timing or even the big picture.  I use her for just that, because other trusted advisors cannot always see the presence of another party, or even if they do sense another energy, they are not as attuned to determining what the relationship is to the individual of interest.  I use her readings as just another layer to the onion that comprises the full picture.   
I made another call..Huuuge mistake..From the first reading to this one(3rd og 4th))the initial uplifting info and predictions are slipping further and further away..First he had deep feelings for me,and would tell me so in a month,was in a dicorce,and it looked good for both of us..Then it became more and more negative..He wouldnt contact for a long time(correct on that),and i had misunderstood his signals..(?? really?Hurrah!)
Today she sees him with a dark haired woman,and in addition flirting with another.He will not contact me in a long time,and when he does it will only be a short message...

All other readers had been in line with his intrest for me,and him wanting contact.So this was a shock to my system,and a huge disappointment.
I have to bear with Ashleys unbearable atttitude,she talks to you like you are a total idiot.I have kept her for the only reason that she was accurate in some things in the beginning.

I do hope i can post here again,and tell that she was wrong,and i will never call her again.

What a downer..-
Thank you for input!I sincerly hope the outlook isnt as negative for me as she foresaw.I agree with you,the fact that she picked up a third party,made me continue to call her,althoug i have not gotten that fact validated yet.
I also agree that there are very few readers who can be spesific about third parties in readings.The rule is that they are not able to pick up in my opinion.I took a call to Ovalley to get a second opinion.She says there is no female in particular,but he is a flirter.
Ovalley is also good on this.
Do you have other readers to recommend who are good on third parties?

And i found one of your comments in the post of Jenny Alton very intresting.Have a look in that tread,its a topic worth discussing further.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2013, 12:44:21 PM »
I am so happy to be back and say her miserable outlook for my romantic life,did not come to pass.I DID hear from the man in question,and he gave info and personal details that wipes out her prediction about him seeing someone else,.completely.But gave strong confirmation about his affection for me.

Another one who was wrong about this was Aries Intuition.She used the words"never hear from him again".She missed on other questions as well.
The one that had everything down was Barbara(with the numbers following her nick).Incredible read from her.Stunning.She will be my favourite from now on.

Offline guesswho

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2013, 12:54:08 PM »
That's great news Zenia.  I love when negative predictions don't come to pass.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2013, 01:47:20 PM »
That's great news Zenia.  I love when negative predictions don't come to pass.
So do i! :)
And Ashley wasnt nice in that call either..Her attitude nearly lead to a 1 star rating..

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2013, 04:03:07 PM »

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2012, 09:20:25 am »

I made another call..Huuuge mistake..From the first reading to this one(3rd og 4th))the initial uplifting info and predictions are slipping further and further away..First he had deep feelings for me,and would tell me so in a month,was in a dicorce,and it looked good for both of us..Then it became more and more negative..He wouldnt contact for a long time       

So i guess she was correct in her initial reading/s? This is good, sort of points out how readers can sometimes be better if you space out the readings instead of getting lots of readings close together.

Also, i was curious about her and went to look at her feedback. She has quite a bit of negative feedback from callers.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 04:31:54 PM by Luckystar »

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2013, 04:58:48 PM »
Lucky,

In my experience, LadyAshely definitely has a gift.  Sadly, she's all over the place. Haha.  When I first called her over a year ago, she gave me the name of a friend of mine and told me she would be telling me that she's pregnant.  Well, it happened the very next day.  I just about died.  If things come to her, Ashley is awesome.  I don't think she's the best with specific questions.  I would recommend her for a general reading, actually, but I don't even know if she really does those. 

I will say, I think she is stuck up and nasty.  She's not at all warm or understanding.  She always makes me feel like a moron when I call her.  I call her to get her take on guys since she's been right for me 3 out of 4 times about men I've asked her about, but she has also given me predictions that have never panned out about new guys or events.  It's weird.  Like for one guy I had a crush on this summer, she told me he was involved with someone up north, and he was unhappy but wouldn't leave her. She said we'd never date.  This was all correct.  But then she added that we would become distant but in the holidays we would both be at a party together and he would show renewed interest.  That part never happened.  She has done stuff like this in my readings before.  Her outcome and insight into present situations will be correct, but she'll add specific predictions that never happen. 

Hope that helps if you ever decide to read with her. I think a lot of customers probably hate her style since she comes off as being so rude. 

Offline Zenia

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2013, 05:42:41 PM »

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2012, 09:20:25 am »

I made another call..Huuuge mistake..From the first reading to this one(3rd og 4th))the initial uplifting info and predictions are slipping further and further away..First he had deep feelings for me,and would tell me so in a month,was in a dicorce,and it looked good for both of us..Then it became more and more negative..He wouldnt contact for a long time       

So i guess she was correct in her initial reading/s? This is good, sort of points out how readers can sometimes be better if you space out the readings instead of getting lots of readings close together.

Also, i was curious about her and went to look at her feedback. She has quite a bit of negative feedback from callers.
Correct!She was right in the initial reading(i nearly forgot that),so that was good.Perhaps a reminder to us all to leave enough space in between readings,if things dosent happen fast enough.We get impatient,and the result can be a mess like this is an good example of.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2013, 05:47:36 PM »
Lucky,

In my experience, LadyAshely definitely has a gift.  Sadly, she's all over the place. Haha.  When I first called her over a year ago, she gave me the name of a friend of mine and told me she would be telling me that she's pregnant.  Well, it happened the very next day.  I just about died.  If things come to her, Ashley is awesome.  I don't think she's the best with specific questions.  I would recommend her for a general reading, actually, but I don't even know if she really does those. 

I will say, I think she is stuck up and nasty.  She's not at all warm or understanding.  She always makes me feel like a moron when I call her.  I call her to get her take on guys since she's been right for me 3 out of 4 times about men I've asked her about, but she has also given me predictions that have never panned out about new guys or events.  It's weird.  Like for one guy I had a crush on this summer, she told me he was involved with someone up north, and he was unhappy but wouldn't leave her. She said we'd never date.  This was all correct.  But then she added that we would become distant but in the holidays we would both be at a party together and he would show renewed interest.  That part never happened.  She has done stuff like this in my readings before.  Her outcome and insight into present situations will be correct, but she'll add specific predictions that never happen. 

Hope that helps if you ever decide to read with her. I think a lot of customers probably hate her style since she comes off as being so rude.
I dont get the feedback from those who said she is SO warm and compassionate.She is everything but warm..But among the most unpleasant readers i have ever read with.I also felt like an idiot,after the way she spoke to me.I asked for details about one issue,and she suddenly became thunder and lighening,very irritated and shouted out:"What difference does it make!??"

I am the caller,i decide what is relevant or not.She is very lucky she didnt get a one-star for that.The reason i held back,was i wouldnt burn brigdes in case she was right.Thank God she wasnt..

Offline lightme

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2014, 06:10:48 PM »
I think it is only fair that I should update this. Two years ago, ladyashley told me my guy was lying to me about something major, and that thing which he promised to do would only happen 2 years later. I didn't believe her at that time. Now, two years later, my guy is going to do what he had promised to do, what she said was indeed correct. She read him right about this issue correctly.

Two other things she said wasn't correct though. She won't give fairy tales, she does have a gift to some extend. She is fast to pick on things, a five min call is sufficient to get the answer. But be warned she is not nice to talk to, don't expect a compassionate tone from her. However, the good thing about this is she is not there to paint you a fairy tale and waste your $$

I personally am not calling psychics anymore, a couple of times I called some wow wow recommendation on this board, but still get disappointed. They asked leading questions.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2016, 03:35:10 AM »
Read w her for the 1st time a couple weeks ago. She picked up current issues really well. Contact prediction did not happen.

anything